PDA

View Full Version : Spur fans should support the Lakers!

Steve Perry
06-15-2008, 12:32 AM
The Lakers have allot in common with the Spurs. They are faced with an elimination game. They have to come back from being down. If your a true sports fan you can appreciate the heart and will of a champion.

You would support the Lakers and show the East the West runs this shit.

Spur fans should support the Lakers!

intlspurshk
06-15-2008, 12:36 AM
Saying both teams have something in common is crazy

LakerHater
06-15-2008, 12:38 AM
STFU!!!:ihit

genomefreak13
06-15-2008, 12:42 AM
No. Suffer the curse

angelbelow
06-15-2008, 12:44 AM
i would but pierce is actually one of my favorite players, so i am cheering for him, not necessarily for the celtics but for pierce. as a basketball fan though, who ever deserves to win, should win, and i would be perfectly happy with that.

dknights411
06-15-2008, 12:51 AM

No thank you

E20
06-15-2008, 12:54 AM
They both have a strong populaton of mexicanos (that's mexicans for people who don't know how to speak mexican.):D

SPURSGOAT
06-15-2008, 12:54 AM
FUCK THE FAKERS!!!! I have never rooted for the Fakers in my life and I am not about to start now. I will be glad to see KG finally win a ring. I don't root for a team just because they are from the West...

rasho8
06-15-2008, 12:56 AM
Suck a dick.

I despise your team and rooted for Miami and look what happened!

Im not rooting for anyone, I love how the NBA got what it wanted.. and not many more people care to watch it then the previous years. Yeah its higher than Spurs/Cavs, but thats because no one NEEDED to watch to know what was going to happen.

Guajalote
06-15-2008, 01:00 AM
Sorry, but for me, this choice is similar to choosing between a Liquid Plumber or a Drano milkshake. Just can't do it.

Go Spurs. :flag:

CubanSucks
06-15-2008, 01:04 AM
The Lakers have allot in common with the Spurs. They are faced with an elimination game. They have to come back from being down. If your a true sports fan you can appreciate the heart and will of a champion.

WAIT...HOLD ON...so you're saying that they have the heart of a champion? Besides 2 players and the coach who on that team is a champion?

Vinnie_Johnson
06-15-2008, 01:10 AM
Fuck Da Lakers! :toast:toast

Steve Perry
06-15-2008, 01:11 AM
You can spew your classless insults until your bitter shallow Hanna Montanan minds self destruct, but I know deep down inside, you want a game seven just like the rest of us.........who doesn't?

SenorSpur
06-15-2008, 01:12 AM
...and your team should start trying to buy a draft pick.

Steve Perry
06-15-2008, 01:13 AM
...and your team should start trying to buy a draft pick.

You can't buy a ring!

BiZNicK
06-15-2008, 01:16 AM

Um....no.

fuck the Lakers

Lance
06-15-2008, 01:17 AM
Where is laker Lanny when you need him?

LakerHater
06-15-2008, 01:17 AM
You can spew your classless insults until your bitter shallow Hanna Montanan minds self destruct, but I know deep down inside, you want a game seven just like the rest of us.........who doesn't?
Theres an NBA Finals goin on!?! http://db.funformobile.com/images/smiles/unsure.gif (javascript:emoticon('form_text',':?sure:'))

Lance
06-15-2008, 01:20 AM
Theres an NBA Finals goin on!?! http://db.funformobile.com/images/smiles/unsure.gif (javascript:emoticon('form_text',':?sure:'))

Go to GoodWill and ask for one of these.

http://williamsager.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/old-tv-set.jpg

mouse
06-15-2008, 01:22 AM
Are you crazy. Since when did we need the support of these soft ass Spurs fans. We have nothing in common! They are old and busted, with no future. We are young and talented with a future. Let these lame ass Spurs fans sulk in their misery.

^ Give this vato a Spur! :lmao

LakerHater
06-15-2008, 01:32 AM
I can't wait to se another pic of the Lakers cryin'!!! http://db.funformobile.com/images/smiles/funny.gif (javascript:emoticon('form_text',':-k')) http://db.funformobile.com/images/smiles/happy.gif (javascript:emoticon('form_text',':-D')) http://db.funformobile.com/images/smiles/laugh.gif (javascript:emoticon('form_text',':lol:'))

SPURSGOAT
06-15-2008, 01:33 AM

I don't... I want to see the Fakers go down in 5 games... but will probably go to 6 since the Celtics will want to win it win it on their court in front of their fans.

