PDA

View Full Version : Cloning

J.T.
06-12-2008, 12:03 PM
Let's say there is this machine, and you can put whatever you want in it, press a button, and it's cloned. It doesn't have to be a living thing, it can be whatever you want. What would you clone and why?

I would clone a $100 dollar bill like 9001 times, and to get past the part of every bill having the same serial number I would just go buy like a bunch of $5 items and pay with a $100 each time so I'm getting $95 back in legit money.

I'd also buy a gallon of gas and clone that sucker a bunch of times too.

Don Quixote
06-12-2008, 12:09 PM
I'd clone Jessica Biel. And Summer Glau.

E20
06-12-2008, 12:09 PM
I'd clone Jessica Biel. And Summer Glau.

What good would that do?

E20
06-12-2008, 12:11 PM
I wanted to get rich, I'd go buy some crack and CLONE THE FUCK OUT OF IT, I'm talking about Mt. Everest type crack. Then go to some crack dealer in miami and sell it, for a low price.

PM5K
06-12-2008, 12:27 PM
Diamonds bitches...

J.T.
06-12-2008, 12:31 PM
Diamonds would be good too.

PM5K
06-12-2008, 12:33 PM
Diamonds would be good too.

Yeah it would be dumbass...

J.T.
06-12-2008, 12:35 PM
Honestly the best drug worth cloning like that would be dimethyltryptamine because it's like the most powerful hallucinogen there is. Anyone I've ever met who has taken it says you're pretty much in a completely different dimension for the whole trip. I've taken other hallucinogens and have rarely seen things that weren't there. I've never been able to find any in my whole life but I've heard that it sells for like $200 a hit, and a hit of DMT is like one tiny piece of a leaf or something. An ounce of that shit would probably be worth several hundred thousand dollars at least, but then again since it's so rare the market for it might not be that big.

J.T.
06-12-2008, 12:43 PM
What good would that do?

Well assuming the clone would just be physically the same as the original and develop it's own personality, I don't see what's wrong with cloning up some hotties. I mean think about it, there's tons of money to be made in pimping those bitches. A lot of people would pay to go out with or sleep with celebs, all you'd really need to do is like get a haircut and a nice suit, maybe some business cards or something so you look like a legit Hollywood agent or something.

I wouldn't clone Elisha though, I'd just take all the money I made from cloning $100s, diamonds and crack rocks, go out to Hollywoodland and bag the real deal.

E20
06-12-2008, 12:44 PM
Well assuming the clone would just be physically the same as the original and develop it's own personality, I don't see what's wrong with cloning up some hotties. I mean think about it, there's tons of money to be made in pimping those bitches. A lot of people would pay to go out with or sleep with celebs, all you'd really need to do is like get a haircut and a nice suit, maybe some business cards or something so you look like a legit Hollywood agent or something.

I wouldn't clone Elisha though, I'd just take all the money I made from cloning $100s, diamonds and crack rocks, go out to Hollywoodland and bag the real deal.

That's true, but if it is a 100% clone then they should carry the same personality and if I were Jessica Biel and Don Quioxte cloned me I'd just walk out on him and go do live my life in hollywood, Don Quioxte won't really get anything out of it.

J.T.
06-12-2008, 12:48 PM
That's true, but if it is a 100% clone then they should carry the same personality and if I were Jessica Biel and Don Quioxte cloned me I'd just walk out on him and go do live my life in hollywood, Don Quioxte won't really get anything out of it.

Well you know, I think God had people like Don Quixote in mind when he invented roofies.

PM5K
06-12-2008, 12:50 PM
How old are you JT?

E20
06-12-2008, 01:23 PM

deadratsam
06-12-2008, 02:16 PM
I'd clone rubies, emeralds and sapphires.

I'd sell a few and build a nice little mansion. One entire floor would be decorated with rubies with a large room containing a ruby pit (like the ball pits at mcdonalds). I'd do the same for the emeralds and sapphires.

Avitus1
06-12-2008, 03:37 PM
I'd make a buncha clones and then kill off the Jedi...

J.T.
06-12-2008, 03:37 PM
How old are you JT?

22 in like a week and a half.

Kyle Smith
06-13-2008, 05:43 PM
I'd make a buncha clones and then kill off the Jedi...

:lmao