PDA

View Full Version : Favorite thing about the basketball lessons?

cajunspur
06-17-2008, 04:32 PM
What is it

cajunspur
06-17-2008, 04:48 PM
I am curious as to some people's answers on here. This is a survey done to help me better the future basketball lessons. Any feedback is appreciated.

ChumpDumper
06-17-2008, 04:51 PM
My favorite part is the pathetic attention whoring by the poster of the basketball lessons.

cajunspur
06-17-2008, 04:53 PM
My favorite part is the pathetic attention whoring by the poster of the basketball lessons.

Thats not an option. What of the 7 options is your favorite?

ChumpDumper
06-17-2008, 04:54 PM
I made it an option.

Let's see if anyone agrees with me.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-17-2008, 04:54 PM
I agree with ChumpDumper.

Tacker
06-17-2008, 04:55 PM
Epic Fail

CubanMustGo
06-17-2008, 04:55 PM

QFFT

cajunspur
06-17-2008, 05:00 PM
Epic Fail

I wasnt trying to pass you douchebag. You need to read my basketball lessons to learn more about basketball. The "fail" thing is one of the gayest things I have ever seen.

cajunspur
06-17-2008, 05:00 PM
QFFT

What does this mean? I am not an internet dork.

MagnusKrauss
06-18-2008, 04:48 AM

+1,000,000,000

anakha
06-18-2008, 06:33 AM

:tu

urunobili
06-18-2008, 07:12 AM

+1

bobbybob0
06-18-2008, 07:22 AM
I made it an option.

I do.

Guajalote
06-18-2008, 07:53 AM

I made it an option.

Run over AND striped.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x309/Guajalote/notmyjob-owned.jpg

jag
06-18-2008, 07:55 AM
:lol at this thread. You've got to be kidding me.

to21
06-18-2008, 07:57 AM
My favorite part is the pathetic attention whoring by the poster of the basketball lessons.FTW!!

anakha
06-18-2008, 08:01 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98080

Can we ask Slomo to add Chump's option, like what was done in the other poll above? :lol

mrspurs
06-18-2008, 08:32 AM
this thread reminds me of some of the letters and notes i pull from my teenage kids pockets, before i throw them in the wash....who,what,why,and how?...meaning no disrepect to the starter of this thread....just find it funny....go spurs go

cajunspur
06-18-2008, 08:39 AM
Run over AND striped.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x309/Guajalote/notmyjob-owned.jpg

Wow this is incredibly gay. You have taken the owned thing to an even gayer level.

cajunspur
06-18-2008, 08:40 AM
+1,000,000,000

Yeah dude how about plus 1 million gazillion jazillion. Yeah you are so cool.

MagnusKrauss
06-18-2008, 09:34 AM

+1 gazillion

in case you're wondering how many a gazillion is, it's one with a gazillion zeroes after it.

or maybe

+infinity raised to infinity

what are you, ten? :downspin:

cajunspur
06-18-2008, 09:44 AM
+1 gazillion

in case you're wondering how many a gazillion is, it's one with a gazillion zeroes after it.

or maybe

+infinity raised to infinity

what are you, ten? :downspin:

you are the one that did the +1,000,000,000. I was making fun of you

MagnusKrauss
06-18-2008, 09:53 AM

+1 googolplex

:downspin:

Guajalote
06-18-2008, 11:34 AM
Wow this is incredibly gay. You have taken the owned thing to an even gayer level.

Yes, I admit. I've taken the "owned" thing to a whole new level. Coming from you, that's a compliment.

And, you have taken the whole "gay" thing to a new level. Congratulations!

Look, this whole "basketball authority, misogynist (that means a woman hater), pain in the butt troll" thing has really worn thin for you. I realize that you've probably created about 10 different personas trying desperately to fit in, but really, it's time to move on Buffalo Bill. Really.

Be a human being. Actually come with something to say, OTHER than the old routine that you've run into the ground.

