PDA

View Full Version : Lotta wine, lotta beer, couple of shots... maybe 20...

baseline bum
06-12-2008, 11:52 PM
Kobe's plans for tonight :lol (from his press conference)

baseline bum
06-12-2008, 11:52 PM
A reported just asked him "What the hell happened out there?" :lmao

peskypesky
06-12-2008, 11:54 PM
lol

Vinnie_Johnson
06-12-2008, 11:55 PM
He just said they wet the bed :lol:lmao

baseline bum
06-12-2008, 11:56 PM
"We just wet the bed.. " <-- quote from Bryant's press conference

Spurtacus
06-12-2008, 11:56 PM
Kobe wishes he could blame everyone but himself.

Vinnie_Johnson
06-13-2008, 12:09 AM
http://www.ciadvertising.org/sa/summer_04/yeojungi/report/database/images/pampers.jpg

Trainwreck2100
06-13-2008, 12:10 AM
did he mean 20 year old???

kingsfan
06-13-2008, 12:13 AM
he really said that? :lol
Is he drunk already?

dbreiden83080
06-13-2008, 12:19 AM
Kobe is such an asshole. He is worthless as a teammate and as a person in general.

ShoogarBear
06-13-2008, 03:03 AM
What the hell did that mean, exactly? Was he trying to be cool?

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
06-13-2008, 03:11 AM
What the hell did that mean, exactly? Was he trying to be cool?

:lol

exactly. Kobe's a loner. He doesn't have any real friends for a reason. Most of what he says is are apart of his anti-social facade he likes to build with the reporters.

He always tries to say something like that, or impressive. I remember in the Suns series. Went on some smarmy rant about the Octagon and Raja Bell...

DazedAndConfused
06-13-2008, 03:51 AM
:lol

exactly. Kobe's a loner. He doesn't have any real friends for a reason. Most of what he says is are apart of his anti-social facade he likes to build with the reporters.

He always tries to say something like that, or impressive. I remember in the Suns series. Went on some smarmy rant about the Octagon and Raja Bell...

He should be more like Duncan playing Dungeons and Dragons in his free time. That will make him the coolest cat in the NBA for sure.

midnightpulp
06-13-2008, 04:40 AM
He should be more like Duncan playing Dungeons and Dragons in his free time. That will make him the coolest cat in the NBA for sure.

True. He should be more like Duncan, who has (according to Hollinger) the 3rd, 11th, 36th, and 40th greatest Finals performances all time. Kobe? Well, he's on the all-time worst list.

Good for him! It can only get better.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
06-13-2008, 05:02 AM
I don't mind that Duncan doesn't hide who he is. Even when if it comes to him being overly excited about attending a WWE game.
At least Duncan doesn't try to pretend to be someone he's not. (Talking like Michael Jordan, copying his mannerisms on court, acting all chummy with the reporters)

There's nothing wrong with Kobe being a loner. That's why he became so good, by preferring to live , eat and breathe basketball, rather than hang out with his teammates, but all the stuff he says to the press is usually weird, and all his oncourt persona mannerisms are so phony.

Kobe is a fraud. Perfect embodiment of LA/facades. That's why most of the people who attended his kids ' birthday parties were either family or on his payroll. :lmao

ATXSPUR
06-13-2008, 08:49 AM
True. He should be more like Duncan, who has (according to Hollinger) the 3rd, 11th, 36th, and 40th greatest Finals performances all time. Kobe? Well, he's on the all-time worst list.

Good for him! It can only get better.

I'm sorry but I find it hilarious how quickly fans will cite a guy who they swore was the biggest moron in the world a couple of years ago when it supports their view points.