PDA

View Full Version : Paul Pierce

O-Factor
06-15-2008, 11:35 AM
Just some appreciation for the way he has played. I haven't watched every minute of the finals, but the guy has really impressed me. He's actually impressed me all playoffs, and all season long. I've alway thought he was a great player, but he hasn't played alot of playoff games.....No matter, he's looked right at home in the playoffs, unfazed, like he's been there year after year. He may not have the scoring average that Kobe has in this series, but he's playing right up there with him and in alot of instances, playing better than him. Doing it on both ends of the court.

All Im saying is that Gatorade got it wrong when they featured Garnett in the commercial we've seen over and over again. It should of been Paul, the Celtics face. He the biggest reason for the Celtics success this season.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-15-2008, 11:39 AM
Pretty much every Celtics player has impressed at some point in the Finals.

Except KG, he still chokes.

InRareForm
06-15-2008, 11:39 AM
KG doesn't know how to make a bucket in the clutch.

P2 does.

endrity
06-15-2008, 12:53 PM
Allen has been darn good in the Finals too. But throughout the playoffs Pierce has been their leader. And yes, KG has shown what a fraud he is.

bdubya
06-15-2008, 01:38 PM
I've always disliked Pierce (resentment from '02) and felt that he wouldn't look that great on a better team than the Celts have been. I've accused him of being a darn good player who is nowhere near as good as he thinks he is.

I've been wrong. Pierce is just about as good as they get.