PDA

View Full Version : No matter what happens......

Purple & Gold
06-13-2008, 12:19 AM
The spurs are still the Lakers bitch!!!! :toast

peskypesky
06-13-2008, 12:19 AM
only if Manu is injured.

baseline bum
06-13-2008, 12:20 AM
"When I asked if I could cum in her face, she said no"

"That's my thing, not always, I mean, so I stopped"

"I said um, give me a blow job, um, and then....kiss it.....she gave me a blow job."

"Whatever I need to do without making this thing become public, I will do man. I don't care what it is man, I will do it"

"I asked if I could cum in her face and she was like no um, I thought she was cool, you know, I stopped. I stopped pumping..."

"I'm nervous right now my hands are shaking"

"She wasn't that attractive"

"I jerked off when she left"

"I should have done what Shaq does. Shaq gives them money or buys them cars, he has already spent one million dollars"

"She didn't bleed, did she?"

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
06-13-2008, 12:21 AM
No the Spurs are the refs bitch.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
06-13-2008, 12:21 AM
Refs are the Lakers Sugar-daddy.

UCantHandleTheTruth
06-13-2008, 12:23 AM
LMFAO, I hope that helps you and your loser, choking team sleep better at night.

Purple & Gold
06-13-2008, 12:23 AM
only if Manu is injured.

http://www.andrew-bynum.net/pictures/andrew-bynum-0022.jpg

peskypesky
06-13-2008, 12:24 AM
lmao

trying to compare Bynum to Manu!!

lol

Purple & Gold
06-13-2008, 12:25 AM
lmao

trying to compare Bynum to Manu!!

lol

That's right Manu is Sasha's bitch :lol :lol :lol

Bynum would never be Sasha's bitch :toast

dbreiden83080
06-13-2008, 12:26 AM
only if Manu is injured.

:toast

peskypesky
06-13-2008, 12:26 AM

this devastating loss has scrambled your brains, my friend! lol

dbreiden83080
06-13-2008, 12:27 AM

Expect him on the DL yet again

Trainwreck2100
06-13-2008, 12:27 AM

And the Lakers ain't the champs :toast

Banzai
06-13-2008, 12:28 AM
"When I asked if I could cum in her face, she said no"

"That's my thing, not always, I mean, so I stopped"

"I said um, give me a blow job, um, and then....kiss it.....she gave me a blow job."

"Whatever I need to do without making this thing become public, I will do man. I don't care what it is man, I will do it"

"I asked if I could cum in her face and she was like no um, I thought she was cool, you know, I stopped. I stopped pumping..."

"I'm nervous right now my hands are shaking"

"She wasn't that attractive"

"I jerked off when she left"

"I should have done what Shaq does. Shaq gives them money or buys them cars, he has already spent one million dollars"

"She didn't bleed, did she?"
popeyes chicken:toast

baseline bum
06-13-2008, 12:28 AM
WGAF about Sam Bowie 2.0?

Purple & Gold
06-13-2008, 12:30 AM
Expect him on the DL yet again

spur fan already wishing for Laker injuries :lol :lol

How low has the spur fanbase sunk?? :wow

Banzai
06-13-2008, 12:31 AM
:depressed

Trainwreck2100

He's not wishing for an injury, just playing the odds.

As an aside, how do you expect him to help Gasol's balls to drop?

BiZNicK

What's it like losing two straight Finals appearances? :rollin

DazedAndConfused
06-13-2008, 12:32 AM
That's the funniest thing about the Spurs gloating over a Laker loss. They will always be the Laker's bitch, always.

dbreiden83080
06-13-2008, 12:32 AM

He can be healthy, not likely but if he is, he is not the savior you guys think he is. With Gasol i am such a pussy on your team and Kobe throwing tantrums every ten seconds, the future is not as bright as you Faker fans might have hoped.

Purple & Gold
06-13-2008, 12:33 AM
He's not wishing for an injury, just playing the odds.

As an aside, how do you expect him to help Gasol's balls to drop?

Gasol won't have to play center. The softness the Lakers have now will be erased with the return of Bynum. I'm sure any smart basketball fan can realize that.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
06-13-2008, 12:34 AM
That's the funniest thing about the Spurs gloating over a Laker loss. They will always be the Laker's bitch, always.

yls0ke7CsKc

Purple & Gold
06-13-2008, 12:34 AM
What's it like losing two straight Finals appearances? :rollin

Doesn't feel so bad when your team already has 14 Championships and has nothing but a bright future. So how's your teams future look?? And how's it feel for your team to continually be the Lakers bitch??

dbreiden83080
06-13-2008, 12:35 AM

Define bitch??

Beating us in 04 and Kobe demanding the team be taken apart so he can be the man followed by us winning it all the next year, beating the same team that fucked you up. Beating us thanks to bad refs and a Manu injury, then getting whipped like pussies in the finals, Help me out here clown.

Purple & Gold
06-13-2008, 12:35 AM
He can be healthy, not likely but if he is, he is not the savior you guys think he is. With Gasol i am such a pussy on your team and Kobe throwing tantrums every ten seconds, the future is not as bright as you Faker fans might have hoped.

Think again dumbass

Purple & Gold
06-13-2008, 12:36 AM
Define bitch??

Beating us in 04 and Kobe demanding the team be taken apart so he can be the man followed by us winning it all the next year. Beating us thanks to bad refs and a Manu injury, then getting whipped like pussies in the finals, Help me out here clown.

Continually owning your team in the playoffs. Do you really not understand??

J.T.

Not in nearly the same way the Lakers are historically the Celtics bitch. If they pull this off they'll have beaten you seven out of nine times in the Finals.

baseline bum
Doesn't feel so bad when your team already has 14 Championships and has nothing but a bright future. So how's your teams future look?? And how's it feel for your team to continually be the Lakers bitch??

14? I've never seen Kings fan claim his title in Rochester or Sixers fan claim the title in Syracuse.

Trainwreck2100
06-13-2008, 12:37 AM
Gasol won't have to play center. The softness the Lakers have now will be erased with the return of Bynum. I'm sure any smart basketball fan can realize that.

But Gasol will still be on the court. And Bynum hasn't done shit in the playoffs.

dbreiden83080

Bright future with that pussy Gasol playing like shit and the rapist demanding trades, yeah right :rolleyes

Purple & Gold
Not in nearly the same way the Lakers are historically the Celtics bitch. If they pull this off they'll have beaten you seven out of nine times in the Finals.

Not disputing that

DDS4
06-13-2008, 12:38 AM
Spurs don't lose in the NBA Finals.

Purple & Gold
06-13-2008, 12:38 AM
14? I've never seen Kings fan claim his title in Rochester or Sixers fan claim the title in Syracuse.

Actually they do, but go ahead and try again. Lakers own 14 and the spurs no matter how you slice it.

dbreiden83080
06-13-2008, 12:39 AM

We took you in 99 and 03 and brought it home. Recently you took us in 04 and 08 and got spanked like a monkey on payday the next round. Yeah i undrstand just fine. TD gets the whole deal done, Mr. Rapist gets you half way there.

baseline bum
Actually they do, but go ahead and try again. Lakers own 14 and the spurs no matter how you slice it.

So there is a banner in Arco?

Purple & Gold
Bright future with that pussy Gasol playing like shit and the rapist demanding trades, yeah right :rolleyes

So you don't know shit about basketball.

Next.....

dbreiden83080
06-13-2008, 12:40 AM
Spurs don't lose in the NBA Finals.

Just rapists do

Purple & Gold
06-13-2008, 12:40 AM
We took you in 99 and 03 and brought it home. Recently you took us in 04 and 08 and got spanked like a monkey on payday the next round. Yeah i undrstand just fine. TD gets the whole deal done, Mr. Rapist gets you half way there.

:lol :lol :lol @ spur fan trying to say Lakers don't own them.

dbreiden83080
06-13-2008, 12:41 AM
So you don't know shit about basketball.

Next.....

Yeah where is your mother she is next, is Kobe done with that whore yet??

dbreiden83080
:lol :lol :lol @ spur fan trying to say Lakers don't own them.

They don't next

slayermin
:lol

Laker fan taking this Finals appearance for granted. I love it.

Purple & Gold
06-13-2008, 12:42 AM
So there is a banner in Arco?

Lakers respect their history. Could care less what the Queens do. Anyways Lakeshow will be back next year. Wonder if the spurs will be anywhere around.

Purple & Gold
06-13-2008, 12:44 AM
Yeah where is your mother she is next, is Kobe done with that whore yet??

:sleep :sleep :sleep Weak. Once again you show just how much of a menso (I mean mensa) you are. Wake me once you have anything half smart to say.

