PDA

View Full Version : With SA being the lone exception, the West sucks

Black
06-13-2008, 03:28 PM
Anyone else notice this? The West is horrible outside of San Antonio.

The Lakers are about to lose in 5, and they would have lost in 6 to any of the final 4 teams from the East.

No one in that conference outside of the Spurs plays a lick of defense, and it's showing.

jaffies
06-13-2008, 03:51 PM

no.

... they would have lost in 6 to any of the final 4 teams from the East.

no.

No one in that conference outside of the Spurs plays a lick of defense, and it's showing.

no.

ratm1221
06-13-2008, 04:47 PM

The Lakers are about to lose in 5, and they would have lost in 6 to any of the final 4 teams from the East.

Why couldn't you say this under your real profile name? You created a screen name just to post this garbage? Grow some balls.

dknights411
06-13-2008, 04:54 PM

Wait a sec, are you implying that the Orlando and Cleveland can beat the Lakers in 6? I know the Lakers are a bit soft, but COME ON!!! Cleveland would be get hosed by any West playoff team (including Golden State, who didn't even make it!)

Red Hawk #21
06-13-2008, 05:16 PM
The West sucks??! LOL at this guy, do you even watch the Nba? Because if you did I doubt you wouldnt say some BS like that. The west is awesome, teams like Phoenix, Golden state, Dallas, Denver, New Orleans, the Lakers, Portland, Houston and Utah are all good teams. And the teams that are not very good right now are showing signs, teams like Seattle, and Memphis still have a chance to be very good in the future.

balli
06-13-2008, 05:20 PM
http://www.preisvergleich.org/pimages/Suck-My-Dick_92__51946_20.jpg

lefty
06-13-2008, 05:26 PM
East >>>>>>>>>>>>> West :D