PDA

View Full Version : Do you have front page?

Re-Animator
06-17-2008, 07:08 PM
A friend of mine called me and asked me if I knew anyone who wants to make a little side cash teaching how to use front page.
If you have any tips or links or want to make some side cash please post in this topic.
Thank You!
:wakeup

Sherlock Holmes
06-17-2008, 08:56 PM
Yes, I have FrontPage and know how to use it. What specifically does your friend want to know? Don't need the money though.

Slomo
06-18-2008, 06:53 AM
Tell him to throw it away and buy Dreamweaver.

I'm not even joking!

mouse
06-18-2008, 11:00 AM
Yes, I have FrontPage and know how to use it. What specifically does your friend want to know? Don't need the money though.

He has a business and i think he wants to create a website. I told him to post here @ ST maybe he will show up today with a better explanation.

How long you take to learn it?

mouse
06-18-2008, 11:03 AM
Tell him to throw it away and buy Dreamweaver.

I'm not even joking!

Thanks Slomo for the heads up. How long does Dreamweaver take to learn?

Do you have any examples of your work?

I have a few more questions......

are you going to fix up the geek zone with different colors and pocket protectors etc...? and the buy sell and trade forum? :smokin

Sherlock Holmes
06-18-2008, 01:54 PM
He has a business and i think he wants to create a website. I told him to post here @ ST maybe he will show up today with a better explanation.

How long you take to learn it?
I was in the 6th grade when I started to play around with FrontPage and it took me probably a month or two of playing with it for about 3-4 hours a week. It's nothing too fancy, it's simple to use and can only make basic websites, unless if you can get or know the HTML code for advanced layouts and webpages, then you can edit the code through the actual code or through FrontPages editor.

DizzG.
06-18-2008, 02:01 PM
So the codes is what people pay for?

Slomo
06-18-2008, 02:54 PM
Thanks Slomo for the heads up. How long does Dreamweaver take to learn?

Do you have any examples of your work?

I have a few more questions......

are you going to fix up the geek zone with different colors and pocket protectors etc...? and the buy sell and trade forum? :smokin

DW is not more or less complicated than FrontPage but at least it generates a proper html code not the MS version of it like FP.

About the other stuff, I don't know. If inspiration hits...

DizzG.
06-18-2008, 02:56 PM
Are you the Slomo who does graphics? How long you been doing it and how much do you charge to teach it?