Purple & Gold
They don't next

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

dbreiden83080
Lakers respect their history. Could care less what the Queens do. Anyways Lakeshow will be back next year. Wonder if the spurs will be anywhere around.

Lakers will have the 02 title banner taken down after the dust settles

baseline bum

I've been to Staples many times, and I never saw 14 banners.

DDS4
06-13-2008, 12:45 AM

Obviously, someone doesn't know what continually means. Lakers have more victories, but it isn't ownage. Not by a long shot.

Purple & Gold
06-13-2008, 12:45 AM
Lakers will have the 02 title banner taken down after the dust settles

:lol :lol :lol I take it you missed the rest of that series. Anyways I've wasted enough time on you. I can feel my IQ drop taking the time to respond to your drivel.

gameFACE
06-13-2008, 12:47 AM
Spurs don't choke in the finals.................................

When did Tracy Morgan become a Laker?

Purple & Gold
06-13-2008, 12:47 AM
I've been to Staples many times, and I never saw 14 banners.

You must have not been looking. Because there's one with all the Minneapolis titles. Like I said Lakers respect their history.

Purple & Gold
06-13-2008, 12:48 AM
Obviously, someone doesn't know what continually means. Lakers have more victories, but it isn't ownage. Not by a long shot.

Well most of your fellow spur fans would disagree.

Trainwreck2100
06-13-2008, 12:48 AM
You must have not been looking. Because there's one with all the Minneapolis titles. Like I said Lakers respect their history.

So he's right, cause that would make 10 banners, you're the one who is not looking. Somebody owes someone else an apology

dbreiden83080
06-13-2008, 12:49 AM
Well most of your fellow spur fans would disagree.

:lmao

Don't spend much time here i see

DazedAndConfused
06-13-2008, 01:22 AM

Your point? 90% of those Celtic wins came in the 60's when there was like 10 fucking teams and no free agency. I could care less, since the 80's the Lakers are 2-1 against Beantown.

And that still doesn't change the fact that the Spurs are the Laker's BITCH.

bostonguy
06-13-2008, 01:26 AM

In the end it doesnt matter what team is the bitch of the other. If neither wins the title, then the rest of it is just a moot point.

Trainwreck2100
06-13-2008, 01:28 AM
In the end it doesnt matter what team is the bitch of the other. If neither wins the title, then the rest of it is just a moot point.

Laker fan needs moral victories, else he'll put a bullet in his brain

bostonguy
06-13-2008, 01:36 AM
Laker fan needs moral victories, else he'll put a bullet in his brain

Well at least they have the LA Galaxy to look foward too. :lmao

Obstructed_View
06-13-2008, 03:27 AM
Thanks to Juwan Howard and Scot Pollard, neither of whom were Lakers when they made their contributions.

Slinkyman
06-13-2008, 03:39 AM
How are the spurs the lakers bitch? cause we lost this year? Our best teams of 05-07 didn't even get a chance to play your team cause your sorry asses either couldn't make the playoffs or failed at advancing past the first round.

DazedAndConfused
06-13-2008, 03:50 AM
How are the spurs the lakers bitch? cause we lost this year? Our best teams of 05-07 didn't even get a chance to play your team cause your sorry asses either couldn't make the playoffs or failed at advancing past the first round.

The Lakers have a 7-3 record against the Spurs in the post-season, including 3-0 in the conference finals.

Your best teams of '05-07 would have gotten demolished by the '01 Lakers with a prime Shaq.

ChumpDumper
06-13-2008, 04:15 AM
Lakers lost.

midnightpulp
06-13-2008, 04:27 AM
Your point? 90% of those Celtic wins came in the 60's when there was like 10 fucking teams and no free agency. I could care less, since the 80's the Lakers are 2-1 against Beantown.

And that still doesn't change the fact that the Spurs are the Laker's BITCH.

By that logic, the Lakers domination of the Spurs in the early 80s shouldn't really count since there was no salary cap and the small market Spurs had little chance of acquiring talent that would rival that of the juggernaut Showtime Lakers.

Since Robinson was drafted, the record stands at 3-4 in favor of the Show.

Hardly "ownage."

midnightpulp
06-13-2008, 04:36 AM
The Lakers have a 7-3 record against the Spurs in the post-season, including 3-0 in the conference finals.

Your best teams of '05-07 would have gotten demolished by the '01 Lakers with a prime Shaq.

Too bad we don't live in parallel universes. Also, I believe the best team in Spurs franchise history was the 99 squad. After a 6-8 start, they went 46 and 7. Morons like to discredit that title, but that Spurs team was far and away the best team in the league. They also fail to neglect that a shortened season would help the defending Westen Conference Champion Utah Jazz, who were filled with vets.

I'd say they take the '01 Lakers to 7 games, but probably fall short.

Borosai
06-13-2008, 04:46 AM
Laker fan is simply sounding desperate now. Moral victories?

Since '99:
Spurs --> 4-0 in the finals.
Lakers --> going on 3-2 in the finals.

Yeah, the Lakers tend to beat the Spurs more often than not, but they haven't finished anything recently, so there's nothing to celebrate.

DazedAndConfused
06-13-2008, 04:53 AM
Laker fan is simply sounding desperate now. Moral victories?

Since '99:
Spurs --> 4-0 in the finals.
Lakers --> going on 3-2 in the finals.

Yeah, the Lakers tend to beat the Spurs more often than not, but they haven't finished anything recently, so there's nothing to celebrate.

Desperate? The only people desperate are the loser ass Spurs fans who are getting hard-ons because the Lakers are losing now. The bottom line is the Spurs lost yet again to the Lakers and they are extremely bitter that Kobe and Phil have thwarted their repeat efforts yet again.

Borosai
06-13-2008, 05:02 AM
Desperate? The only people desperate are the loser ass Spurs fans who are getting hard-ons because the Lakers are losing now. The bottom line is the Spurs lost yet again to the Lakers and they are extremely bitter that Kobe and Phil have thwarted their repeat efforts yet again.

Yes, the Lakers beat the Spurs again. And yes, the Lakers appear to be on their way to losing yet again in the finals. If beating the Spurs is your consolation prize, then enjoy it. :toast

I'll sit back and enjoy the meltdown, including Kobe gassing up the short bus and taking turns running over his team repeatedly.

midnightpulp
06-13-2008, 05:05 AM

This year, it was the Spurs own damn fault for doing jackshit to upgrade the bench. Lakers were far more talented and had a youthful energy that was hard for the over-the-hill gang to match.

.04 in 04 was a lot tougher. The Spurs flat out choked and the Lakers were clutch from Game 3 on.

Purple & Gold
06-13-2008, 10:02 AM
So he's right, cause that would make 10 banners, you're the one who is not looking. Somebody owes someone else an apology

WRONG!! He said Lakers and other teams don't claim their old titles. Lakers obviously do. You might wanna start from the beginning and re-read it again. Try not to read to fast so you don't miss anything.

Purple & Gold
06-13-2008, 10:03 AM

This is for spur fans that act like if they've won the lottery. They are still the Lakers bitch!!

dbreiden83080
06-13-2008, 10:07 AM
This is for spur fans that act like if they've won the lottery. They are still the Lakers bitch!!

LOL, Spurs have beat the Lakers and won titles. Spurs also won titles while Kobe was demanding trades and bitching about everything under the sun. You talk like this is Spurs/Suns where they have never beat us and won a thing. Suns whipped your ass last few years, so what are you their bitch?? Saying someone is your bitch means to me they have never broken through.

Harry Callahan
06-13-2008, 10:14 AM

If and buts were Candy and nuts clown. I'm sure the 90's Bulls would have won over all of them anyway, but that isn't how it works is it?

You should have the good sense to take your beating quietly instead of displaying more of your ignorance for everyone to see. Go knash your teeth at a Lakers site.

The Lakers ran into a healthy, complete team and couldn't hack it. Gasol is soft as charmin and Odum disappeared.

The volume of ignorant troll posts is decreasing by the minute and will be a trickle in two days.

Oh, Gee!!
06-13-2008, 10:15 AM

you're living in the past, dude. focus on the beating your team is currently taking.

Purple & Gold
06-13-2008, 10:16 AM
LOL, Spurs have beat the Lakers and won titles. Spurs also won titles while Kobe was demanding trades and bitching about everything under the sun. You talk like this is Spurs/Suns where they have never beat us and won a thing. Suns whipped your ass last few years, so what are you their bitch?? Saying someone is your bitch means to me they have never broken through.

Face it your team is still the Lakers bitch.