Public service for you, and for us. Give it a rest.

SAtown
06-18-2008, 11:38 AM
I made it an option.

:tu

Don Quixote
06-18-2008, 11:40 AM
Cajunspur is a girl?

SAtown
06-18-2008, 11:41 AM
What would Cajunspur's stats be like if he played in the WNBA?

cajunspur
06-18-2008, 11:43 AM
Yes, I admit. I've taken the "owned" thing to a whole new level. Coming from you, that's a compliment.

And, you have taken the whole "gay" thing to a new level. Congratulations!

Look, this whole "basketball authority, misogynist (that means a woman hater), pain in the butt troll" thing has really worn thin for you. I realize that you've probably created about 10 different personas trying desperately to fit in, but really, it's time to move on Buffalo Bill. Really.

Be a human being. Actually come with something to say, OTHER than the old routine that you've run into the ground.

Public service for you, and for us. Give it a rest.

It was not a compliment. The owned thing and the fail thing are internet dorks at their worst.

I was banned with my original screen name "cajunhornetsbayou" and now I am cajunspur because they get you through the registering process faster if you have the word spur in your name. I do not have 10 different personas.

I am a basketball enthusiast who feels that women should not discuss sports. It is not an act.

I have discussed other things than just my lessons. If you can't comprehend my lessons because they are too in depth for you, then don't read them. That is a you problem. Obviously from the voting, some people do enjoy them.

I am not giving anything a rest. I have not seen you post on this board until now. Does your screen name mean something in Spanish? I speak English.

cajunspur
06-18-2008, 11:43 AM
Cajunspur is a girl?

No I am a guy. The mods tried to embarrass me by putting my name as an option in the poll I made.

cajunspur
06-18-2008, 11:44 AM
What would Cajunspur's stats be like if he played in the WNBA?

I would dominate the WNBA.

anakha
06-18-2008, 11:45 AM
1) I was banned with my original screen name "cajunhornetsbayou" and now I am cajunspur because they get you through the registering process faster if you have the word spur in your name. I do not have 10 different personas.

2) I am a basketball enthusiast who feels that women should not discuss sports. It is not an act.

3) Does your screen name mean something in Spanish? I speak English.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

This just HAS to be an act. No one can be this moronic or delusional in real life.

balli
06-18-2008, 11:50 AM
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s219/ballijuana/cajunspurisaredneck.jpg

cajunspur
06-18-2008, 01:31 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

This just HAS to be an act. No one can be this moronic or delusional in real life.

What is moronic about that?

cajunspur
06-18-2008, 01:31 PM
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s219/ballijuana/cajunspurisaredneck.jpg

It wasnt funny the first time. I guess anything is funny to you since you are so cool and high all time.

SpurOutofTownFan
06-18-2008, 01:40 PM
I made it an option.

I agree with this, please add this option to the mix.

cornbread
06-18-2008, 01:49 PM

curtismedellin
06-18-2008, 02:10 PM

I'm with ChumpDumper.

Cajunspur is a pathetic whore.

cajunspur
06-18-2008, 02:11 PM
I'm with ChumpDumper.

Cajunspur is a pathetic whore.

This brings up the age old quesiton: Can a guy be a whore?

curtismedellin
06-18-2008, 02:27 PM
This brings up the age old quesiton: Can a guy be a whore?

I'm sure you and all your girlfriends still giggle over that one when you're watching "The Veiw"

Bitch.

mavs>spurs2
06-18-2008, 02:30 PM
This isn't a fair poll. I haven't learned a single thing from these lessons, they're all common things to someone who has actually played basketball. You should add an NBA fun fact at the end, something that people like me aren't likely to already know, that way we all learn something. :toast

Ignignokt
06-18-2008, 02:39 PM
keep posting CS, i never knew a majority of spurs fans were sensitive twats.

td4mvp21
06-18-2008, 02:41 PM

+ 29082430983408

Ignignokt
06-18-2008, 02:52 PM
+ 29082430983408

+ your vaginal reconstruction surgery.

cajunspur
06-18-2008, 04:02 PM
I'm sure you and all your girlfriends still giggle over that one when you're watching "The Veiw"

Bitch.

