PDA

View Full Version : Let's go ahead and admit it - Kobe is better than Jordan

underdawg
06-12-2008, 11:41 PM
Let's face it - no comparison Kobe is better than Jordan.
-Kobe is more of team player. He tries harder than Jordan ever did to get his teamates involved in the game.
-He has more respect from his teamates as he constantly tries to motivate them through encouraging words and gestures.
-He never complains about the coaching and especially never about the front office.
-He is dominant in every finals game - unlike Jordan.
-His teams never lose in the finals - unlike Jordan.
-Finally, Kobe is much more humble than Jordan ever was and that allows him to appreciate all of the success he's had and understand that it might never happen again especially in a league where collusion doesn't exist.

Mr. Body
06-12-2008, 11:42 PM
A++ irony/sarcasm

Oh, Gee!!
06-12-2008, 11:43 PM
true, but I would take Kobe in a heartbeat if given the opportunity. he's one of the best to ever play the game.

underdawg
06-12-2008, 11:45 PM
true, but I would take Kobe in a heartbeat if given the opportunity.

I'd probably go with Jordan (from the 90's - not 2008)

Oh, Gee!!
06-12-2008, 11:46 PM
I'd probably go with Jordan (from the 90's - not 2008)

MJ from 2008 could only slam a Big Mac.

underdawg
06-12-2008, 11:49 PM
MJ from 2008 could only slam a Big Mac.

eh - he's probably still quicker than Finley, Oberto, Bonner, Vaughan, etc.

Oh, Gee!!
06-12-2008, 11:51 PM

sure; but they feed on Po' Boys from Bill Miller's BBQ. Totally different subject matter.

Avitus1
06-12-2008, 11:53 PM
LOL great post...

baseline bum
06-12-2008, 11:58 PM
I don't ever recall Jordan saying he "wet the bed" like Bryant did tonight. :lmao

CubanSucks
06-12-2008, 11:58 PM

Yourew oboviusly a some fucking lakers fan that doestnt need to no need to shut the fuck up.gokill yourselt you fucking faoilur at likr

MiamiHeat
06-13-2008, 12:08 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=fEzq1IXk0bo

Jordan schooling Bobcats players Richardson and others during a practice this past year.

Oh, Gee!!
06-13-2008, 12:08 AM
Yourew oboviusly a some fucking lakers fan that doestnt need to no need to shut the fuck up.gokill yourselt you fucking faoilur at likr

no, a fat Jordan could prolly run circles around half of our team.

CubanSucks
06-13-2008, 12:10 AM
no, a fat Jordan could prolly run circles around half of our team.

yah butnott he other halff SUCK ON THAT

MiamiHeat
06-13-2008, 12:12 AM
seriously, go watch this link

Jordan this past year, with a belly gut, taking current Bobcats players to school (Jason Richardson included)

Jordan takes GERALD WALLACE 1on1 and drains a J in his face.

lol how old is MJ now? like 48?

djgruvy
06-13-2008, 12:12 AM
Don't forget Jordan also wasn't accused of rape which would have made him a better player..

Oh, Gee!!
06-13-2008, 12:15 AM
yah butnott he other halff SUCK ON THAT

a pox upon thee, sir!!!

CubanSucks
06-13-2008, 12:29 AM
a pox upon thee, sir!!!

poxy whaty hubbalubba whichiliay

J.T.
06-13-2008, 12:29 AM
Great timing on this thread.

phyzik
06-13-2008, 12:39 AM
how about this... whay dont you admit your a fucking homer ass lakers moron who hangs off of Kobe's jock strap then kill yourself?

Thats more believable.

Anyone who actually SAW Jordan live knows there is no fucking way Kobe is on his level.

Kill yourself.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
06-13-2008, 12:41 AM
-Kobe is more of team player. He tries harder than Jordan ever did to get his teamates involved in the game.
-He has more respect from his teamates as he constantly tries to motivate them through encouraging words and gestures.
-He never complains about the coaching and especially never about the front office.
-Finally, Kobe is much more humble than Jordan ever was and that allows him to appreciate all of the success he's had and understand that it might never happen again especially in a league where collusion doesn't exist.

:lmao

Very good, well done. :tu

Capt Bringdown
06-13-2008, 12:48 AM
Is Kobe really even the MVP?

We're calling out the Lakers for being soft, but are they?

Substitute LeBron for Kobe on this Laker team and I think you've got a winner.
Same for Duncan...and maybe some other players as well.

Mister Sinister
06-13-2008, 12:51 AM
I was expecting a Bel-Air. I'm sad.