Harry Callahan
06-13-2008, 10:19 AM

No. We were tired of all the chest pounding and gloating on your end. A good solid butt whipping will hopefully lower the volume from the west.

mexicanjunior
06-13-2008, 10:20 AM
So...if the Lakers are the Suns bitch...and the Suns are the Spurs bitch...

Purple & Gold
06-13-2008, 10:23 AM
So...if the Lakers are the Suns bitch...and the Suns are the Spurs bitch...

suns don't own anybody till they win something. The 80's showed the who's the bitch in the Lakers/suns matchup. If the spurs had Lakerlike dominance to fall back on in the 80's then I wouldn't say they were the Lakers bitch. But since Showtime dominated then and the Lakers still have your number. The spurs continue to be the Lakers bitch. :toast

Purple & Gold
06-13-2008, 10:25 AM
No. We were tired of all the chest pounding and gloating on your end. A good solid butt whipping will hopefully lower the volume from the west.

Do you really think it will lower it? Your team getting their ass handed to them by the Lakers has only brought, "if only Manu was healthy". Laker fans will think the same thing in regards to Andrew Bynum.

dbreiden83080
06-13-2008, 10:28 AM
Face it your team is still the Lakers bitch.

WOW, i'm convinced now, very insightful.

dbreiden83080
06-13-2008, 10:31 AM
suns don't own anybody till they win something.

They owned you 2 years in a row and Kobe doesn't own jack shit until he wins something. Robin to Shaq's Batman is not good enough.

LakeShow
06-13-2008, 10:33 AM

+1

gaKNOW!blee
06-13-2008, 10:34 AM
suns don't own anybody till they win something. The 80's showed the who's the bitch in the Lakers/suns matchup. If the spurs had Lakerlike dominance to fall back on in the 80's then I wouldn't say they were the Lakers bitch. But since Showtime dominated then and the Lakers still have your number. The spurs continue to be the Lakers bitch. :toast

Classic Laker fan talk.

mexicanjunior
06-13-2008, 10:51 AM

They did win something...it was a playoff series 2 years in a row against the Lakers. Isn't that what the Lakers won against the Spurs this year...a playoff series? Neither team /wonis winning a title, so I guess the Lakers ownage counts against the Spurs but the Suns ownage against the Lakers doesn't?

DazedAndConfused
06-13-2008, 11:01 AM
The Suns owned a PITIFUL Laker team that had no business being in the playoffs. I hardly see how this is even remotely similar to how the Lakers have owned the Spurs over the last decade. Whenever we've faced off we both had championship caliber teams.

mexicanjunior
06-13-2008, 11:12 AM
The Suns owned a PITIFUL Laker team that had no business being in the playoffs. I hardly see how this is even remotely similar to how the Lakers have owned the Spurs over the last decade. Whenever we've faced off we both had championship caliber teams.

So now it comes down to caliber of team? I would venture to say the 2002 Spurs were not really a championship caliber team, starting a rookie PG, having a weak bench and an aged David Robinson. They struggled to put away a mediocre Sonics team in 5 games that year in the first round...should that one not count also? If it doesn't, aren't we 3-2 in the Duncan era? Does that equate to ownage?

BTW, I find it funny how Laker fans love to throw up how many titles the franchise has but, when reminded of Celtics ownage of the Lakers, dismiss that since "those Finals were in the 60's"... :lol

Purple & Gold
06-13-2008, 11:31 AM
They did win something...it was a playoff series 2 years in a row against the Lakers. Isn't that what the Lakers won against the Spurs this year...a playoff series? Neither team /wonis winning a title, so I guess the Lakers ownage counts against the Spurs but the Suns ownage against the Lakers doesn't?

You're right it doesn't. Lakers have beaten the spurs and then won it all. Lakers have destroyed your precious hopes to win a back to back. suns have never won anything. They were a 2 seed beating a 7 seed. You should be able to see the differences, it shouldn't have to be spelled out for you.

samikeyp
06-13-2008, 11:32 AM
So...you would rather see LA beat the Spurs than win a title?

Purple & Gold
06-13-2008, 11:35 AM
Classic Laker fan talk.

It happened, it's the truth, get used to it, and stop crying about it.

Purple & Gold
06-13-2008, 11:36 AM
So...you would rather see LA beat the Spurs than win a title?

Of course not. This is just for all the spur fans that are acting like if they just found a pot of gold.

Purple & Gold
06-13-2008, 11:37 AM
They owned you 2 years in a row and Kobe doesn't own jack shit until he wins something. Robin to Shaq's Batman is not good enough.

:sleep :sleep :sleep

samikeyp
06-13-2008, 11:39 AM
Of course not. This is just for all the spur fans that are acting like if they just found a pot of gold.

Ahh. Well at least you didn't do like the Laker trolls and drop the "all Spurs fans" card.

I would agree....its pretty lame to trash a team that beat your team to advance. I know plenty of Spurs fans who complained last year after knocking out Phoenix who called out Suns fans who came here to talk shit when SA lost that game to Utah in the next round. Some of those same fans are doing what they called out others for.

Carry on. :toast

Purple & Gold
06-13-2008, 11:44 AM
Ahh. Well at least you didn't do like the Laker trolls and drop the "all Spurs fans" card.

I would agree....its pretty lame to trash a team that beat your team to advance. I know plenty of Spurs fans who complained last year after knocking out Phoenix who called out Suns fans who came here to talk shit when SA lost that game to Utah in the next round. Some of those same fans are doing what they called out others for.

Carry on. :toast

mexicanjunior
06-13-2008, 12:09 PM
You're right it doesn't. Lakers have beaten the spurs and then won it all. Lakers have destroyed your precious hopes to win a back to back. suns have never won anything. They were a 2 seed beating a 7 seed. You should be able to see the differences, it shouldn't have to be spelled out for you.

The Spurs have beaten the Lakers (99 and 2003) and then won it all as many times as the Lakers have (2001 and 2002) in the Duncan era...I don't see how that is helping your argument. Also, I don't see how it was our fault that, since 2004, your team hasn't kept your end of the bargain in challenging us...

Each year is individual as far as winning a title goes, I don't feel any worse that it was a repeat oppurtunity...so I don't see how that helps your argument either...

The Suns knocked your team out of the playoffs, which is what you are basing your Lakers "ownage" of the Spurs on, you knocking us out of the playoffs, right?...I don't get how you don't see the hyprocrisy in your statements, it's comical... :lol

DazedAndConfused
06-13-2008, 12:12 PM
The Spurs have beaten the Lakers (99 and 2003) and then won it all as many times as the Lakers have (2001 and 2002) in the Duncan era...I don't see how that is helping your argument. Also, I don't see how it was our fault that, since 2004, your team hasn't kept your end of the bargain in challenging us...

Each year is individual as far as winning a title goes, I don't feel any worse that it was a repeat oppurtunity...so I don't see how that helps your argument either...

The Suns knocked your team out of the playoffs, which is what you are basing your Lakers "ownage" of the Spurs on, you knocking us out of the playoffs, right?...I don't get how you don't see the hyprocrisy in your statements, it's comical... :lol

His point is the Lakers were still pretty much in rebuilding mode while the Suns were competing for titles. It was a lopsided mismatch both of those years. If you can't see how this is different from two championship caliber teams competing against each other then we'll just have to agree to disagree.

mexicanjunior
06-13-2008, 12:17 PM
His point is the Lakers were still pretty much in rebuilding mode while the Suns were competing for titles. It was a lopsided mismatch both of those years. If you can't see how this is different from two championship caliber teams competing against each other then we'll just have to agree to disagree.

So, once it is determined that a team sucks enough...eventhough they made the playoffs and had a 3-1 series lead in one of the series they lost...they are automatically excluded from ownage talks...gotcha... :lol

DazedAndConfused
06-13-2008, 12:19 PM
So, once it is determined that a team sucks enough...eventhough they made the playoffs and had a 3-1 series lead in one of the series they lost...they are automatically excluded from ownage talks...gotcha... :lol

It's like the Hawks taking the Celtics to 7 games. They had no business doing that in the 1st place, if BOS had played their A game from the start they would have won that series in 4-5.

BiZNicK
06-13-2008, 12:29 PM
The fucking ATLANTA HAWKS put up a better fight than the LA Fakers

mexicanjunior
06-13-2008, 12:31 PM
It's like the Hawks taking the Celtics to 7 games. They had no business doing that in the 1st place, if BOS had played their A game from the start they would have won that series in 4-5.

Who's to say the Hawks had a good team but just couldn't play to their potential for a whole series...I don't think you can totally discredit what the Hawks did as being a byproduct of the Celtics sucking for 3 games.