Once again Curtis, I am a guy. I dont watch the view. Although I saw Elizabeth Hasselback on the cover of a magazine the other day, and she is pretty hot.

Are you the same internet dork that likes being called a dork?(or at least thats what you tell people so when they do it you can pretend it doesnt hurt you when it really does deep inside then at night you cry in your xmen bed while reading comic books and your mommy has to come in and console you)yes I know thats a huge run on sentence.

curtismedellin
06-19-2008, 04:07 AM
Once again Curtis, I am a guy. I dont watch the view. Although I saw Elizabeth Hasselback on the cover of a magazine the other day, and she is pretty hot.

You don't watch The Veiw but do look at womens magazines.
Would dominate in the WNBA
Has an avatar that says GIRLS RULE.

Hard to imagine I've mistaken you for a girl.
Now go cook some breakfast for your man.

Bitch.

SAtown
06-19-2008, 04:08 AM
I would dominate the WNBA.

They would bend you over just like you like it :lmao

cajunspur
06-19-2008, 08:17 AM
You don't watch The Veiw but do look at womens magazines.
Would dominate in the WNBA
Has an avatar that says GIRLS RULE.

Hard to imagine I've mistaken you for a girl.
Now go cook some breakfast for your man.

Bitch.

I was checking out at the grocery store with my fiancee.

I would dominate the WNBA. Somebody asked how I would do in the WNBA. I would dominate it because women suck at basketball.

The mods changed my avatar to girls rule and last time I tried to change it, it wouldnt let me. I am going to try again to change it today.

My fiancee cooks breakfast for me. She is a female.

Cut it out with the bitch thing. You are making yourself look like more and more of a loser.

cajunspur
06-19-2008, 08:18 AM
They would bend you over just like you like it :lmao

Anybody who laughs at their own jokes isn't funny.

Secondly the players in the WNBA suck. I would be the league mvp every year, and get a bloated salary of like $50,000

cajunspur
06-19-2008, 11:07 AM
I appreciate all of the responses. These will certainly improve the basketball lessons of the future.

MavDynasty
06-19-2008, 11:24 AM
I appreciate all of the responses. These will certainly improve the basketball lessons of the future.

Good cuz there shit.

cajunspur
06-19-2008, 11:30 AM
Good cuz there shit.

They are over your head. If you understood them, you would learn more about basketball from me than anyone else has ever taught you.

td4mvp21
06-19-2008, 11:41 AM
+ your vaginal reconstruction surgery.

Go back to sucking cajunspur's cock. Actually, you probably never stopped.

Red Hawk #21
06-19-2008, 12:18 PM
This thread sucks, wtf's wrong with CajunSpur?? Making shitty threads like this

MavDynasty
06-19-2008, 12:28 PM
They are over your head. If you understood them, you would learn more about basketball from me than anyone else has ever taught you.

Even if you did copy and paste the lesson from another website....:lmao

cajunspur
06-19-2008, 01:16 PM
Even if you did copy and paste the lesson from another website....:lmao

I havent copy and pasted anything. I just can tell you dont know shit about basketball

MavDynasty
06-19-2008, 01:20 PM
I havent copy and pasted anything. I just can tell you dont know shit about basketball

If you read the responses to your lessons, you can see that no one gives a shit.

sabar
06-19-2008, 01:24 PM

cajunspur
06-19-2008, 01:24 PM
If you read the responses to your lessons, you can see that no one gives a shit.