Guajalote
06-15-2008, 01:36 AM
By the way, Journey just isn't the same without you.

fusionjazzman72
06-15-2008, 02:56 AM
Take a Dump Dude!!!!

alamo50
06-15-2008, 04:43 AM
:nutkick:

shelshor
06-15-2008, 05:50 AM
Laker scum desreve to get eliminated on their own court in front of their bandwagon fans

Brutalis
06-15-2008, 06:19 AM
Never. I love the fact the Spurs are the only western team that can win a title!

Slydragon
06-15-2008, 06:41 AM
I hate Ray Allen But I hate Kobe even more, so I hope Boston finishes it.

Borosai
06-15-2008, 06:49 AM
Not a chance.

bresilhac
06-15-2008, 09:37 AM
Are you crazy. Since when did we need the support of these soft ass Spurs fans. We have nothing in common! They are old and busted, with no future. We are young and talented with a future. Let these lame ass Spurs fans sulk in their misery.

What a dumb, stupid ass remark. The Spurs have a better future than any team in the league. LA's got that ballhogging, egotistical fuckhead Bryant plus a bunch of worthless losers. And I'm so glad Boston is putting it to them. After the Gasol collusion they deserve to lose, choke and fail!! Oh yeah and Fuck Off!!!

BOHOLANO#21
06-15-2008, 09:45 AM

fuck 'em lakers. our enemy's enemy is our friend. go celtics!

Ghazi
06-15-2008, 09:47 AM
What a dumb, stupid ass remark. The Spurs have a better future than any team in the league. LA's got that ballhogging, egotistical fuckhead Bryant plus a bunch of worthless losers. And I'm so glad Boston is putting it to them. After the Gasol collusion they deserve to lose, choke and fail!! Oh yeah and Fuck Off!!!

Questionable that the Spurs have the brightest future of any team in the league. Every team has its peaks and valleys and the Spurs have been so good for so long that it seems like their due for a few years of mediocrity. I think they'll be a good team for 2-3 more years though.

m33p0
06-15-2008, 10:27 AM
Never. I love the fact the Spurs are the only western team that can win a title!
what he said.

SenorSpur
06-15-2008, 10:36 AM

You've got to be kidding. :lmao

You may as well go so far as to say "spurs fans should root for the Fakers just to keep the trophy in the Western Conference"

O-Factor
06-15-2008, 10:53 AM
:lol Fuck that

rayray2k8
06-15-2008, 11:33 AM
Not a chance.

TheMACHINE
06-15-2008, 11:43 AM
Sucks...cuz Lakers fans have always supported the Spurs when they hit the Finals.

spursfan09
06-15-2008, 12:10 PM

exactly we already suffered our heartbreak earlier this season, and its over adn done. Why would I want to suffer again after tonight when the Celts take this shit? No thanks.

Avitus1
06-15-2008, 12:14 PM
Might as well drink my own urine while I'm at it.

SenorSpur
06-15-2008, 12:15 PM
At first, I didn't care about the NBA Finals. As the series has progressed, I found my true hatred for the Fakers bubbling back up to the surface. I'm glad they're going down in flames because I got tired of NBA fans, pundits and media automatically coronating them as champs following the Spurs series. Serves them right for thinking this shit was going to be a cake walk. I hope they don't get back to the finals at all.

Guajalote
06-15-2008, 12:16 PM
Sucks...cuz Lakers fans have always supported the Spurs when they hit the Finals.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x309/Guajalote/pinocchio.png

I totally believe you dude! The support from Lakerland was what sustained us all those years.:rolleyes

BuzzerBeater
06-15-2008, 12:21 PM
Wasn't Pierce a part of the LA community, so whoever we cheer/not cheer for it doesn't matter?

mouse
06-15-2008, 02:05 PM
I want Boston to win my Kevin Garnett Rookie card is not doing so good. But at the same time how sweet will it be to have the Lakers back on top?

Just think about next seasons rivalry and smack talk that could take place.

I don't like many teams from the West but I would never root for a team from the East.
I do have some morals.

J21
06-15-2008, 04:16 PM

to bad u have to many fellow piece of shit lake fans that make it sweet for the rest of us to watch the rapers choke

rasho8
06-15-2008, 04:25 PM

I dont. I dont even care to watch the 5 games its going to end at.