Same with the Lakers-Suns series, especially in 2006, the Lakers had enough talent to win that series, they just couldn't keep it together enough to win, which is pretty much a choke job...I don't see how choking in a series your team should have won (considering the stats on teams up 3-1 in the playoffs) means you can automatically remove that series and year from the Suns fans being able to brag and throw it your team's face...kind of like how Lakers fans enjoy doing to Spurs fans.

DazedAndConfused
06-13-2008, 12:33 PM
Who's to say the Hawks had a good team but just couldn't play to their potential for a whole series...I don't think you can totally discredit what the Hawks did as being a byproduct of the Celtics sucking for 3 games.

Same with the Lakers-Suns series, especially in 2006, the Lakers had enough talent to win that series, they just couldn't keep it together enough to win, which is pretty much a choke job...I don't see how choking in a series your team should have won (considering the stats on teams up 3-1 in the playoffs) means you can automatically remove that series and year from the Suns fans being able to brag and throw it your team's face...kind of like how Lakers fans enjoy doing to Spurs fans.

PG: Smush Parker
C: Kwame Brown
SF: Luke Walton
SG: Kobe Bryant
PF: Lamar Odom

I'm sorry that is not enough talent to win jack shit. The fact that they were up 3-1 is remarkable, just like how the Hawks pushing the Celtics to 7 games was remarkable.

mexicanjunior
06-13-2008, 12:39 PM
PG: Smush Parker
C: Kwame Brown
SF: Luke Walton
SG: Kobe Bryant
PF: Lamar Odom

I'm sorry that is not enough talent to win jack shit. The fact that they were up 3-1 is remarkable, just like how the Hawks pushing the Celtics to 7 games was remarkable.

I guess we will agree to disagree then...had that team been as bad as you claim, I don't think they would have ever been up 3-1 in the series. At least with the Hawks, you can always make the claim that Atlanta never actually lead in the series, they just rode the momentum of their home court to defend it. The Lakers had that series in a deathlock and let it go...Also, it's not like the Suns were playing with a full deck that series either, Stoudamire was long gone after his injury and they were relying on the great post play of Boris Diaw of all people to carry them in the playoffs...

midnightpulp
06-13-2008, 01:20 PM

This year's Spurs were not a championship caliber team. Even as a Spurs fan, I picked them to lose in every round. It was a testament to their experience and mental toughness to get as far as they did, but that roster from top to bottom is usually a first or second round exit.

As for the 80s, there was no salary cap and the small market Spurs had little chance of acquiring talent that would rival that of the juggernaut Showtime Lakers.

Since Robinson was drafted, the record stands at 3-4 in favor of the Show.

Hardly "ownage."

Spur-Addict
06-13-2008, 01:28 PM

Keep lashing out for self satisfaction. It still won't help the fact that you're down 3-1. Why don't you be a true fan and keep your head up? You don't have to answer b/c odds are it'll be something rude.

gasolina
06-13-2008, 01:41 PM

Not really. They beat us in 1999 and 2003 and went on to win it all.

But in 2004 and 2008, we beat them but painfully sent home empty-handed by Detroit and soon-to-be the Champion Celtics.

A team's bitch is a squad that has your number. Like us and the Sacto Kings.
The Spurs have fared better than us post MJ/Bulls era with 4 rings vs. 3.

We own the 80's (5 titles with Magic,Kareem and Worthy) the Bulls in the 90s and unless a team overtakes the Spurs' 4 rings, the Spurs are poised to be considered the team of this decade.

JohnnySixString
06-13-2008, 02:01 PM
This is probably the most asenine thread ever created. The Lakers choke to the Celtics and now Lakers fans are slinging shit at the Spurs???? :rollin WTF?

I guess it makes sense if you're a Lakers fan.

Were Spurs fans trying to make themselves feel better after losing to the Lakers by calling the Hornets their bitch? It's like watching some drunk ass in a bar who just got his ass beat trying to find someone (beside the one who kicked his ass) to start shit with in an attempt to feel like a badass again. Typical Laker fan mentality.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v66/reaper_chevelle/lg_riots_ap_01.jpg

DazedAndConfused
06-13-2008, 02:02 PM
This is probably the most asenine thread ever created. The Lakers choke to the Celtics and now Lakers fans are slinging shit at the Spurs???? :rollin WTF?

I guess it makes sense if you're a Lakers fan.

Were Spurs fans trying to make themselves feel better after losing to the Lakers by calling the Hornets their bitch? It's like watching some drunk ass in a bar who just got his ass beat trying to find someone (beside the one who kicked his ass) to start shit with in an attempt to feel like a badass again. Typical Laker fan mentality.

You got it backwards. Spur fan is trying to make himself feel better by slinging shit at the Lakers for losing to the Celtics.

JohnnySixString
06-13-2008, 02:11 PM
You got it backwards. Spur fan is trying to make himself feel better by slinging shit at the Lakers for losing to the Celtics.

No, see, that actually makes sense in a way. The Lakers ended the Spurs' season, so it stands to reason Spurs fans would be happy to see the Lakers lose. However, the Lakers are getting their ass kicked by the CELTICS .........so Lakers fans bash the SPURS???? :lol

Spur-Addict
06-13-2008, 02:14 PM

If you're up 3-1 you should win no matter what. Like the finals right now, if BOS coughs it up then hey, it's their fault. Never will I ever defend my teams youth, inexperience or slow veteran style if we lose from being up 3-1. We can bring it back to T-Mac in Orlando when they were up on DET. He all but celebrated after their third victory, in fact he did celebrate. When they lost then everyone said he choked. It's all the same, it is what it is, Kobe and Co. choked vs the suns.

dbreiden83080
06-13-2008, 02:31 PM

It is spelled out loud and clear. You are cherrypicking in a pitiful attempt to make a lame ass point. When a franchise has beat you twice in the last decade and won titles both times, it is fucking ignorant to say you own them.

v2freak
06-13-2008, 04:38 PM

Way to save face :tu

Ronaldo McDonald
06-13-2008, 06:00 PM
At least our team doesn't cry about it. And, we never needed collusion and a biased asshole ref on our side.

DazedAndConfused
06-13-2008, 06:03 PM
At least our team doesn't cry about it. And, we never needed collusion and a biased asshole ref on our side.

Your team may not cry, but your fanbase sure makes up for it. And you're right you don't need collusion, you just tank seasons the good ol' fashioned way.

lefty
06-13-2008, 06:08 PM
http://graphics.boston.com:80/globe/acrobat/today.jpeg

jmard5
06-13-2008, 06:26 PM

:lol A Laker fan started this shit. Shut up.

jmard5
06-13-2008, 06:29 PM
Not really. They beat us in 1999 and 2003 and went on to win it all.

But in 2004 and 2008, we beat them but painfully sent home empty-handed by Detroit and soon-to-be the Champion Celtics.

A team's bitch is a squad that has your number. Like us and the Sacto Kings.
The Spurs have fared better than us post MJ/Bulls era with 4 rings vs. 3.

We own the 80's (5 titles with Magic,Kareem and Worthy) the Bulls in the 90s and unless a team overtakes the Spurs' 4 rings, the Spurs are poised to be considered the team of this decade.

And you Laker fans listen to this guy. Make him your voice of reason.

And to buy you guys some time, try reading all the baskeball articles relating to your loss.

It's one big choke job. Funny, trying to save face by gloating at the Spurs.

DazedAndConfused
06-13-2008, 07:12 PM
And you Laker fans listen to this guy. Make him your voice of reason.

And to buy you guys some time, try reading all the baskeball articles relating to your loss.

It's one big choke job. Funny, trying to save face by gloating at the Spurs.

Well we figured your fan base would know the most about choke jobs considering they had two of them in the 2008 WCF.

ATXSPUR
06-13-2008, 08:14 PM

You always complain about how unfair the mean ole spurs fans are to your poor lakers. Yet you continue to come in a Spurs forum and support trolling threads like this. Hmmm....and you wonder why Spurs fans hate the Lakers so much.

cash459
06-13-2008, 08:36 PM

:lmao :lmao deflect, deflect, deflect :rollin :rollin

The Franchise
06-13-2008, 09:40 PM

Danny Manning???:wtf

baseline bum
06-13-2008, 09:44 PM
Well we figured your fan base would know the most about choke jobs considering they had two of them in the 2008 WCF.

That's OK... your choke job is the one ABC, TNT, and ESPN will be reminding everyone of for years to come as the biggest in playoff history. Everytime another team gets up 20 in the playoffs, they'll bring up the time the Lakers laid down and died in game 4 of the 2008 NBA Finals. Your place in history is forever cemented with that show of testicular shrinkage. Congrats.

The Franchise
06-13-2008, 09:47 PM
^Damn.

