PDA

View Full Version : NBA REMOVES all videos from youtube concerning 2002 Game 6!

AceProfits
06-14-2008, 05:14 PM
Check out youtube! You will not be able to find any videos on that game. Before this broke out there were hundreds of videos of the game and post press confrences where everybody was complaining about the refs!

You can find many clips of all the games in that series except that game!

I had one video removed on that game from youtube and my buddy that had 6 clips on that game had them all pulled!

WOW!

If the nba has nothing to hide why are they contacting youtube and pulling there copyright rights on us. That is why youtube told us they are pulling our videos!

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-14-2008, 05:16 PM
y4t5RMFt5u8

Here's one.

daslicer
06-14-2008, 05:17 PM
Wow that really seals the deal for me that means there is some truth to this. You don't start hiding shit unless you know there is something big going on behind close doors.

AceProfits
06-14-2008, 05:18 PM
here is another link I found to this story....

Sacramaneto newspaper get a hold of this!!!

http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/sports/kings/archives/013225.html

AceProfits
06-14-2008, 05:20 PM
y4t5RMFt5u8

Here's one.

NO that is not one. That is a stupid compilation. We had videos breaking down every foul call or no call! We had videos that just concentrated on that game!

baseline bum
06-14-2008, 05:37 PM
NO that is not one. That is a stupid compilation. We had videos breaking down every foul call or no call! We had videos that just concentrated on that game!

So put it on metacafe or another site. If you want to be objective though, just post the game, unedited. Perhaps put it up on a torrent at http://bt.davka.info.

ChumpDumper
06-14-2008, 06:02 PM
If you want to be objective though, just post the game, unedited.No, post ultra slow-motion clips and get some nasally voiced 20 year-old to narrate them over spooky synth music.

Trainwreck2100
06-14-2008, 06:06 PM
No, post ultra slow-motion clips and get some nasally voiced 20 year-old to narrate them over spooky synth music.

and have him wear the mask from v for vendetta

Ghazi
06-14-2008, 06:28 PM
If I'm not mistaken they have removed those "phantom foul" clips of the 2006 Finals as well.

SAtown
06-14-2008, 07:15 PM
If I'm not mistaken they have removed those "phantom foul" clips of the 2006 Finals as well.

They should just remove all 2006 clips from youtube; I'm sure everyone would be better off forgetting that Miami ever won a title.

ElNono
06-14-2008, 08:47 PM
You didn't get the memo? That game never happened...
Now stand still and look at the light over here...

1Parker1
06-14-2008, 08:58 PM
:lol Wow, that is pretty funny that the NBA decided to do that.

1Parker1
06-14-2008, 08:58 PM
I wonder if they'll also get rid of clips of .4 and the Barry foul....:angel

CubanMustGo
06-14-2008, 09:00 PM
Nah, nobody cares when the Spurs get shafted (other than the 27 people the NBA thinks follow the Spurs).

DazedAndConfused
06-14-2008, 09:35 PM
Hey didn't you hear, the Spurs won 4 titles in spite of a massive cheat job by the NBA to keep them out. They are the team of the century! Tiaggo Splitter is coming next year! Bynum is a joke! Duncan is gonna OWN Gasol! Bowen OWNS Kobe! Manu is gonna destroy Sasha! Parker is gonna destroy Fisher!

Spurs fans are DELUSIONAL. They have the nerve to talk shit about the Lakers when they JUST got bounced 4-1 by them. They talk shit about choking when their team chokes not one but TWO 18pt leads in the same series.

ElNono
06-14-2008, 10:14 PM
Hey didn't you hear, the Spurs won 4 titles in spite of a massive cheat job by the NBA to keep them out. They are the team of the century! Tiaggo Splitter is coming next year! Bynum is a joke! Duncan is gonna OWN Gasol! Bowen OWNS Kobe! Manu is gonna destroy Sasha! Parker is gonna destroy Fisher!

Spurs fans are DELUSIONAL. They have the nerve to talk shit about the Lakers when they JUST got bounced 4-1 by them. They talk shit about choking when their team chokes not one but TWO 18pt leads in the same series.

Your team is unimportant. They haven't won shit in six years and counting.
We were just worn out in that series, but feel free to believe whatever you want.
I know, barring any injury, that we'll be back deep in the playoffs next year. Is your team going to be there too? Or are you like the Mavs, a one hit wonder?

lefty
06-14-2008, 10:35 PM
fRPYjdgStns

JamStone
06-14-2008, 10:50 PM
I found this on youtube:

25qiZy7vmqY

CubanMustGo
06-14-2008, 11:06 PM
I found this on youtube:

25qiZy7vmqY

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/sawwhatyoudid.jpg

DazedAndConfused
06-14-2008, 11:23 PM
The Lakers are primed to make another dynasty run regardless of what happens this season. This year is a bonus considering Bynum isn't even playing.

The Spurs are primed for a gradual decline into oblivion. I will stop posting here forever if they win another ring with Duncan, or if they manage to beat the Lakers in the playoffs.

daslicer
06-15-2008, 12:34 AM
The Lakers are primed to make another dynasty run regardless of what happens this season. This year is a bonus considering Bynum isn't even playing.

The Spurs are primed for a gradual decline into oblivion. I will stop posting here forever if they win another ring with Duncan, or if they manage to beat the Lakers in the playoffs.

