PDA

View Full Version : Argentina vs Ecuador

MaNuMaNiAc
06-15-2008, 05:06 PM
What an absolute crap of a first half for Argentina! Riquelme is utterly disastrous. He can't bring himself to do shit. He doesn't run, he doesn't defend, and now he can't pass. We have no midfield apparently, no one to organize our attack. Riquelme needs to fucking go, and I mean NOW!

MaNuMaNiAc
06-15-2008, 05:48 PM
An absolute beauty of a goal by Ecuador. Well deserved. Argentina is not going to win shit playing like this. Brasil is going to fucking murder us on Wednesday. Basile doesn't have a fucking clue.

argentinafan87
06-15-2008, 07:08 PM
i just registered into these forums out of pure randomness to say you sir, are a f*cking idiot.

good day.

-loyal argentine fan.

o btw, its basile.
bielsa retired 5 years ago.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-15-2008, 07:16 PM
i just registered into these forums out of pure randomness to say you sir, are a f*cking idiot.

good day.

-loyal argentine fan.

o btw, its basile.
bielsa retired 5 years ago.

Its what I meant you stupid fuck. Its not like the two names differ that greatly. It was an honest mistake.

I don't give a shit whether your a loyal argentina supporter or not, if you think the team played well today, you sir, don't have a fucking clue.

I know what happened, you're probably an idiot Boca supporter so fucking in love with Riquelme I probably hurt your feelings. Well, deal with it. The fucker is done.