DazedAndConfused
06-13-2008, 09:51 PM
That's OK... your choke job is the one ABC, TNT, and ESPN will be reminding everyone of for years to come as the biggest in playoff history. Everytime another team gets up 20 in the playoffs, they'll bring up the time the Lakers laid down and died in game 4 of the 2008 NBA Finals. Your place in history is forever cemented with that show of testicular shrinkage. Congrats.

Like I said, you are in no position to talk about testicular shrinkage when your team blew 18 pt leads twice in one series. I could care less what the media says, they're fucking idiots. If you care what they say you're just as stupid.

DazedAndConfused
06-13-2008, 09:52 PM
^Damn.

Dude get out of the 1st round before you talk smack. The big boys are talking, run along now Rocket fan.

picnroll
06-13-2008, 09:55 PM
Congratulations Lakers' fans on another second place trophy.

baseline bum
06-13-2008, 09:57 PM
Like I said, you are in no position to talk about testicular shrinkage when your team blew 18 pt leads twice in one series. I could care less what the media says, they're fucking idiots. If you care what they say you're just as stupid.

Well, at least you were right about that...

http://badpussy.org/uploads/files/22zmr5e6vts9kguwjnmb.jpg

Canuck
06-13-2008, 09:57 PM
Congratulations Lakers' fans on another second place trophy.

:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:: lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2: > :lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

baseline bum
06-13-2008, 10:00 PM
:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:: lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2: > :lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

Point made: we get it... the Los Angeles Lakers have blown the Finals 14 times now.

picnroll
06-13-2008, 10:03 PM
What, no asterisk after the Sacramento one?

DazedAndConfused
06-13-2008, 10:04 PM
14 > 4.

I'll take 14 in 29 tries over 4 in 4 any day of the week. And so would you.

baseline bum
06-13-2008, 10:07 PM
14 > 4.

I'll take 14 in 29 tries over 4 in 4 any day of the week. And so would you.

The Los Angeles Lakers will be 9-14 in the Finals after this series.

The Franchise
06-13-2008, 10:11 PM
Dude get out of the 1st round before you talk smack. The big boys are talking, run along now Rocket fan.

That never gets old.:sleep

DazedAndConfused
06-13-2008, 10:13 PM

Still doesn't matter. I'll take 9-14 over 4-4 any day of the week. And so would you.

picnroll
06-13-2008, 10:13 PM

Commissioners just want to make sure the Lakers reach the finals. After that they're on their own. Hence the losing record.

m33p0
06-13-2008, 10:35 PM
crybabies.

daslicer
06-13-2008, 11:36 PM
Most laker fans are what your state's Governor calls "Girly Men" lol. Seriously this thread is something a woman would come up with. The Lakers got humiliated and the greatest thing about this defeat it will be talked about for years and years to come along with the mental trauma your team will have to endure hearing about it ala '06 mavs. The Lakers are done I don't see them recovering from this traumatic experience in the short term and the long term.
The spurs on the other hand won't have to endure any psychological issues going into next year. The only concern like always will be physical condiction but not MENTAL issues which the Lakers will have to deal with. Enjoy having to hear about this choke job no matter how many games you win next year there will be a big but when describing this teams ability to win referring back to this choke job.

Keep hyping up that piece of garbage Bynum as your savior you will be greatly dissapointed. There is nothing special about this kid its equivalent to spur fans hyping up Ian to be the next Amare but then again not even spur fans are stupid to do that. The Lakers will be lucky to get back to the finals next year. Being the second best team guarantees shit just refer to the '06 mavs, 90's knicks, etc.

DazedAndConfused
06-13-2008, 11:45 PM
Most laker fans are what your state's Governor calls "Girly Men" lol. Seriously this thread is something a woman would come up with. The Lakers got humiliated and the greatest thing about this defeat it will be talked about for years and years to come along with the mental trauma your team will have to endure hearing about it ala '06 mavs. The Lakers are done I don't see them recovering from this traumatic experience in the short term and the long term.
The spurs on the other hand won't have to endure any psychological issues going into next year. The only concern like always will be physical condiction but not MENTAL issues which the Lakers will have to deal with. Enjoy having to hear about this choke job no matter how many games you win next year there will be a big but when describing this teams ability to win referring back to this choke job.

Keep hyping up that piece of garbage Bynum as your savior you will be greatly dissapointed. There is nothing special about this kid its equivalent to spur fans hyping up Ian to be the next Amare but then again not even spur fans are stupid to do that. The Lakers will be lucky to get back to the finals next year. Being the second best team guarantees shit just refer to the '06 mavs, 90's knicks, etc.

:wakeup

Trainwreck2100
06-13-2008, 11:50 PM
aren't the spurs 4-0?

dknights411
06-13-2008, 11:58 PM
Still doesn't matter. I'll take 9-14 over 4-4 any day of the week. And so would you.

Were you even alive to see all of those?

cornbread
06-14-2008, 12:35 AM
Lakerfan has been in damage-control mode since last night.

jmard5
06-14-2008, 03:41 AM

:lol Teams blew up leads in play offs. Lakers blew it up during the finals.

Just accept the fact that the Lakers were in the center stage. They blew it up in front of their darling fans. They blew it up in front of adoring fan Jack Nicholson. They blew it up in front of Spike Lee who should be making a Kobe documentary. They blew it up when supposedly the world is watching.

Sportswriters have written up damning articles about that choke job. Shouldn't you guys have gotten used to these kind of articles during the Kobe pre-madonna moments?

Some Laker fans trying to save face by venting their frustration to another team.

Damn, deal with it.

bresilhac
06-14-2008, 04:11 AM

Bynum, Bynum, Bynum. Look, he isn't all that much to speak of talent-wise when he's healthy. Which is rare. You think his presence would have made any difference in this series with Boston? I doubt it. Maybe after choking up a 24 point lead at home the Lakers would have lost by only four points instead of six with Bynum in the lineup in Game 4. People in Hollywood seem to think that Andrew Bynum is going to be the next Kareem or something. I don't think so. He'll just be another overpaid, overrated Laker cast aside by history because he wasn't able to stay healthy long enough to make any kind of substantial impact in Lakerland.

dbreiden83080
06-14-2008, 03:09 PM
Were you even alive to see all of those?

LakeShow
06-14-2008, 03:26 PM
WAAAAAKE UUUUUP! :lol, This is some funny shit. Spurs fans trying to ride the Celtics success against the lakers. What the fuck does that have to do with your weak teams play against the Lakers? 9-14 in the finals? What are you stupid? You have no chance to win if you don't play. The Spurs had a chance to win 4 times out of 62 NBA championships. That's 2% of Championship Games played. Your 4 doesn't qualify for any acknowledgments. The Lakers 48% and climbing, appearances in all Finals played is the greatest accomplishment by any team in the League.

Hell, it figures though, seeing that The Spurs are being led by a known Molester who likes to force himself on young girls, in Timmie (Chester) Duncan. Those punks are always the ones to bow down when confronted by a real man(team).

It's understandable for fans to resort to band wagoning another teams success when they have none of their own to talk about. The Lakers OWN the Spurs and Pop, players and Chester the molester Duncan are our bitches. It doesn't matter who's playing for the lakers they'll beat the spurs down like they always do. The Spurs are fortunate not to have faced the Lakers during their 2 title runs. Hmmm, looks like asterisk material to me. :lol The win against the lakers in 2003 was an aberration. The lakers were trying to do something no team has ever done outside of the Boston Celtic (during the time the NBA stood for No Blacks Allowed and the rich could buy roster spots on any team) 4 straight titles. The lakers were the better team that season and they proved it by showing the world it was an aberration when beating them yet again the following season. They just ran out of gas trying to make history in 2003.

The spurs fans that are talking shit about the lakers in this thread are obviously from another world. On this earth, during this decade, the Spurs are the Lakers Bitches, especially Chester Duncan. The lakers treat him like the Molester that he is, they punk him! This can not be disputed, it's a fact! Look it up! End of Story!

:fro

spursfan09
06-14-2008, 03:32 PM

aww whatever helps you sleep after that choke job

LakeShow
06-14-2008, 03:33 PM
aww whatever helps you sleep after that choke job

We're new to this, How do/did you handle your many chokejobs?

Condemned 2 HelLA
06-14-2008, 03:33 PM
"It don't mean a thing if you don't win that ring".
:spin

LakeShow
06-14-2008, 03:35 PM
"It don't mean a thing if you don't win that ring".
:spin

Exactly! 14>>>>>>>>>>>4

midnightpulp
06-14-2008, 03:40 PM
Exactly! 14>>>>>>>>>>>4

You're from Minneapolis?

But, yeah, 9 is greater than 4.