Screw the Lakers, fuck Boston. Next year is just around the corner.

ehz33satx
06-15-2008, 09:27 PM

Who cares about a game 7? I want to see the Lakers lose tonight and, with minutes left in the game, to enjoy Kobe Bryant and Derek Fisher breaking into tears again. FTL!!!

lefty
06-15-2008, 09:31 PM
Are you crazy. Since when did we need the support of these great Spurs fans. We have nothing in common! They are old but experienced. We are young and talented and a fluke team.

SPURSGOAT
06-15-2008, 09:48 PM
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x309/Guajalote/pinocchio.png

I totally believe you dude! The support from Lakerland was what sustained us all those years.:rolleyes

:lol :toast

curtismedellin
06-16-2008, 12:04 AM

F--k you, and i hate journey

pickle girl
06-16-2008, 12:36 AM
I thought Spur fans had class?

J.T.
06-16-2008, 12:41 AM

No point in showing class to the Lakers fanbase. Much like their team they can't win or lose with any dignity.

Guajalote
06-16-2008, 12:56 AM

Generally, we do.

What you're seeing here are reactions to years and years of dealing with Mavs, Suns, and Lakers trolls who have absolutely no class (this does not imply that everyone here who is not a Spurs fan is a troll).

Much like J.T. said, win or lose, Spurs fans here can usually count on a hefty manure sandwich from quite a few Lakers trolls on this website.

This thread was designed to do one thing only- get a rise out of many of us. And, the line forms to the left for people that have been suckered by it.:lol

CubanSucks
06-16-2008, 01:03 AM

You thought wrong. It's the Spurs themselves that have class, not us...or not me at least.

phyzik
06-16-2008, 01:08 AM
I got a better idea..... how about the Lakers "fans" kill themselves!

Think of it! more then half of the NBA's homer, gay ass, bandwagon fans gone in one night!

That would fix the league!!

get rid of the dumbass fuckers who pick the team beause everyone else is doing it and the NBA will have no choice but to market another one!

Fuck it! Drop a nuke on the fault and drop that cess pool into the fucking ocean! Let Lex Luthor have his day!!

j/k of course...... except for lakers fans killing themselves..... and Cali falling of the face of the Earth....

pickle girl
06-16-2008, 01:38 AM
I hate to ruin your Good Day SA moment but many of you salad tossing homos had your poke E Mon boxers all wet when you heard Kobe might be a Spur,

so kiss my purple and gold Jack Nicholson ass.............

fotan2
06-16-2008, 01:49 AM

but spur fans have no common with you .

personally , i hate both lakers and celtics . none of them can take my regard

CubanSucks
06-16-2008, 01:51 AM
I hate to ruin your Good Day SA moment but many of you salad tossing homos had your poke E Mon boxers all wet when you heard Kobe might be a Spur,

I wouldn't remind everyone that your team's colors are purple and gold. Seriously, that's easily the ugliest fucking combo of any team in any sport in any league. Back to subject, I never knew there was a chance that Kobe could become a Spur. By the way, how old are you cause you write like you're at least 60 or something. Homos? Poke E Mon? You see, over here we say the word faggot or queer because there aren't any over here to get offended by it like there are over in California.

Tek_XX
06-16-2008, 02:05 AM
Spurs fan always but in this situation you have to pick the Celtics if for nothing else to add another "L" to Phils finals record.

mouse
06-16-2008, 02:39 AM
I wouldn't remind everyone that your team's colors are purple and gold. Seriously, that's easily the ugliest fucking combo of any team in any sport in any league. Back to subject, I never knew there was a chance that Kobe could become a Spur. By the way, how old are you cause you write like you're at least 60 or something. Homos? Poke E Mon? You see, over here we say the word faggot or queer because there aren't any over here to get offended by it like there are over in California.

^ This guy should be on the radio! :lmao

J.T.
06-16-2008, 02:54 AM
I would let Kobe come off the bench for Manu.

mouse
06-16-2008, 03:00 AM
This thread was designed to do one thing only- get a rise out of many of us. And, the line forms to the left for people that have been suckered by it.:lol

Did you have a light bulb moment ?

