PDA

View Full Version : Cutler on Winning. Short read.

TheSanityAnnex
06-17-2008, 01:12 PM
Cutler on his latest obstacle: wins :lol

By The Denver Post
Article Last Updated: 06/13/2008 01:35:28 AM MDT

Now that Jay Cutler has regained his weight and is again capable of firing passes at uncatchable velocity, he can resume dealing with the lone issue that dogged him before anyone learned he had contracted diabetes.
Winning.
For all his skills, Cutler hasn't had a winning season since his senior year in high school, when he led Heritage Hills to a 15-0 record and an Indiana state championship. Since then, he had four losing seasons at Vanderbilt — although 5-6 as a senior was considered an accomplishment for the perennial SEC doormat — and is 2-3 and 7-9 in his two seasons as the Broncos' quarterback.
Cutler knows that despite his impressive passing numbers through 21 NFL starts, he ultimately will be judged on the team's record.
"(The quarterback) and the head coach are the only two with a win-loss record, that's the only two positions you're going to see that," Cutler said Thursday after the Broncos' final offseason minicamp session. "Until I start winning ballgames around here, there's always going to be question marks."

LocosPorJuana
06-17-2008, 01:23 PM
I read somewhere that he has already launched a foundation for diabetes. He's a good guy, so i Hope he does well.
And who doesn't love the cutler vs Rivers shouting matches?

johnsmith
06-18-2008, 07:34 AM
Cutler on his latest obstacle: wins :lol

By The Denver Post
Article Last Updated: 06/13/2008 01:35:28 AM MDT

Now that Jay Cutler has regained his weight and is again capable of firing passes at uncatchable velocity, he can resume dealing with the lone issue that dogged him before anyone learned he had contracted diabetes.
Winning.
For all his skills, Cutler hasn't had a winning season since his senior year in high school, when he led Heritage Hills to a 15-0 record and an Indiana state championship. Since then, he had four losing seasons at Vanderbilt — although 5-6 as a senior was considered an accomplishment for the perennial SEC doormat — and is 2-3 and 7-9 in his two seasons as the Broncos' quarterback.
Cutler knows that despite his impressive passing numbers through 21 NFL starts, he ultimately will be judged on the team's record.
"(The quarterback) and the head coach are the only two with a win-loss record, that's the only two positions you're going to see that," Cutler said Thursday after the Broncos' final offseason minicamp session. "Until I start winning ballgames around here, there's always going to be question marks."

Now you're reading Denver Post articles about the Broncos from a week ago? Will the Super Bowl envy ever stop?

degenerate_gambler
06-18-2008, 08:40 AM
Cutler doesn't seem like the kind of guy that, when he steps on the field, inspires his teammates.

stretch
06-18-2008, 08:54 AM
jay cutler = epic failiure

lol, jay cutler

johnsmith
06-18-2008, 08:55 AM
Cutler doesn't seem like the kind of guy that, when he steps on the field, inspires his teammates.

Just because he doesn't have a chin doesn't mean he can't be inspirational.

Seriously though, reports are that he has slowly started to take over the "Captain" role on the team.

johnsmith
06-18-2008, 08:57 AM
jay cutler = epic failiure

How do you figure?

stretch
06-18-2008, 09:22 AM
How do you figure?

lol, cutler

greenroom
06-18-2008, 09:40 AM
lol, cutler

So you have nothing to back up your lame claims??

johnsmith
06-18-2008, 09:42 AM
So you have nothing to back up your lame claims??

He doesn't need too. Stretch and I came to a non-verbal agreement a long time ago that all he needs to do is type "LOL, Cutler" and it drives me fucking nuts.

greenroom
06-18-2008, 09:43 AM
[/QUOTE=degenerate_gambler;2609263]Cutler doesn't seem like the kind of guy that, when he steps on the field, inspires his teammates.[/QUOTE]

That is one of the worst posts I have ever seen. He put Vandy football back on the map. He has been solid in Denver. The problem with Denver is not with Cutler but with the OLine and the parts around him.

If he was behind the Cowboys line instead of Romo, I am 100% positive the Cowboys would of won the Super Bowl last year.

stretch
06-18-2008, 10:42 AM
lol, cutler

johnsmith
06-18-2008, 10:43 AM
See, it drives you nuts doesn't it?

stretch
06-18-2008, 10:52 AM
lol cutler :clap :elephant

Raiders > Broncos :clap :elephant

3 > 2 :clap :elephant

59 - 39 Raiders :clap :elephant

Raiders > Broncos Raiders > Broncos Raiders > Broncos Raiders > Broncos Raiders > Broncos Raiders > Broncos Raiders > Broncos :clap :elephant

lol cutler lol shanahan lol broncos :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant

johnsmith
06-18-2008, 10:53 AM
lol, cutler :clap

Raiders > Broncos :clap

3 > 2 :clap

59 - 39 Raiders :clap

Raiders > Broncos Raiders > Broncos Raiders > Broncos Raiders > Broncos Raiders > Broncos Raiders > Broncos Raiders > Broncos :clap

lol cutler lol shanahan lol broncos :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant

I hate you.

I plan on virtually killing you via HALO sometime soon.

stretch
06-18-2008, 10:56 AM
:lol

TheSanityAnnex
06-18-2008, 02:20 PM
If he was behind the Cowboys line instead of Romo, I am 100% positive the Cowboys would of won the Super Bowl last year.

Now THAT is one of the worst posts I have ever seen. :lmao

TheSanityAnnex
06-18-2008, 02:22 PM
Since then, he had four losing seasons at Vanderbilt — although 5-6 as a senior was considered an accomplishment for the perennial SEC doormat

He put Vandy football back on the map.

:lmao

stretch
06-18-2008, 02:30 PM

get the fuck out

Sigz
06-22-2008, 05:01 PM
Jay Cutler... a fucking beast.