LakeShow
06-14-2008, 03:42 PM
You're from Minneapolis?

But, yeah, 9 is greater than 4.

Still the Lakers, in LA 9. Lakers as an organization, 14!

midnightpulp
06-14-2008, 03:43 PM
WAAAAAKE UUUUUP! :lol, This is some funny shit. Spurs fans trying to ride the Celtics success against the lakers. What the fuck does that have to do with your weak teams play against the Lakers? 9-14 in the finals? What are you stupid? You have no chance to win if you don't play. The Spurs had a chance to win 4 times out of 62 NBA championships. That's 2% of Championship Games played. Your 4 doesn't qualify for any acknowledgments. The Lakers 48% and climbing, appearances in all Finals played is the greatest accomplishment by any team in the League.

Hell, it figures though, seeing that The Spurs are being led by a known Molester who likes to force himself on young girls, in Timmie (Chester) Duncan. Those punks are always the ones to bow down when confronted by a real man(team).

It's understandable for fans to resort to band wagoning another teams success when they have none of their own to talk about. The Lakers OWN the Spurs and Pop, players and Chester the molester Duncan are our bitches. It doesn't matter who's playing for the lakers they'll beat the spurs down like they always do. The Spurs are fortunate not to have faced the Lakers during their 2 title runs. Hmmm, looks like asterisk material to me. :lol The win against the lakers in 2003 was an aberration. The lakers were trying to do something no team has ever done outside of the Boston Celtic (during the time the NBA stood for No Blacks Allowed and the rich could buy roster spots on any team) 4 straight titles. The lakers were the better team that season and they proved it by showing the world it was an aberration when beating them yet again the following season. They just ran out of gas trying to make history in 2003.

The spurs fans that are talking shit about the lakers in this thread are obviously from another world. On this earth, during this decade, the Spurs are the Lakers Bitches, especially Chester Duncan. The lakers treat him like the Molester that he is, they punk him! This can not be disputed, it's a fact! Look it up! End of Story!

Stop posting until you learn the history of the NBA. The Spurs didn't become an NBA franchise until the 1976 merger.

Idiot.

LakeShow
06-14-2008, 03:54 PM
Stop posting until you learn the history of the NBA. The Spurs didn't become an NBA franchise until the 1976 merger.

Idiot.

And that means what? I'm not sure about your history and I don't find your team relevant enough to even bother looking it up, but I know that team came from Dallas.

All that it shows is your relevance in this league. NONE! If it makes you feel better you're 4-32 in NBA Championships. When is the parade?

dumb fuck!

midnightpulp
06-14-2008, 03:57 PM
And that means what? I'm not sure about your history and I don't find your team relevant enough to even bother looking it up, but I know that team came from Dallas.

All that it shows is your relevance in this league. NONE! If it makes you feel better you're 4-32 in NBA Championships. When is the parade?

dumb fuck!

You obviously find them relevant enough to post over 2000 times on Spurs message board.

LakeShow
06-14-2008, 04:01 PM
You obviously find them relevant enough to post over 2000 times on Spurs message board.

Somebody has to tell the truth and help stop the idiocy posted on forums everywhere! I do it for those misinformed fans like yourself who post shit that they know absolutely nothing about. LakeShow loves the Kids!

Spur-Addict
06-14-2008, 04:01 PM

And that ends the conversation, ZING!!!!!!

LakeShow
06-14-2008, 04:04 PM
And that ends the conversation, ZING!!!!!!

The discussion was ended when I made my initial post. It was really indisputable. Better get back to sucking the Celtics dicks!

midnightpulp
06-14-2008, 04:06 PM
Somebody has to tell the truth and help stop the idiocy posted on forums everywhere! I do it for those misinformed fans like yourself who post shit that they know absolutely nothing about. LakeShow loves the Kids!

How can a person who is not even conscious of NBA history call anyone "misinformed"?

I see you have a Magic/Bird pic in your avatar. I bet grandpa told you a lot of good stories about those two.

Enjoy your weeked, especially Sunday, before you report to summer school on Monday.

LakeShow
06-14-2008, 04:08 PM
How can a person who is not even conscious of NBA history call anyone "misinformed"?

I see you have a Magic/Bird pic in your avatar. I bet grandpa told you a lot of good stories about those two.

Enjoy your weeked, especially Sunday, before you report to summer school on Monday.

Cute!

midnightpulp
06-14-2008, 04:08 PM
The discussion was ended when I made my initial post. It was really indisputable. Better get back to sucking the Celtics dicks!

No need. The Lakers have been doing plenty of that.

Now go bother a "relevant" franchise's fans, troll.

LakeShow
06-14-2008, 04:10 PM
No need. The Lakers have been doing plenty of that.

Now go bother a "relevant" franchise's fans, troll.

You mad? :lol

midnightpulp
06-14-2008, 04:17 PM
You mad? :lol

I am. My tax dollars were wasted on the "No Child Left Behind Act", because obviously, you were left behind.

Trainwreck2100
06-14-2008, 04:20 PM
WAAAAAKE UUUUUP! :lol, This is some funny shit. Spurs fans trying to ride the Celtics success against the lakers. What the fuck does that have to do with your weak teams play against the Lakers? 9-14 in the finals? What are you stupid? You have no chance to win if you don't play. The Spurs had a chance to win 4 times out of 62 NBA championships. That's 2% of Championship Games played. Your 4 doesn't qualify for any acknowledgments.

Last i checked it was your teams fans that acted like a bunch of little bandwagoning assholes in the last round. Ive yet to see anybody here claim the Celtics as their new team. They are just the team that has kobe'd the Lakers in the last week, and we are overjoyed with that. This is no different than when we were rooting for the Warriors last year. You wouldn't know that cause you weren't here. Cause it's nice to see douchebags like your team and it's fans fail. You dicks were kind enough to come in here and rub a loss in our faces so when we rub the loss in you're face don't fucking bitch.

The Lakers 48% and climbing, appearances in all Finals played is the greatest accomplishment by any team in the League.

This is a stupid fucking statement when there is a team with more championships that yours

Fortune has nothing to do with it, it was your team that imploded and decided to break up a champioship caliber team. It was the Lakers that had to crawl back to Phil Jackson when Rudy T couldn't take Kobe's shit. If the Spurs split the big three up, after this year, then yes we'll probably suck for three years till we get the pieces that, but its a self inflicted wound.

The only only player in the league with a rape charge under his belt plays for the Purple and gold.

LakeShow
06-14-2008, 04:40 PM
Last i checked it was your teams fans that acted like a bunch of little bandwagoning assholes in the last round. Ive yet to see anybody here claim the Celtics as their new team. They are just the team that has kobe'd the Lakers in the last week, and we are overjoyed with that. This is no different than when we were rooting for the Warriors last year. You wouldn't know that cause you weren't here. Cause it's nice to see douchebags like your team and it's fans fail. You dicks were kind enough to come in here and rub a loss in our faces so when we rub the loss in you're face don't fucking bitch.

A loss to another team, not your own. Takes away nothing on the fact that the Spurs are the Lakers Bitches!

This is a stupid fucking statement when there is a team with more championships that yours

True Statement. Look it up! It shows a commitment to winning every year, not 4 years out of 32 years.

Fortune has nothing to do with it, it was your team that imploded and decided to break up a champioship caliber team. It was the Lakers that had to crawl back to Phil Jackson when Rudy T couldn't take Kobe's shit. If the Spurs split the big three up, after this year, then yes we'll probably suck for three years till we get the pieces that, but its a self inflicted wound.

You still didn't have to face the team that has a history of beating you in the playoffs this decade. *

The only only player in the league with a rape charge under his belt plays for the Purple and gold.

And the only player still in the league with a charge of molestation is Tim (the Molester) Duncan. Is Ruben Patterson still in the league? If so, 2 players.

dbreiden83080
06-14-2008, 04:54 PM
^^^ that is so lame, just BAN yourself.

LakeShow
06-14-2008, 04:56 PM
^^^ that is so lame, just BAN yourself.

You ban me bitch! :flipoff

cash459
06-14-2008, 04:57 PM

they ran out of gas? :wtf :rolleyes sounds like an excuse to me....the same kind of excuse that you are in an uproar for the Srurs fans using.

LakeShow
06-14-2008, 04:59 PM
they ran out of gas? :wtf :rolleyes sounds like an excuse to me....the same kind of excuse that you are in an uproar for the Srurs fans using.

I never said that the fact the Spurs ran out of gas was an excuse, i did say using Manure's injury as an excuse is. It takes stamina to repeat in the NBA, the spurs lack it.

cash459
06-14-2008, 05:21 PM
I never said that the fact the Spurs ran out of gas was an excuse, i did say using Manure's injury as an excuse is. It takes stamina to repeat in the NBA, the spurs lack it.

apparently so do the fakers.....argument over! The lakers didnt do shit that is worth any recognition. they beat the spurs, so what!? they BLEW it in the Finals. that means NOTHING now! Get over it!