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/RTM-3/KORI.gif

SpurAddict561
06-16-2008, 06:50 AM
We do have one thing in common, at least, neither of us will be having a ring ceremony our first home game next season.

romain.star
06-16-2008, 08:12 AM

:lol

Guajalote
06-16-2008, 10:14 AM
Did you have a light bulb moment ?

:lol Nope. Just a hobby of mine. Feeding the trolls, you know.

lebomb
06-16-2008, 10:17 AM
Fuck No!!!!!!

Go CELTS!!!!

LakeShow
06-16-2008, 10:49 AM

Back in the day, it used to be like that. We would root for the WC no matter who was playing in the finals. Those days are over. All that changed with the internet. You get to see some of the stupidity and whining from bandwagon fans and it makes you rather see the east win than those teams. Although I probably would pull for another western conference team to win. I would never pull for the whining pathetic spurs and fans to win! Ever! Thank goodness their run is over and they're not relevant anymore.

manufor3
06-16-2008, 11:09 AM

maybe you should go do something with your life?

Don Quixote
06-16-2008, 11:12 AM
Supporting the Lakers. Can't bring myself to it. I would need to take scalding hot showers every day for 6 months to get that filthiness of me.

DazedAndConfused
06-16-2008, 11:26 AM
I could care less if all 20 of the Spurs fans supported us. What's interesting is that the Spurs players themselves are rooting for the Lakers. They have real WC pride.

Marcus Bryant
06-16-2008, 11:30 AM
You could care less, yet you are hanging on this forum 24/7.

Jobbs
06-16-2008, 11:53 AM
I hope both teams lose.

TheMACHINE
06-16-2008, 12:01 PM
you guys can deny it all you want...but its true...spurs make the finals, Lakers fans want them to win.

Would we rather see Pistons win? Would we rather see Lebron win before Kobe? Think about it...Lakers fans wanted spurs to win.

Say-Townbball
06-16-2008, 01:01 PM
I'm a Spurs fan ALL THE WAY so fuck both teams....

HOWEVER...the only cat I like from the Celts is Paul Pierce, so if he gets his ring, big ups to him. I think it's well deserved. As for Ray Allen and KG....I'd love to see the look of defeat on their faces.

As for Kobe and his crew...just as I've stated before....Kobe is an awesome player and he COULD have a GREAT supporting cast but from the looks of it, it looks like they need to tighten up their defense.

My mentality is anyone but Boston. They are reminicent of the Heat team that won the championship....no teammanship...no commrodity.

You would NEVER see any Spurs players yell at their team mates like you see Boston and the Lakers doin'...

But if the Lakers can pull off these next 2 games...shit, that's one hell of an accomplishment.

CubanSucks
06-16-2008, 02:48 PM
I could care less if all 20 of the Spurs fans supported us. What's interesting is that the Spurs players themselves are rooting for the Lakers. They have real WC pride.

Do you wanna elaborate? How the fuck did you figure that?

Los Spurs
06-16-2008, 02:51 PM
I feel that Pierce deserves this Championship more then anyone.

beachwood
06-16-2008, 03:08 PM
umm, no.

Say-Townbball
06-16-2008, 03:19 PM
I feel that Pierce deserves this Championship more then anyone.

Yep...the dude plays with heart...has stuck it out with a team that was shit these past few years...and seems to be the must humble out of the tripod on the Celts.

Shit, I wouldn't mind if he woke up one day and wanted to be a Spur...:blah

taps
06-16-2008, 03:33 PM

I'd like to point out that not all South Texans are homophobes. Unfortunately I'm pretty sure that most are.

CubanSucks
06-16-2008, 03:56 PM
I'd like to point out that not all South Texans are homophobes. Unfortunately I'm pretty sure that most are.

Doesn't phobia mean fear? If so I'm definately not homophobic, just a little prejudice. :)

DazedAndConfused
06-16-2008, 03:57 PM
Silly Texans and their backwards stance on racial and gender equality

lebomb
06-16-2008, 04:02 PM
I just cant STAND the whole Lakers organization or players......I dont even like LA. Bunch of arrogant, spoiled, shit talkers. So GO CELTS!!!

Marcus Bryant
06-16-2008, 04:19 PM

Sexual orientation doesn't exactly fall under that. Try again.