:lol A lot of Laker fans will be dissapointed with Bynum next year. The kid is absolute garbage in the Eddy Curry mold. He will put up decent numbers that make people scream in fantasy basketball but will never be anything dominant. They guy is going to be a second tier center in the league of a Rony Seikaly type of player which is good but not great or dominant to make huge impact on the game. You ain't going to win shit with Bynum it will just be more funny next year to see the Lakers go down in flames again.

angelbelow
06-15-2008, 12:52 AM
:lol A lot of Laker fans will be dissapointed with Bynum next year. The kid is absolute garbage in the Eddy Curry mold. He will put up decent numbers that make people scream in fantasy basketball but will never be anything dominant. They guy is going to be a second tier center in the league of a Rony Seikaly type of player which is good but not great or dominant to make huge impact on the game. You ain't going to win shit with Bynum it will just be more funny next year to see the Lakers go down in flames again.

i dont agree here, bynums got incredible potential, despite the logos comments, i think bynum and gasol next to each other are going to be a deadly combination for years to come.

i think the lakers will be in the discussion for the "favorites" for at least 3 years. as a biased spurs fan im going to say the spurs are there with them, but im not going to discount the lakers.

daslicer
06-15-2008, 12:54 AM
i dont agree here, bynums got incredible potential, despite the logos comments, i think bynum and gasol next to each other are going to be a deadly combination for years to come.

i think the lakers will be in the discussion for the "favorites" for at least 3 years. as a biased spurs fan im going to say the spurs are there with them, but im not going to discount the lakers.

I'm going to have to agree to disagree with you. I think Bynum is going to be a solid player but not a special player like Lakerfans are making him out to be. He's not going to be the second comming of Shaq,Kareem,Robinson,Ewing,Duncan etc. He will not ever be on that level of dominance.

Slinkyman
06-15-2008, 01:01 AM

Lakers are making a dynasty run like the nets dynasty run of 2002-2003. :lol

shelshor
06-15-2008, 01:43 AM
I'm going to have to agree to disagree with you. I think Bynum is going to be a solid player but not a special player like Lakerfans are making him out to be. He's not going to be the second comming of Shaq,Kareem,Robinson,Ewing,Duncan etc. He will not ever be on that level of dominance.

But Bynum may well be on the same level of idiocy as DUHmare

DazedAndConfused
06-15-2008, 02:00 AM
9efsJwJxYEk

This season Bynum was pretty much Tyson Chandler on defense with a more polished offensive game. He averaged 13/10/2, shot the highest FG% of any player in the league, was #2 in dunks behind Howard, and was rapidly improving his game from month to month. It's a shame he went down on such a fluke play, he was really starting to find his groove. Did I mention the Lakers were #1 in the WC before they got Gasol? It's because of Bynum.

The scariest thing of all is that he's only 20. His potential is through the roof considering where he is now and how far he has come since coming into the league. He has improved his game by leaps and bounds every single year and is being tutored by the best C to ever play the game. If you don't think the rest of the WC is worried at the thought of this kid coming back to an already stacked Laker team you are a complete fool.

But go ahead and keep deluding yourself that he's the next Eddy Curry. Spur fans seems to enjoy ignoring reality until it smacks him/her right in the face.

ChumpDumper
06-15-2008, 02:57 AM
The Lakers are primed to make another dynasty run regardless of what happens this season. This year is a bonus considering Bynum isn't even playing.Only if the refs decide to cheat in your favor.

The Spurs are primed for a gradual decline into oblivion. I will stop posting here forever if they win another ring with Duncan, or if they manage to beat the Lakers in the playoffs.You are a fucking liar.

J.T.
06-15-2008, 03:05 AM
I like how Bynum is supposed to be the Lakers savior when dude hasn't even played for half a year.

exstatic
06-15-2008, 09:50 AM
Nothing says "We have nothing to hide" like hiding things. BAD MOVE, NBA.

endrity
06-15-2008, 10:22 AM
Nothing says "We have nothing to hide" like hiding things. BAD MOVE, NBA.

Exactly, it would be much better to let the videos be seen, admit that maybe some bad calls were made, rather than do this.

Laker fans continue to claim that there were some bad calls in game 5, but game 6 reeks fixing people. 16 out of the last 18 points coming from the line, 27 FTs only in the 4th quarter. One bad call might happen, even two or three, but a string of them, all going against one team it's more than a human mistake.

Wouldn't it be much better off for everyone if the Lakers themselves stopped using 2002 as a title year, and eleminate all kind of references to that year??
They are still the 2nd most decorated franchise; but if they do that, they really put the ball in the NBA's hands in terms of what should be done. Clearely a full scale investigation is needed here, and everyone stands to benefit from it, including the Lakers!

baseline bum
06-15-2008, 10:51 AM

This is why Laker fan is the stupidest fuck in the world. You never hear a peep out of him for 5 years, and then all of a sudden his team is winning the next 6.

picnroll
06-15-2008, 11:05 AM
Bynum will start to take the limelight away from Kobe who will then demand that either he or Bynum be traded.

romad_20
06-15-2008, 11:24 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/fp/flashPollResultsState?sportIndex=frontpage&pollId=56346

It looks like stern has really quelled the concern over the refs. :lol

picnroll
06-15-2008, 11:32 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/fp/flashPollResultsState?sportIndex=frontpage&pollId=56346

It looks like stern has really quelled the concern over the refs. :lol

Lakers ought to move to Nebraska. They have the most credibility among fans there with only 60% believing the game was fixed. :lol

Harry Callahan
06-15-2008, 01:36 PM

Just responding to idiots like you. You are a mental case. Check yourself in. We just find it funny now that the shoe is on the other foot what a little female reproductive you have become.

You seem a little moody. Go take some Midol.

BTW. The SAS has three LOBs since 2002. Just a little reminder.

Larry89
06-21-2008, 09:23 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=b0KJvlSUB-w&feature=user

m33p0
06-22-2008, 09:38 AM
those copies are now buried somewhere in the new mexico dessert along with millions of unsold atari E.T. game catridges and billy the kid's dried up bones.