PDA

View Full Version : Artest Burns Garnett...BAD

xtremesteven33
06-17-2008, 11:29 AM
How many times have we seen the $20 million-plus wonder beat on his chest, pull on his jersey and scream obscenities after dunking on some schmuck during the regular season? Now here he is at the highest plateau short-arming freebies while stumbling around inside guarded by giraffe Pau Gasol either taking fade-away jumpers or looking to have the refs bail him out. "Where's the fire when K.G. is down 20?" Ron Artest declared in the first half of Game 4. "Watch how he goes back to huddle like a puppy. You're either a soldier all the time or you're not. You can't be a part-time soldier." Where was Garnett's cockiness in Sunday's potential closeout game? I want to know. Already minus your starting center due to Kendrick Perkins' shoulder injury, the Celtics needed K.G. to pull a Cedric Maxwell and carry his teammates on his back. Instead the Counterfeit Ticket spent 15 minutes on the bench on account of infantile reaching fouls. Articulate after me: "Fake Franchise Player."

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/nba?page=1

Fillmoe
06-17-2008, 11:33 AM
That's why Artest is my boy!

Red Hawk #21
06-17-2008, 11:34 AM
. Instead the Counterfeit Ticket spent 15 minutes on the bench on account of infantile reaching fouls. Articulate after me: "Fake Franchise Player.

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/nba?page=1

:lol:rollin

Red Hawk #21
06-17-2008, 11:35 AM
I think Ive read about this before though

Spuradicator
06-17-2008, 12:30 PM
Artest has slighted Garnett before in other articles. Safe to say he doesnt have much respect for Garnett, who is the same soft Garnett he has always been. DPOY my ass.

1Parker1
06-17-2008, 12:36 PM
:lmao @ counterfeit ticket

dickface
06-17-2008, 12:59 PM
Garnett's competence in the clutch is directly proportional to Artest's pet ownership skills.

koriwhat
06-17-2008, 01:59 PM
fuck KG! Artest is right.

ChumpDumper
06-17-2008, 02:03 PM
I guess Artest won't be signing with the Celtics this summer.

mavs>spurs2
06-17-2008, 02:04 PM
Garnett's competence in the clutch is directly proportional to Artest's pet ownership skills.

:lmao

jack sommerset
06-17-2008, 03:01 PM
Artest is an idiot. SURPRISE!

Off subject Garnett is about to shut some mouths after he wins a championship.

Red Hawk #21
06-17-2008, 03:08 PM

He's not shutting any mouths, tell me any clutch plays he has made this series. He's always been invisible in the 4th quarters of this series, if he wins a ring its because of Pierce and Ray allen

angelbelow
06-17-2008, 03:12 PM
damn, the man speaks the truth, lets get in in SA!!

jack sommerset
06-17-2008, 10:21 PM
He's not shutting any mouths, tell me any clutch plays he has made this series. He's always been invisible in the 4th quarters of this series, if he wins a ring its because of Pierce and Ray allen

Guess again.

pawe
06-17-2008, 11:28 PM

Im still not impressed with KG after even after winning his first title. We'll see next year if he can change my mind.

Spur-Addict
06-17-2008, 11:42 PM
Truth Spoken.

sickdsm
06-19-2008, 09:17 PM
LOL, Artest talking about mindset and running KG down for time missed on the court due to overaggresiveness.

Let me file that one away.

DazedAndConfused
06-19-2008, 09:28 PM
Artest is coming to the Lakers for the MLE. He's best friends with Odom, loves Kobe, and would like nothing more than to be a world champion while rubbing it in KG's face. Phil Jackson also highly admires the guy's talent.

He was just on LA radio today and had to keep things under wrap since his agent didn't want him talking, but one got the feeling that he is out of SAC this off-season.

mystargtr34
06-19-2008, 09:35 PM
So Artest will go to LA because hes Odom's best friend... yet that practically means Odom is gone.

mm yea... Odom will be on the phone to Artest right away telling him to come take his spot... this is the NBA.... not a Fantasy League.

That mid-level will basically be a 5 year $55 million deal with the lux tax.

DazedAndConfused
06-19-2008, 09:41 PM
Why would Odom leave? He won't have to if the Lakers sign Ron with the MLE. We can keep both and play Odom as our 6th man off the bench. LO is the last person to care about his minutes.

That being said I was just fucking around. Ron Ron will probably go where the money is. I don't buy into this BS that he wants to win rings.

UCantHandleTheTruth
06-19-2008, 11:11 PM
Artest calling someone else a part-time soldier is classic. This would be the same Ron Artest that flat out quit on his team in Indiana and sat at home during the middle of the season making raps until he got his way and was traded, right?

KG was in a worse situation in Minnesota than Artest was and he never quit on his team like Artest did. Ron Artest is a part-time solider, not Kevin Garnett.