MiamiHeat
06-13-2008, 12:55 AM
of course hes not the MVP

the NBA is a sham.

Chris Paul was the MVP.

kobe got MVP cause Lakers stole Pau Gasol and Derek Fisher and suddenly started winning with a stacked team.

ridiculous.

thank god for the NFL and MLB :)

Pucho!!!
06-13-2008, 01:07 AM
Since there are alot of Laker fans that pose as Spur fans on here, Im not sure how to take this thread. If your being sarcastic (which Im sure you are) then hahaha :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol, but if your a Faker in disguise lets talk about this after Kobe wins 6 titles while being the focus of the offense. Seeing how it looks so bleak for him this year, haha, it prolly aint gonna happen

underdawg
06-13-2008, 01:24 AM
Since there are alot of Laker fans that pose as Spur fans on here, Im not sure how to take this thread. If your being sarcastic (which Im sure you are) then hahaha :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol, but if your a Faker in disguise lets talk about this after Kobe wins 6 titles while being the focus of the offense. Seeing how it looks so bleak for him this year, haha, it prolly aint gonna happen

I don't mean to dog on you, but I'm shocked - how can you not see the sarcasm in this thread? There's absolutely no comparison and it makes me puke when I hear the comparison. If you for a second ponder the possibility of there being a legitimate comparison, you need to re-watch the Bulls finals and then the fakers finals. That's all the evidence you'll ever need.

CubanSucks
06-13-2008, 01:49 AM
I don't mean to dog on you, but I'm shocked - how can you not see the sarcasm in this thread? There's absolutely no comparison and it makes me puke when I hear the comparison. If you for a second ponder the possibility of there being a legitimate comparison, you need to re-watch the Bulls finals and then the fakers finals. That's all the evidence you'll ever need.

Hey you fooled me and obviously the real CUBANSUCKS. But seriously, he's not usually this shitfaced so please don't boot him or ban him or whatever.

DazedAndConfused
06-13-2008, 02:46 AM
of course hes not the MVP

the NBA is a sham.

Chris Paul was the MVP.

kobe got MVP cause Lakers stole Pau Gasol and Derek Fisher and suddenly started winning with a stacked team.

ridiculous.

thank god for the NFL and MLB :)

Yup there's no cheating at all in those sports......oh wait.

cze1860
06-13-2008, 02:49 AM
Kobe is taller than Jordan。

angelbelow
06-13-2008, 03:32 AM
after reading the title i almost flipped my desk, but after i read the post i realized that this op was joking, i saw hope all those who said they would have kobe>jordan are kidding too.

Obstructed_View
06-13-2008, 03:42 AM
Kobe is the best finisher in the game. Too bad "the game" was a regular season game against Toronto a few years ago.

m33p0
06-13-2008, 07:49 AM
kobe also wore afro once. jordan never did. thus kobe>jordan. but then again, jordan wags his tongue. kobe simply wags. so, jordan>kobe.

phyzik
06-13-2008, 08:03 AM
how about this... whay dont you admit your a fucking homer ass lakers moron who hangs off of Kobe's jock strap then kill yourself?

Thats more believable.

Anyone who actually SAW Jordan live knows there is no fucking way Kobe is on his level.

Kill yourself.

wow :lmao

dont mind me, I was pretty trashed last night. :drunk:shootme

MiamiHeat
06-13-2008, 10:09 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=bN4mykdIaKw

he wore an afro too

Alice_spurs
06-13-2008, 12:09 PM
But today when kobe can't win the game~I think he is far from Jordan!

The Truth #6
06-13-2008, 01:15 PM

Jordan schooling Bobcats players Richardson and others during a practice this past year.

That video proves nothing and there was no schooling. What advantage do they have by beating Jordan in one on one. He's the owner! The video showed Jordan hitting a few fadeaway jumpers. Hey, it's not bad but hardly schooling.

DazedAndConfused
06-13-2008, 02:09 PM
It takes a team to win championships, one player is not going to do it on his own. Most people here are too young to remember how Jordan struggled when he tried to be the man and do it all himself. The Pistons had his number for years. He has failed in the playoffs just as badly as Kobe.

The difference is Jordan eventually figured it out. The jury is still out on whether or not Kobe can do the same.

Obstructed_View
06-13-2008, 06:54 PM
Michael Jordan averaged 44 points, six rebounds and six assists in a playoff series in his second season in the league. There's three games against one of the best Celtics teams of all time, carrying teammates like Sidney Green. I'll submit he's failed in the playoffs. He's never failed in the playoffs as badly as Kobe has. I don't recall that he ever had a game where he scored one point in the second half of a game seven to be drubbed by 31 points after shitting away a 3-1 series lead.