LakeShow
06-14-2008, 05:30 PM
apparently so do the fakers.....argument over! The lakers didnt do shit that is worth any recognition. they beat the spurs, so what!? they BLEW it in the Finals. that means NOTHING now! Get over it!

Exactly!

cash459
06-14-2008, 05:36 PM
Exactly!

So what!? they didnt win a title... :lol

DazedAndConfused
06-14-2008, 05:40 PM
Actually considering this Laker team wasn't expected to even make the playoffs I think reaching the NBA Finals is quite an accomplishment. As a Laker fan, I'm very proud of what they have accomplished. If anything, they have wildly overachieved.

It's very rare for a team to go from 1st round fodder straight to winning a championship. You gotta take your lumps in the playoffs before you make the push to win it all. The Lakers are a very young team, and the experience they are getting now will no doubt make them stronger next year. My expectations next season are nothing less than a championship. If they can't get it done with a healthy Bynum and a full season together I'll be very disappointed. In fact anything less than 2 championships in the next 5 seasons will be a disappointment IMHO.

baseline bum
06-14-2008, 05:42 PM
Moral victories :lmao

cash459
06-14-2008, 05:46 PM

:lmao :clap

cash459
06-14-2008, 05:47 PM
Actually considering this Laker team wasn't expected to even make the playoffs I think reaching the NBA Finals is quite an accomplishment. As a Laker fan, I'm very proud of what they have accomplished. If anything, they have wildly overachieved.

It's very rare for a team to go from 1st round fodder straight to winning a championship. You gotta take your lumps in the playoffs before you make the push to win it all. The Lakers are a very young team, and the experience they are getting now will no doubt make them stronger next year. My expectations next season are nothing less than a championship. If they can't get it done with a healthy Bynum and a full season together I'll be very disappointed. In fact anything less than 2 championships in the next 5 seasons will be a disappointment IMHO.

you know, that avatar can almost be to YOUR team

Trainwreck2100
06-14-2008, 05:48 PM

Nothing like celebrating inadequacy

LakeShow
06-14-2008, 05:52 PM
So what!? they didnt win a title... :lol

The thread starter talked about the Spurs vs. Lakers. Title or not, it is what it is.

ChumpDumper
06-14-2008, 05:54 PM
Title or not, it is what it is.Which isn't much at all.

LakeShow
06-14-2008, 05:56 PM
Besides the Lakers had everything to do with SPURSTALK.com being renamed to SPURS"GONE"FISHING.com :lol

ChumpDumper
06-14-2008, 05:57 PM
Nah, that was Slomo.

SenorSpur
06-14-2008, 05:57 PM

Granted, the Fakers did overachieve. With a healty Bynum coming back, the outlook is positive. However, getting back to the Finals is no sure thing for any team. The road to the NBA Finals is strewn with teams that got a "turn at bat", lost and never returned again. Look at the Cavs, Mavs, and Heat. While the Fakers should be perennial contenders for the next couple of seasons, remember the Western Conference is ever-improving. Which makes the road to the championship even tougher next season.

ChumpDumper
06-14-2008, 06:03 PM
Really, you guys are happy about this miserable failure in the making?

SenorSpur
06-14-2008, 06:08 PM
Really, you guys are happy about this miserable failure in the making?

Hell yeah! It's not the same as the Spurs winning the title. However, it's hilarious as hell. For the simple fact that Faker fans, NBA pundits, and the adoring public pretty much dismissed the Celtics from the jump. No one picked them to win this series. Everyone conveiently forgot which was the better defensive team.

Very similar to 2004, when an upstart Detroit Pistons team basically swept the Fakers in 5 games. Again, everybody picked the Fakers and their four HOF players. No one game the Pistons a chance, yet they shocked the basketball world. And in the process, nailed the coffin in the last vestiges of the Faker dynasty.

When the Celtics finish these fools off, I'll be up to "piss on their grave" now as I did following their 2004 NBA Finals collapse. :lol

LakeShow
06-14-2008, 06:12 PM
Which isn't much at all.

The spurs and the lakers will never meet, nor have they ever met in the Finals. Neither teams play any role in what the others does in the finals. What is relevant with these teams is the WC playoffs. That is the only place they can meet in the playoffs and the only place that either team can affect the others Championship bid. So when discussing the Lakers vs. Spurs, You Lose!

Dex
06-14-2008, 06:19 PM
Grasping at straws, I see.

By the way, way to fuck up the Finals. Again.

At least when the Spurs make it to the big show, they don't blow it.

ChumpDumper
06-14-2008, 06:21 PM
The spurs and the lakers will never meet, nor have they ever met in the Finals. Neither teams play any role in what the others does in the finals. What is relevant with these teams is the WC playoffs. That is the only place they can meet in the playoffs and the only place that either team can affect the others Championship bid. So when discussing the Lakers vs. Spurs, You Lose!Actually, your team is losing the Finals.

In a spectacular manner.

That's worse than anything.

LakeShow
06-14-2008, 06:21 PM
Grasping at straws, I see.

By the way, way to fuck up the Finals. Again.

At least when the Spurs make it to the big show, they don't blow it.

They blow it everytime they don't make it! 4-32

LakeShow
06-14-2008, 06:24 PM
Actually, your team is losing the Finals.

In a spectacular manner.

That's worse than anything.

It probably would be for a team like the Mavs who never won it before. The Lakers have 14 titles, it's just another loss in another bid to be the best. Shit happens!

ChumpDumper
06-14-2008, 06:25 PM
It probably would be for a team like the Mavs who never won it before. The Lakers have 14 titles, it's just another loss in another bid to be the best. Shit happens!Yes, the worst meltdown in Finals history happened.

To the Lakers.

dbreiden83080
06-14-2008, 06:27 PM
You ban me bitch! :flipoff

Pop your head out and i'll give you the smack you got coming to ya.

DazedAndConfused
06-14-2008, 06:34 PM
Personally I never saw the point in talking smack to the team that defeated your team in the playoffs. If the Lakers are as bad as you say, then what does it say about your Spurs that they got beat 4-1 by them?

Win or lose this series the Lakers are still a very young team with an incredibly bright future. Perhaps the brightest future of any contender in the NBA. This is a totally different set of circumstances compared to '04 when we all knew it was championship or bust. There have been plenty of teams that have lost in the Finals and gone on to win it all the next season. The NBA has been a lot longer than the '05 Mavericks ('85 Lakers and '89 Pistons come to mind). And Kobe Bryant and Phil Jackson are not Dirk Nowitzki and Avery Johnson.

14 > 4. Doesn't matter how many tries it took. 14 will always be > 4. You can delude yourself into thinking your 100% Finals win percentage is better, but the bottom line is you would all rather have 14 rings no matter how many tries it took.

Ghazi
06-14-2008, 06:37 PM
Who cares, some of those rings came when the Lakers were in MINNEAPOLIS and occured over 50 years ago. Brag about something less lame.

dbreiden83080
14 > 4. Doesn't matter how many tries it took. 14 will always be > 4. You can delude yourself into thinking your 100% Finals win percentage is better, but the bottom line is you would all rather have 14 rings no matter how many tries it took.

Do you really take all kinds of pride for all these titles that were won a million years ago?? How old are you? Were you cheering West and Wilt back in the day?? I'm a Yankees fan but i really don't care about WS won when Mickey and Joe D were playing since i wasn't even alive when they won them.

ChumpDumper
Personally I never saw the point in talking smack to the team that defeated your team in the playoffs.Personally, I never saw the point in posting on some other team's board looking for validation.

dbreiden83080
06-14-2008, 06:40 PM
Personally, I never saw the point in posting on some other team's board looking for validation.

DazedAndConfused
06-14-2008, 06:41 PM
Do you really take all kinds of pride for all these titles that were won a million years ago?? How old are you? Were you cheering West and Wilt back in the day?? I'm a Yankees fan but i really don't care about WS won when Mickey and Joe D were playing since i wasn't even alive when they won them.

The Lakers have won 9 titles since the 1970's and I've been alive long enough to see them win 8 of them.

1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002

That's pretty fucking recent as far as sports history goes. Try again.

spurschick
06-14-2008, 06:45 PM
Personally, I never saw the point in posting on some other team's board looking for validation.

Ghazi
06-14-2008, 06:46 PM
The Lakers have won 9 titles since the 1970's and I've been alive long enough to see them win 8 of them.

