PDA

View Full Version : Kobe has now dropped seven of the past nine Finals games in which he played

ducks
06-13-2008, 06:13 PM
Nearly an hour after the game, Bryant was still simmering. He joked that it would take “a lot of wine, a lot of beer, a couple shots – maybe like 20 of them” to get over the loss. He has now dropped seven of the past nine Finals games in which he played, but Thursday’s had to rank as the hardest to digest.http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=Akeyxs_ROG0XTP2fw0zOnbO8vLYF?slug=jy-lakersgamefour061308&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

DazedAndConfused
06-13-2008, 07:16 PM
I'm trying to understand why there is so much hatred towards Bryant from Spur fan. Is it because he and Phil have dashed your repeat hopes so many times?

ElNono
06-13-2008, 07:49 PM
I'm trying to understand why there is so much hatred towards Bryant from Spur fan. Is it because he and Phil have dashed your repeat hopes so many times?

I don't think Spurs fans hate Bryant that much at all. If you ask around, most sane Spurs fans will tell you they respect Kobe and that he's probably one of the better players in the league, if not the best.
What most Spurs fans hate is the premature ejaculation from Laker fans, or when Laker fans like to compare him to Jordan, when Kobe has yet to win ANYTHING without Shaq next to him.

DazedAndConfused
06-13-2008, 08:02 PM
I don't think Spurs fans hate Bryant that much at all. If you ask around, most sane Spurs fans will tell you they respect Kobe and that he's probably one of the better players in the league, if not the best.
What most Spurs fans hate is the premature ejaculation from Laker fans, or when Laker fans like to compare him to Jordan, when Kobe has yet to win ANYTHING without Shaq next to him.

Bullshit. I've seen way too many random Kobe rape threads for me to believe any Spur fan respects Bryant in any way, shape, or form. There is irrational hatred towards him because he single-handedly destroyed your team so many times.

ATXSPUR
06-13-2008, 08:11 PM
Bullshit. I've seen way too many random Kobe rape threads for me to believe any Spur fan respects Bryant in any way, shape, or form. There is irrational hatred towards him because he single-handedly destroyed your team so many times.

Then why don't you fucking leave this forum?

ElNono
06-13-2008, 08:12 PM

We won 3 out of the last 6. I couldn't care less about Kobe Bryant.
Fact is, there was an MVP thread here, and most of us Spurs fans acknowledged it was long due for Kobe to get it.
But I guess you're now going to tell me why I should hate Kobe too.
See. The problem is not Kobe. The problem are Laker fans like you, who think they know it all. :toast

cash459
06-13-2008, 08:37 PM

:cry :cry :whine

Gino
06-13-2008, 08:40 PM

Huh? Its not as if we ONLY hear "Kobe Sucks!" in San Antonio!

Everyone thinks Kobe's a giant douche, including his teammates and coach.

Lakers08Champs
06-13-2008, 09:13 PM
Hate him or love him, he's still the best player in the nba today.

The Franchise
06-13-2008, 09:27 PM

No,it's because you come in here with Kobes load around your mouth telling everyone they should be so lucky.

ducks
06-14-2008, 04:18 PM

not

baseline bum
06-14-2008, 04:27 PM

Maybe the best player not named LeBron.

Mr Dio
06-15-2008, 10:40 AM
Wonder if The Rapist is going to rename his shoe to something accurate like, Venomless OR Fangless?

O-Factor
06-15-2008, 11:45 AM
Then why don't you fucking leave this forum?

funny how Gay&Confused doesnt answer this question :lmao

DazedAndConfused
06-15-2008, 12:04 PM
What are you guys going to talk about for the next 5 years when the Lakeshow are winning rings and your Spurs continually get bounced out of the playoffs by them?

More Kobe rape jokes probably, lame.

O-Factor
06-15-2008, 12:10 PM
What are you guys going to talk about for the next 5 years when the Lakeshow are winning rings and your Spurs continually get bounced out of the playoffs by them?

More Kobe rape jokes probably, lame.

^More nonsense from this no life loser:rolleyes

DazedAndConfused
06-15-2008, 02:27 PM
No life? All you guys can talk about is how you hate the Lakers and how Kobe is a rapist. You need to get a life and get over the fact that the Spurs LOST to a better team 4-1.

J.T.
06-15-2008, 02:52 PM
Get a new M.O., faggot. No amount of telling us how we got "owned" by the Lakers will erase the exponentially worse owning the Celtics put on you in this series.

DazedAndConfused
06-15-2008, 03:41 PM
Blowing 2 straight 18 pt leads >>>> Blowing 1 24 pt lead.

You do realize LAL nearly pulled the same thing off to the Celtics in 7 minutes in Game 3 right? If the refs didn't bail PP out with free throws on the last play LAL would probably have won Game 3.

baseline bum
06-15-2008, 03:53 PM

You do realize LAL nearly pulled the same thing off to the Celtics in 7 minutes in Game 3 right? If the refs didn't bail PP out with free throws on the last play LAL would probably have won Game 3.

Like I said before, every time a team gets an early 15-20 point lead in the playoffs, the commentators will bring up the time the Lakers laid down and died in game 4 of the 2008 Finals. You bitches are the ones everyone will remember whenever any NBA fan says the word choke.

spursfan09
06-15-2008, 04:02 PM
No life? All you guys can talk about is how you hate the Lakers and how Kobe is a rapist. You need to get a life and get over the fact that the Spurs LOST to a better team 4-1.

Most fans do acknowledge that and have gotten over it. Now why don't you get over it and go to a Celtics board. O thats right because they are trouncing ya'll, so you make yourself feel better by coming to the board of the last team you had success against. Gee, maybe I should start posting on a hornets board..:rolleyes

J.T.
06-15-2008, 04:07 PM

The Lakers won Game 3?

JamStone
06-15-2008, 04:14 PM
Good job on the math skills, ducks.

So three losses this year and four losses in 2004 and one win in 2004 and one win this year.

That's 7 losses out of 9 Finals games, right?

Wow, that wasn't nearly as easy as I expected.

Sweet math.

J21
06-15-2008, 04:42 PM
The Lakers won Game 3?
your gonna have to excuse him he is still realy disoriented, like his name suggests, just be sure to expect more after tonight, when he will be more "butthurt"

Mr. Body
06-15-2008, 04:57 PM

Nah.