LakerHater
06-16-2008, 05:02 PM
I really just can't cheer for a team whos colors are PURPLE & YELLOW! http://db.funformobile.com/images/smiles/sick.gif (http://javascript<b></b>:emoticon('form_text',':sick:'))
http://db.funformobile.com/images/smiles/thumbdown.gif (http://javascript<b></b>:emoticon('form_text',':2D:'))

DazedAndConfused
06-16-2008, 05:37 PM
Sexual orientation doesn't exactly fall under that. Try again.

Nice to see you don't deny being a racist and a bigot.

ChumpDumper
06-16-2008, 05:41 PM
There are many homosexuals in Texas.

There are many Laker fans in Texas.

Marcus Bryant
06-16-2008, 06:01 PM
Nice to see you don't deny being a racist and a bigot.

I don't need to. If you are going to make such an accusation you should at least be able to express it clearly.

Marcus Bryant
06-16-2008, 06:02 PM
There are many homosexuals in Texas.

There are many Laker fans in Texas.

True.

KB24 MVP
06-16-2008, 07:19 PM
I really just can't cheer for a team whos colors are PURPLE & YELLOW! http://db.funformobile.com/images/smiles/sick.gif (http://javascript<b></b>:emoticon('form_text',':sick:'))
http://db.funformobile.com/images/smiles/thumbdown.gif (http://javascript<b></b>:emoticon('form_text',':2D:'))

Well that Purple and Gold team handed the spurs asses 2 them in 5

CubanSucks
06-16-2008, 07:29 PM

Hate to break it to you but most of the U.S. is the exact same when it comes to racial tensions and homophobic attitudes. What's funny about California is that they are pretty much in their own little world over there. Smug, uptight, and FULL OF SHIT.

pickle girl
06-16-2008, 07:43 PM
Weren't the broke back fudge packers cowboys?

Beast
06-16-2008, 07:50 PM

This thread is RETARDED! we have NOTHiNG in common, we wanted the sham of a finals to end last night, not game 7, and we dont HAVE to support the lakers EVER. people here arent necessarily rooting FOR the Celtics, but mainly just rooting for ANYone BUT the Fakers/Kobe!

Beast
06-16-2008, 07:55 PM

when they give us something good to support, we will! as long as you have kobe, fisher, vujabitch, and gravy training phil jax and fans..........NEVER! you're right it does suck for you, but you have no one to be proud of on that team, they way we do!

Beast
06-16-2008, 07:57 PM
I want Boston to win my Kevin Garnett Rookie card is not doing so good. But at the same time how sweet will it be to have the Lakers back on top?

Just think about next seasons rivalry and smack talk that could take place.

I don't like many teams from the West but I would never root for a team from the East.
I do have some morals.

mavs-morals=dont mix

Beast
06-16-2008, 07:59 PM
[QUOTE=Guajalote;2602988]Generally, we do.

What you're seeing here are reactions to years and years of dealing with Mavs, Suns, and Lakers trolls who have absolutely no class

EXACTLY!

Beast
06-16-2008, 07:59 PM

YOU WISH!!!! never was going to happen!

oski1000
06-16-2008, 10:12 PM
Go Celtics!!!

Lakers999
06-16-2008, 10:26 PM
fucking sad.... spurs fans cant even support a west team becuase they lost to them... which makes me want to take back the support i gave when you guys played the nets and the pistons.... some of you are a bunch of grade a classless dousche bags...

Marcus Bryant
06-16-2008, 10:27 PM
Read or scroll.

CubanSucks
06-16-2008, 11:01 PM
fucking sad.... spurs fans cant even support a west team becuase they lost to them... which makes me want to take back the support i gave when you guys played the nets and the pistons.... some of you are a bunch of grade a classless dousche bags...

:toast

Now Fuck Off

taps
06-17-2008, 01:22 AM
ho·mo·pho·bi·a:

1. Fear of or contempt for lesbians and gay men.
----
I bit the trollbait and continue to tug the lure with semantics.

Spur-Addict
06-17-2008, 01:28 AM
You could care less, yet you are hanging on this forum 24/7.

My thoughts exactly.

Spurtacus
06-17-2008, 02:10 AM
Shove Jack Nicholson up Vujacic's ass. Then you'll have my support.

m33p0
06-17-2008, 02:20 AM
why, thank you. :toast

DazedAndConfused
06-17-2008, 02:30 AM
There is a myth that has been perpetuated around these parts that Spur fans were classier than most other NBA fans. This was true while they were winning, but now that they've lost in a somewhat dramatic fashion the claws have come out and they've shown themselves to be just as whiny and bitchy as the all time low Suns fan.

