PDA

View Full Version : Shooting Coach!

TILDEN
06-17-2008, 06:20 PM
they say the spurs have a shooting coach. i wonder if he knows that they call the white lines on backboard. Why doesnt he tell duncan to bend his knees when he shots. maybe he hasnt hurd of JHON WOODEN there is something wrong when u can make 3pointers an not free throws.

exstatic
06-17-2008, 06:22 PM
Maybe you haven't hurd that he's the best in the business.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-17-2008, 06:22 PM
Must every post require its own thread?

ducks
06-17-2008, 06:33 PM
they say the spurs have a shooting coach. i wonder if he knows that they call the white lines on backboard. Why doesnt he tell duncan to bend his knees when he shots. maybe he hasnt hurd of JHON WOODEN there is something wrong when u can make 3pointers an not free throws.

who the hell are you

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-17-2008, 06:33 PM
:lol

GSH
06-17-2008, 07:06 PM

Shit. The Spurs hired a shooting coach who never even considered telling Duncan to bend his knees. Now that you say that, it all makes perfect sense. Nobody ever told Tim to bend his freakin' knees!

I'm sure somebody will forward this to the Spurs' management, and the Spurs will become the best free-throw-shooting team in the NBA. And they can fire that Chip guy and let him stagger off to Phoenix. We don't need him.

Idiot.

Holt's Cat
06-17-2008, 07:45 PM
Don't worry. He may be gone soon.

Southwest Texas Fan
06-17-2008, 09:06 PM
I thought this was a confirmation that Chip was indeed leaving for the Suns. Don't do that:nope