How old are you? You realize if you're like 30 you didn't really "see" the 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, or 1988 championships? When I was 10 I didn't even know what was going on during a basketball game :D.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
06-14-2008, 06:47 PM

:wtf

I thought you were born in 1992.

DazedAndConfused
06-14-2008, 06:48 PM
:wtf

I thought you were born in 1992.

WTF?

dbreiden83080
06-14-2008, 06:49 PM

Try what again, you are the only here engaging in a pissing contest with Spurs fans. You really are hilarious. You act fucking shocked when Spurs fans talk shit and have a little fun at your teams expense. As if you would expect something different as if this is not a Spurs board. I don't go to Red Sox boards and whine to them like you piss and moan here 20 times a day. I'm not sure what you expect but funny enough you seem surprised by the posts around here. Lakers boards are just around the corner, by all means gas up the car and make the trip.

LakeShow
06-14-2008, 06:51 PM
http://www.beloblog.com/Pe_Blogs/prosports/2008/05/lakers-v-spurs-playoff-history.html

Since 1982, the Lakers have faced the Spurs 10 times in the playoffs, winning seven times and holding a 30-17 overall edge in games. The Lakers are 3-0 against the Spurs in the conference final, winning 12 of the 14 games played.
Here's the Lakers-Spurs playoff series history:

1982...Conference Final...Lakers ... 4-0
1983...Conference Final...Lakers ... 4-2
1986...First round.............Lakers ....3-0
1988...First round ............Lakers ... 3-0
1995...Second round .......Spurs .....4-2
1999*...Second round .......Spurs .....4-
2001...Conference Final...Lakers.....4-0
2002...Second round .......Lakers.....4-1
2003...Second round .......Spurs .....4-2
2004...Second round........Lakers....4-2

add
2008...Conference Final....Lakers......4-1

dbreiden83080
06-14-2008, 07:03 PM
1999*

Are you fucking shitting me??

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
06-14-2008, 07:07 PM

2002 *

But Rox fan deserves the "No MJ" 1994 *

LakeShow
06-14-2008, 07:08 PM

:lol i thought it was a misprint.

spursfan09
06-14-2008, 07:10 PM
I think Laker fans are just trying to beat up on Spur fans because they are going to lose in the finals once again. Aww poor little Lake fans. Come on Spur fans, cut them some slack, they are getting thier heart torn in two.

daslicer
06-14-2008, 07:57 PM

Yeah but the spurs 4 titles are so much cooler then all 9 of those laker titles. I was born during the 80's and I don't remember any of those titles except '88 and that was it so they mean shit to me in the long run. Just like all those celtic titles don't mean shit to anybody born after 1980 except for the one they will win this year. The most important fact to me is Duncan's 4 titles, 3 finals MVP, 2 regular season mvps > Kobe's 3 titles, 1 regular season mvp.

Lakers14Titles&NoMo'
06-14-2008, 08:09 PM
I think Laker fans are just trying to beat up on Spur fans because they are going to lose in the finals once again. Aww poor little Lake fans. Come on Spur fans, cut them some slack, they are getting thier heart torn in two.

What's sad is the league did everything in their power to gift the title to the Fakers (allowing the collusion Gasol trade, a WCF final schedule that would obviously favor them, the 'what? no blood, no foul' at the end of game 5 of the WCF, etc) and the cocksuckers end up pulling the worst fucking choke in NBA Finals history on their home court.

No wonder CrazedAndDefused is blowing smoke out of his ass.

dbreiden83080
06-14-2008, 08:12 PM
What's sad is the league did everything in their power to gift the title to the Fakers (allowing the collusion Gasol trade, a WCF final schedule that would obviously favor them, the 'what? no blood, no foul' at the end of game 5 of the WCF, etc) and the cocksuckers end up pulling the worst fucking choke in NBA Finals history on their home court.

No wonder CrazedAndDefused is blowing smoke out of his ass.

DazedAndConfused
06-14-2008, 09:19 PM
The Lakers were the #1 team in the WC BEFORE they got Gasol.

The Lakers earned their #1 seed and the right to the easiest path in the playoffs and HCA.

The Lakers beat the Spurs 4-1, not 4-2 or 4-3. The Spurs weren't beating them, regardless of if Barry got foul shots.

The Spurs only have themselves to blame for their hard playoff schedule and lack of rest. Want an easier schedule.......win more games in the regular season. Want more rest......beat your opponents in fewer than 7 games.

Lakers14Titles&NoMo'
06-14-2008, 09:23 PM
Dance, monkey, dance.

genomefreak13
06-14-2008, 11:37 PM

just these year BOB...we owe your ass a while back. Historically we're pretty even.

Sore losers find others to blame their unfortunate fate.

DazedAndConfused
06-14-2008, 11:59 PM
Historically you're not even at all. 7-3 is not even. 7-3 is ownage.

DazedAndConfused
06-15-2008, 01:43 AM
OUCH! Those series were not even a contest. Im going to continuously bump this thread.

Don't worry we'll keep adding to the list so long as the Spurs make the playoffs. And Spurs fans will keep rooting for the Celtics :lmao

cash459
06-15-2008, 09:36 AM
http://www.beloblog.com/Pe_Blogs/prosports/2008/05/lakers-v-spurs-playoff-history.html

Since 1982, the Lakers have faced the Spurs 10 times in the playoffs, winning seven times and holding a 30-17 overall edge in games. The Lakers are 3-0 against the Spurs in the conference final, winning 12 of the 14 games played.

1986...First round.............Lakers ....3-0
1988...First round ............Lakers ... 3-0
1995...Second round .......Spurs .....4-2
1999*...Second round .......Spurs .....4-
2003...Second round .......Spurs .....4-2
2004...Second round........Lakers....4-2

add
2008...Conference Final....Lakers......4-1

and what happened in 2005, 2006, 2007...??

you just happened to forget to put those years up about how great your team is. oh thats right, thats when they were struggling to even make the playoffs.

Consistency.

LakeShow
06-15-2008, 09:49 AM
OUCH! Those series were not even a contest. Im going to continuously bump this thread.

In that case, it needs to be updated to reflect the true dominance of the Lakers.

Lakers v. Spurs playoff history

Since 1982, the Lakers have faced the Spurs 11 times in the playoffs, winning eight times and holding an overall edge in games. The Lakers are 4-0 against the Spurs in the conference final, winning 16 of the 19 games played.

1986...First round.............Lakers ...3-0
1988...First round ............Lakers ...3-0
1995...Second round .......Spurs ..... 2-4
1999*...Second round*......Spurs ..... 0-4
2003...Second round .......Spurs ..... 2-4
2004...Second round........Lakers.... 4-2
2008...Conference Final....Lakers....4-1

Source: Lakers Media Guide, 2007-08

:wow Wow, it's more dominating than anyone could have imagined. The Spurs should pray not to face the lakers in the Playoffs and definitely not in the 1st round or the Conference Finals where THEY ARE WINLESS!

THE SPURS ARE DEFINITELY OWNED BY THE LAKERS! INDISPUTABLE!

cash459
06-15-2008, 09:52 AM
In that case, it needs to be updated to reflect the true dominance of the Lakers.

Lakers v. Spurs playoff history

Since 1982, the Lakers have faced the Spurs 11 times in the playoffs, winning eight times and holding an overall edge in games. The Lakers are 4-0 against the Spurs in the conference final, winning 16 of the 19 games played.

1986...First round.............Lakers ...3-0
1988...First round ............Lakers ...3-0
1995...Second round .......Spurs ..... 2-4
1999*...Second round*......Spurs ..... 0-4
2003...Second round .......Spurs ..... 2-4
2004...Second round........Lakers.... 4-2
2008...Conference Final....Lakers....4-1

Source: Lakers Media Guide, 2007-08

:wow Wow, it's more dominating than anyone could have imagined. The Spurs should pray not to face the lakers in the Playoffs and definitely not in the 1st round or the Conference Finals where THEY ARE WINLESS!

THE SPURS ARE DEFINITELY OWNED BY THE LAKERS! INDISPUTABLE!

:sleep.....deflect, deflect, deflect the choke job. are you going to post another team photo after they lose the finals too?

LakeShow
06-15-2008, 10:10 AM
Historically you're not even at all. 7-3 is not even. 7-3 is ownage.

8-3 and 4-0 is dominance!

Borosai
06-15-2008, 10:19 AM
Rejected and dejected, you try to go for the easy score, but in the end, you still don't win.

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/hookah/Desperation-1.png

spursfan09
06-15-2008, 03:54 PM
What is it like knowing that the Lakers have been, and always will be in the Spurs way of repeating?

Not in 06 smarty pants, and not in 00 either.