PDA

View Full Version : Just when you thought rap/hip hop couldn't get any worse.

IceColdBrewski
06-17-2008, 07:24 AM
You wanna smell my what?

Not safe for work.

gC8GTmX2G5w

slacker77
06-17-2008, 08:14 AM
Wtf?!

stretch
06-17-2008, 08:27 AM
like ive always said... thank goodness for the Lupe Fiasco's, Kanye West's, and Common's who try to keep hip-hop on the intellectual/artistic level it is supposed to be on.

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-17-2008, 08:31 AM
Just when you forgot about the search button.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89721

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-17-2008, 08:31 AM
Don't get me wrong, though, I think that's some of the stupidest shit ever recorded.

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-17-2008, 08:35 AM
David Cross seemed to "enjoy" the song.

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2007/12/best_of_2007_by_8.html

CuckingFunt
06-17-2008, 08:49 AM
If I could actually smell some other girl on my boyfriend's dick, I don't know if I'd be more pissed that he was cheating, or that he didn't take a fucking shower.

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-17-2008, 08:50 AM
If I could actually smell some other girl on my boyfriend's dick, I don't know if I'd be more pissed that he was cheating, or that he didn't take a fucking shower.

It could be worse... you could be smelling some other guy.

CuckingFunt
06-17-2008, 08:52 AM
It could be worse... you could be smelling some other guy.

Wouldn't necessarily be worse. Cheating and poor hygiene are still cheating and poor hygiene.

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-17-2008, 08:54 AM
Wouldn't necessarily be worse. Cheating and poor hygiene are still cheating and poor hygiene.

Granted, but pussy smells a lot better than ass.

leemajors
06-17-2008, 09:01 AM
Granted, but pussy smells a lot better than ass.

bdussy.

midgetonadonkey
06-17-2008, 11:07 AM
This song is fantastic.

Ignignokt
06-17-2008, 11:34 AM
like ive always said... thank goodness for the Lupe Fiasco's, Kanye West's, and Common's who try to keep hip-hop on the intellectual/artistic level it is supposed to be on.

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin: rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Don Quixote
06-17-2008, 11:36 AM
Wow. This is what 2,500 years of Western civilization has come to. From Homer, Plato, Paul, Tertullian, Augustine, Aquinas, Newton ... all the great minds up to today, where a guy dressed as a prisoner is telling us to smell his butt.

We may as well hand it over to the Moslems now.

Sunshine
06-17-2008, 11:43 AM
The funniest thing about this is that it's not a parody...it's a REAL song that somebody recorded and made a video of.

stretch
06-17-2008, 11:44 AM
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin: rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

and whats funny?

Ignignokt
06-17-2008, 11:47 AM
kanye and Lupe, intellectual. More like pretentious.

stretch
06-17-2008, 11:50 AM
kanye and Lupe, intellectual. More like pretentious.

obviously you are a fucking moron.

kanye isnt anywhere close to lupe's level lyrically though, but in the artistical and musical sense, he is great for hip hop.

lupe is hands down the best lyricist out right now, and the most lyrical rapper (i dont even know if i can call him a rapper, he is more of a poet really) ive ever heard. there is so much insane shit he says that goes right over peoples head and they dont even realize it. the dude is fucking deep.

Don Quixote
06-17-2008, 12:02 PM
Maybe that's true. There are a few rather talented gems in hip-hop.

But the majority of it is, clearly, the worst that the West has to offer.

Heath Ledger
06-17-2008, 01:06 PM
Eminem owns all foollls.

Sherlock Holmes
06-17-2008, 01:55 PM
Is this what people slow dance to now?

JustSpurs
06-17-2008, 02:02 PM
Utter crap.

mavs>spurs2
06-17-2008, 02:12 PM
Eminem owns all foollls.

I agree, but those who have never heard his freestyles will form an opinion off one of his mainstream songs that they heard somewhere and bash our opinions. Just watch :ihit

stretch
06-17-2008, 02:17 PM
If it were a freestyle battle, the best ive heard is Eminem and Cannibus.

But I still have never heard a rapper quite like Lupe. I think his maturity is what amazes me the most. He truly has a wise outlook on life that I don't see in other rappers.

mavs>spurs2
06-17-2008, 02:29 PM
If it were a freestyle battle, the best ive heard is Eminem and Cannibus.

But I still have never heard a rapper quite like Lupe. I think his maturity is what amazes me the most. He truly has a wise outlook on life that I don't see in other rappers.

I agree man, Lupe is great. Not many great lyricists around today in hip hop

T Park
06-17-2008, 02:32 PM
Yeah Kanye West's "Gold Digger" is just literary greatness.

angelbelow
06-17-2008, 02:58 PM
there is a lot worst out there...

stretch
06-17-2008, 03:37 PM

Dear Fat Fuck,

No one here claimed for a second that Kanye West is a lyricist. I recall saying that he is great for his artistic musical abilities, and does actually have some pretty good lyrical songs too. Not quite on the level of Lupe, Jay-Z, or such, but still has some very good songs. Please read, re-read, and re-re-read before attempting to be a dickhead pwning a fellow spurstalk poster, yet failing miserably at it.

Sincerely,

The Unfat Fuck that doesnt live off of an 8,000 calorie a day diet

to21
06-17-2008, 03:42 PM
Dear Fat Fuck,

No one here claimed for a second that Kanye West is a lyricist. I recall saying that he is great for his artistic musical abilities, and does actually have some pretty good lyrical songs too. Not quite on the level of Lupe, Jay-Z, or such, but still has some very good songs. Please read, re-read, and re-re-read before attempting to be a dickhead pwning a fellow spurstalk poster, yet failing miserably at it.