Quite a few people have voted. Also, quite a few people have responded that they enjoy them and have thanked me. I also have people send me pm's everyday saying they are scared to say it publicly but to keep my lessons coming.

cajunspur
06-19-2008, 01:25 PM
Sabar

actually you voted for the last option.

balli
06-19-2008, 01:27 PM
Hey guys, who likes my basketball lessons? I think my basketball lessons are very valuable because lessons about basketball are very useful for people who play basketball, but are also in need of basketball lessons. My basketball lessons aren't copied and pasted, I just happen to know a lot about basketball and basketball lessons are the best way to convey my knowledge about the said sport of basketball. I can tell you guys don't know much about basketball at all so that's why I've decided to constantly post my basketball lessons. Yessir, when it comes to basketball lessons I think I got everybody beat, because there aren't many people like me who know so much about basketball. I love to play basketball and I especially love to coach basketball lessons because I get a chance to show off how much I know about basketball and hopefully teach other people a thing or two about basketball as well. Basketball. Lessons. Basketball, basketball, basketball. Lessons. Basketball. Lessons. Am I right or am I right? Right, right right?

You're such a worthless fucking clown cajun.

cajunspur
06-19-2008, 01:45 PM

I didnt say that. You made it up. Way to post a lie to everyone. You may have thought I wrote it because you are really high right now. I know you are probably easily confused and dont know who posted what, but I never wrote that.

balli
06-19-2008, 01:54 PM
I didnt say that. You made it up. Way to post a lie to everyone. You may have thought I wrote it because you are really high right now. I know you are probably easily confused and dont know who posted what, but I never wrote that.

Notice it doesn't say "Originally Posted by cajunspur" at the top.

You just assumed I was talking about you, because just like everybody else, you know you're the only "person" dumb enough to actually sound like that.

Fucking moron. :lol

cajunspur
06-19-2008, 02:02 PM
Notice it doesn't say "Originally Posted by cajunspur" at the top.

You just assumed I was talking about you, because just like everybody else, you know you're the only "person" dumb enough to actually sound like that.

Fucking moron. :lol

Yes I am a dumbass because you were trying to say things to make me look like a jackass, and I caught on. Man how dumb does that make me. When people catch on to things, that is always the first sign they are a moron.

I am the only person that has the balls to say how I feel about women's sports. I am the only person that knows more about basketball than anyone else on this board.

Once again, I know none of this makes sense to you because you are so stoned right now. Go listen to pink floyd and watch half baked. Basketball is too much for you to understand.

sabar
06-19-2008, 02:08 PM
Sabar

actually you voted for the last option.

That's my second favorite

Bullshit Detector
06-19-2008, 02:28 PM
My favorite thing is that the clueless OP can no longer start threads. :lmao

curtismedellin
06-19-2008, 02:33 PM
Which is why you would dominate the WNBA and never the NBA or your local church league.

Good Luck with that.

Bitch

Bullshit Detector
06-19-2008, 02:35 PM
My favorite thing is that the clueless OP can no longer start threads. :lmao

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/8717/waahpf1.jpg

balli
06-19-2008, 02:37 PM
:rollin

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-19-2008, 03:19 PM
:lmao

hugespur
06-21-2008, 12:30 PM
great poll

curtismedellin
06-21-2008, 12:58 PM
great poll

you sound like a girl.

It's saturday shouldn't you be at Bed Bath and Beyond picking shower curtains?

LakerHater
06-22-2008, 01:25 AM
I made it an option.

http://db.funformobile.com/images/smiles/good.gif (javascript:emoticon('form_text',':good:')) AGREED!! http://db.funformobile.com/images/smiles/clap.gif (javascript:emoticon('form_text',':clap:'))

Ignignokt
06-22-2008, 01:25 AM
Go back to sucking cajunspur's cock. Actually, you probably never stopped.

td4mvp, :lol. If that username doesn't say "Will post to trash Cajunspur everytime after Chumpdumper because i drink his zygote by the gallons.." i don't know what else does.

Ignignokt
06-22-2008, 01:27 AM

this person has me on ignore because he wants me to tell you all how much he's a cocksucker. PM, this guy for blowjobs.