DazedAndConfused
06-13-2008, 07:10 PM
Actually I think it's a good thing if Kobe stops being compared to MJ. He's a phenomenal talent, let's just leave it at that.

It's pretty fucking annoying to have to listen to the mountains of Kobe haters scream "HE'S NOT MJ!" after every bad game of his. Hopefully now that this debate is put to rest we can focus on basketball once again.

J.T.
06-13-2008, 07:16 PM
I remember watching MJ play.

MJ wouldn't have disappeared in the 3rd quarter like Kobe did last night.

MJ wouldn't have let his team allow another team to go on a 21-3 run when they had a huge lead like that.

manufor3
06-13-2008, 07:18 PM
1 great reason Jordan is better

-Jordan didn't rape a girl

DazedAndConfused
06-13-2008, 07:20 PM
1 great reason Jordan is better

-Jordan didn't rape a girl

http://bp1.blogger.com/__6vEX1_D84Q/Ri9Vvz0Jz7I/AAAAAAAACiI/qq5mzvmC0bI/s400/michaeljordanoldwhore.jpg

whottt
06-13-2008, 07:26 PM
Actually I think it's a good thing if Kobe stops being compared to MJ. He's a phenomenal talent, let's just leave it at that.

It's pretty fucking annoying to have to listen to the mountains of Kobe haters scream "HE'S NOT MJ!" after every bad game of his. Hopefully now that this debate is put to rest we can focus on basketball once again.

Nope...not until all LakerFans and Laker sucking media stop mentioning Kobe and MJ in the same breath. That's when it'll end.

Obstructed_View
06-13-2008, 07:52 PM
Nope...not until all LakerFans and Laker sucking media stop mentioning Kobe and MJ in the same breath. That's when it'll end.

Agreed. The reason there aren't a bunch of "Iverson is no MJ" threads is because Sixer/Nugget fanboys aren't stupid enough to make the comparison, much less continue to make the comparison or to defend it in said nonexistent threads.

SA Pride
06-13-2008, 08:27 PM
^^:toast

completely deck
06-13-2008, 09:26 PM
http://bp1.blogger.com/__6vEX1_D84Q/Ri9Vvz0Jz7I/AAAAAAAACiI/qq5mzvmC0bI/s400/michaeljordanoldwhore.jpg

I don't think you know what rape means. But, what can you expect from a Laker fan?

m33p0
06-13-2008, 09:28 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=bN4mykdIaKw

he wore an afro too
nah, that's darius miles.

lefty
06-13-2008, 09:29 PM

:rollin

mrspurs
06-14-2008, 08:28 AM
only thing a post like this does is add to my ignore list...(and thats a good thing)...in their primes...1on1....mj would eat kobe up....easily....since kobe is the only player in the nba at the moment who is better then anyother player, people forget just how good mj was......once again.......kobe will never have what mj had....not even close....heck ask the zen.....

Brutalis
06-14-2008, 08:39 AM
Well the wise know 1-1 that Kobe would turn MJ over like a pancake. MJ would get burned hardcore.

But as far as their careers go, MJ... hands down.

underdawg
06-14-2008, 09:31 AM
Well the wise know 1-1 that Kobe would turn MJ over like a pancake. MJ would get burned hardcore.

But as far as their careers go, MJ... hands down.

I don't think I agree with that. Kobe might be the better shooter of the two, but Jordan's heart, bb IQ, defense and the ability to get in the other player's head would probably win out over a great shooter. That said, unfortunately for Kobe they both play/played in a league that you have to have teamates.

K-State Spur
06-14-2008, 10:15 AM
the only reason that this comparison is ever made is because our memories have started to fade and people have forgotten how amazing MJ truly was.

exstatic
06-14-2008, 11:38 AM
Kobe and MJ are both alike and different.

The differences: MJ never wanted to be anyone else, not Dr. J, not Connie Hawkins. Kobe does.

The likeness: Both MJ and Kobe want to be MJ.

It's kind of sad and pathetic that he has every one of MJ's moves down cold through repetition and practice. Word is, he even does his interviews the same. If you go back to contrasts, I think MJ knew exactly who he was and Kobe doesn't have a clue.

Pucho!!!
06-14-2008, 03:26 PM
simple. because I don't know u, but like I said if ur bein sarcastic that's koo, but like u I do believe there is no comparison. kobe is overrated, just like dirk not a leader