Sincerely,

The Unfat Fuck that doesnt live off of an 8,000 calorie a day dietDude relax.

BTW, NAS was/is the best lyricist/poet.....see that's my opionion not facts.

Ur fav's are not too bad either.

manufor3
06-17-2008, 03:45 PM

chamillionare

stretch
06-17-2008, 04:13 PM
BTW, NAS was/is the best lyricist/poet.....see that's my opionion not facts.

Ur fav's are not too bad either.

Oh Nas is another favorite of mine too. But I like Lupe's depth and maturity. I like that Lupe realizes how stupid the "gangsta" life and doing "gangsta" things is. I like that he shows that there is a world out there far bigger than what most rappers rap about. He can rap about ANY subject, and give extremely intellectual viewpoints about them. His versatility is unmatched. I have a hard time seeing Nas, Jay-Z, or Eminem rap about issues a skateboarder, and a young black male growing up in a ghetto and the choices in life they have to face in the same CD. or metaphorizing shitty fast foods and their influence on people into a Mafia boss. the dude has an amazing creativity level that I have never seen or heard before. and NO ONE has ever been able to tell stories like Lupe has been doing about "The Cool". That concept is absolutely brilliant.

of course, the Nas thing is your opinion, but i dont really hear much that puts Nas over Lupe anymore, other than longevity, but that IMO doesn't really matter. Nas is an amazing rapper, and in my top 3 favorites (Lupe, Jay-Z/Nas tied for 2/3)

stretch
06-17-2008, 04:15 PM
chamillionare

chamillionare has some "money cash hos" garbage, but he also has some very good songs as well. when he wants to, he can put out some quite good music.

InRareForm
06-17-2008, 04:19 PM
If you like Lupe, you will like Blu. Buy the cd Below the Heavens and you won't be dissapointed. Blu is one of the best emcees out there right now that no one hasn't heard of.

http://www.myspace.com/herfavcolor

Blu is like a young Common.

Check out Wale, dude is pretty good too.

http://www.myspace.com/wale202

oh and if you want some actual "southern" hip hop that doesn't sound like a ring tone, buy the album in my sig. one of my favorite hip hop albums of the decade.

http://www.myspace.com/cunninlynguists

also Black THought from the ROots is one of the best lyricists out there right now as well. not many people realize this.

ignorant people who think hip hop is dead or just sucks are just not looking and are only clinging to video's such as this to generalize and degrade it.

stretch
06-17-2008, 04:21 PM
If you like Lupe, you will like Blu. Buy the cd Below the Heavens and you won't be dissapointed. Blu is one of the best emcees out there right now that no one hasn't heard of.

http://www.myspace.com/herfavcolor

Blu is like a young Common.

Check out Wale, dude is pretty good too.

http://www.myspace.com/wale202

Thanks I'll definitely take a look. I wish there were more "Lupes" and "Commons" out there...

Extra Stout
06-17-2008, 04:32 PM
Dear Fat Fuck,

Sincerely,

Mock Kelli Pickler and go grab the popcorn.

Ignignokt
06-18-2008, 02:51 AM
:rollin
Dear Fat Fuck,

Sincerely,

Kanye = Fag case closed.

Kanye plus music abilities....:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:r ollin:rollin

gay.

Lupe = gay.

Gimme Biggie any day of the week he's real.

nsrammstein
06-18-2008, 02:58 AM
That's why meatl will always rule over hip pop/rap....just look at the difference between a rammstein concert and a 50 cent show.....metal takes passion, skill to play the guitars,drums and other stuff!! sure kids today now listen to songs like ''umbrella'' and this piece of shit video in this thread...but back when I was growing up we had slayer, metallica, ozzy, nirvana it would be a fucking disgrace to those bands if they were ever compared with 50 cent, and all those other piece of shit hip hoppers

Ignignokt
06-18-2008, 03:02 AM
the difference between Rammstien and kanye/lupe is that kanye and lupe fiasco keep the flesh dildo theatrics on the down low.

but they're all ass maruaders at heart.

nsrammstein
06-18-2008, 03:08 AM
one important difference between the Till Lindemann (the frontman from rammstein) and Kanye west is that Kanye takes his girlfriends to Hanna Montana shows and to Chucky Cheese's while Till Lindemann prefers the 18 and over females.....

stretch
06-18-2008, 08:07 AM
:rollin

Kanye = Fag case closed.

Kanye plus music abilities....:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:r ollin:rollin

gay.

Lupe = gay.

Define "real".

I'm so fucking sick of dumbshit that say "oh this dude ain't REAL" and bullshit like that, as if the only thing that is "real" is talking about drugs, sex, and being a "gangsta". Fuck that shit.

O-Factor
06-18-2008, 09:05 AM

I'll just take Lupe out of those 3. Not a knock on Common, but a knock on Kanye for sure.

monosylab1k
06-18-2008, 09:08 AM

Yeah hanging out with Puff Daddy was really hardcore. Gangsta shit.

monosylab1k
06-18-2008, 09:10 AM
Early Beatles isn't exactly cerebral material either. So I guess they sucked too.

Don Quixote
06-18-2008, 09:34 AM
The decline and fall of Western culture is nearly complete ...