There is no logical reason why anybody should support BOS in any way shape or form unless they are from the area. If you have ever had the displeasure of meeting their fans you'd know exactly what I'm talking about, that's the last fucking city you want to support. I can see why people would hate on the Lakers, but trust me Beantown is as bad as it gets.

m33p0
06-17-2008, 02:39 AM
There is a myth that has been perpetuated around these parts that Spur fans were classier than most other NBA fans. This was true while they were winning, but now that they've lost in a somewhat dramatic fashion the claws have come out and they've shown themselves to be just as whiny and bitchy as the all time low Suns fan.

There is no logical reason why anybody should support BOS in any way shape or form unless they are from the area. If you have ever had the displeasure of meeting their fans you'd know exactly what I'm talking about, that's the last fucking city you want to support. I can see why people would hate on the Lakers, but trust me Beantown is as bad as it gets.
probable reason: total lack of celtic trolls which were surprisingly present at the start of the season.

angelbelow
06-17-2008, 02:41 AM
whoever deserves it will win it. im cheering for the celtics only because pierce is one of my favorite players. however i do dislike kevin garnett. the lakers im pretty much neutral unless its sasha.

lebomb
06-17-2008, 07:58 AM

I have NEVER liked the Lakers.......NEVER, I even hated showtime. I have ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS hated the Lakers. I think I hated them in my mothers womb. So it has nothing to do with the western conference at all. :rolleyes

birdy219
06-17-2008, 12:55 PM
I have NEVER liked the Lakers.......NEVER, I even hated showtime. I have ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS hated the Lakers. I think I hated them in my mothers womb. So it has nothing to do with the western conference at all. :rolleyes

QFT...................I'm so happy. :princess I have a long lost sibling. :hat I too have hated the lakers from the womb.:cuss Is your mom named Ruby? I will root for any team that plays against them. :soapbox:The second place hated team is the Mavs. I would even root for them against the lakers :vomit::sick:and they are hated with a passion. :bang

My hate is pure, sincere, and irrevocable.:angel

So no thanks to your invite to support the devil. :devil

This displays my sentiments exactly. :flipoff :stfu

My children would be so disappointed :nope in me if they knew I thought such bad language. :depressed I just can't help myself with the fakers.
Help me, please..... :dramaquee:violin

DazedAndConfused
06-17-2008, 12:59 PM
probable reason: total lack of celtic trolls which were surprisingly present at the start of the season.

I don't think the Neanderthal Celtic fans have figured out how to operate computers yet. Give them 10 years and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Like I said before, BOS fans are as bad as it gets....openly supporting them and their teams is like making a pact with the Devil. Root against the Lakers all you want, but for the love of God don't root FOR BOS teams.

PHXSpursFan
06-17-2008, 03:45 PM
Support the Lakers? No, I'll just get into baseball season now, thanks.

CubanSucks
06-17-2008, 04:36 PM

Maybe the fact that there name is the CELTICS which are my people. I may not like the city if I ever go there but it does have a large Irish population which is WAY more of a reason to support them than any reason for L.A. And at least there not full of faggy hippie types who just think they are God's gift to this country.

DazedAndConfused
06-17-2008, 04:43 PM
Maybe the fact that there name is the CELTICS which are my people. I may not like the city if I ever go there but it does have a large Irish population which is WAY more of a reason to support them than any reason for L.A. And at least there not full of faggy hippie types who just think they are God's gift to this country.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

You really need to explore the world outside your podunk town of San Antonio.

Holt's Cat
06-17-2008, 04:47 PM

Maybe you should too.

ChumpDumper
06-17-2008, 04:48 PM
Man, lakerfan really cares a lot about what spurfans think.

CubanSucks
06-17-2008, 04:51 PM

Sure, I'll get right to exploring once I quit my job and drop my classes. By the way, I haven't lived in San Antonio since I was like 5.

SPURSGOAT
06-17-2008, 04:56 PM

I actually was born in Boston, but grew up in San Antonio; now have been living in Oakland the last 12 years... I root for San Antonio, Golden State, and anyone that is playing against the Lakers; heck I even root for the Clippers when the two of you play. I have hated the Lakers ever since I started watching the NBA like 30 years ago. I hate the town of LA; yes I have been there several times, and for the most part I can't stand the Laker fans too... I know some cool ones, but for the most part I can't stand them. I can't even stand Magic Johnson...maybe stemed from when I was a Larry Bird fan back in the 80s.

CarefreeAZ
06-17-2008, 06:59 PM

Hey Dazed and Dumb Ass: Every fan base has whiny fans, but some of the most idiotic fans come from your parts. They call into the Phoenix Sports Talk shows and bring nothing to the table. When the Lakers lost game 4 a laker fan was stating that Phil was a horrible Coach, doesn't know how to make adjustments and stated Kobe should be the only one shooting. If you were a true Suns Fan you were rooting for the Lakers to get dumped by San Antonio.
This so called possible new Laker Dynasty is going to require more than Bynum because your team has a very soft front line. San Antonio fans have no reason to root for the Lakers, nor do they give a flying F***.

Spur-Addict
06-17-2008, 07:01 PM
Spur Fans should support Matt Bonner...:lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SE-1FwUSRE&feature=related

pjjrfan
06-17-2008, 07:14 PM
Go Celtics Go!!!!!!

Beast
06-17-2008, 07:40 PM

we LOVE the WEST, we just HATE the LAKERS! wake up, dont you get it?! we HATE the lakers, whether they win or lose we hate the Fakers!! it's not about you, dont take it personally, we hate the Fakers! it's not rocket science, we HATE the FAKERS! EVERY SINGLE TIME we win championships,we STILL hate the FAKERS! get it now?

rasho8
06-17-2008, 09:11 PM
I hope both teams lose.

THIS!!!

SPURSGOAT
06-17-2008, 09:18 PM
we LOVE the WEST, we just HATE the LAKERS! wake up, dont you get it?! we HATE the lakers, whether they win or lose we hate the Fakers!! it's not about you, dont take it personally, we hate the Fakers! it's not rocket science, we HATE the FAKERS! EVERY SINGLE TIME we win championships,we STILL hate the FAKERS! get it now?

:tu

cindyp601
06-18-2008, 02:16 PM
Well that Purple and Gold team handed the spurs asses 2 them in 5

and the celtics handed the lakers asses to them last night with a 39 pt win, seriously?? wow

Say-Townbball
06-18-2008, 03:26 PM

We, We, We.

Speak for yourself.

I appreciate good basketball, and as long as Kobe is on that team...the Lakers are aight in my book.

Now if this thread said some stupid shit about supporting the Mavs...

I bet you there would be dumbfucks in here saying...oh, you have to root for the texas team....:rolleyes:dramaqueen

good basketball is good basketball. I understand it is natural to hate the team that beat the Spurs but some of you people are nuts.

CubanSucks
06-18-2008, 03:55 PM
We, We, We.

Speak for yourself.

I appreciate good basketball, and as long as Kobe is on that team...the Lakers are aight in my book.

Now if this thread said some stupid shit about supporting the Mavs...

I bet you there would be dumbfucks in here saying...oh, you have to root for the texas team....:rolleyes:dramaqueen

good basketball is good basketball. I understand it is natural to hate the team that beat the Spurs but some of you people are nuts.

Saying you like a team just because they play good basketball is just as stupid if not more stupid than saying you should root for the in-state team. By the way, maybe I HATE Kobe and the Lakers because because a year ago he whined and cried like a toddler but all of a sudden he's a great team player. Really? Mister give me what I want or i'm leaving? Really? So go fuck yourself you L.A. homer.

Borosai
06-18-2008, 04:16 PM
Class is overrated. Fuck the Lakers... again.

SenorSpur
06-18-2008, 04:27 PM

Can't go with you on that. I traveled to Beantown this winter to catch a Spurs road game. Of course, I was dressed in full Spurs regalia. I found the hometown fans to be affable and knowledgeable.

Of course, this was a small composite of fans that I encountered, but I had no problems with them. Those that I conversed with treated me with respect and gave me "big ups" for going traveling to support my favorite team.

Sure they were typical East Coasters, in they were loud, boisterous and rabid. I found them to be constructively critical about their team when needed and they really KNEW basketball thorougly. For them, this was a religious event and not just a pit-stop event on their way to the Grotto bar.

dknights411
06-18-2008, 04:36 PM

Does that make LA the center of the universe, then? BTW, I'm from Canada.

USA Employee
06-18-2008, 10:10 PM
Spurs supporting the lakers is like DELL supporting Mac