PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on this NBA season

dav4463
06-17-2008, 10:02 PM
Right now it is 77-48. I guess this is the exciting brand of basketball the public prefers to watch instead of Spurs/Pistons.

Bottom line: How to win an NBA title: Have a former player work for another team and send your best player to your former team to increase chances of winning. No need to draft well when Kevin McHale supplies the Celtics with their missing link and Jerry West supplies the Lakers with their missing link.

This season sucked.

Celtics MVP this season: Kevin McHale
Lakers MVP this season: Jerry West

They know how to "keep it in the family".

Now if the Spurs could only get George Gervin to go work for the Mavericks. We could use Dirk next season! I would also like to have Dwayne Wade. Do you think we could possibly get David Robinson a job with the Heat?

Medvedenko
06-17-2008, 10:06 PM
Well, I do agree however, it does prove that talent wins championships with exception to the Pistons in 04. Usually a team needs to have stars and Boston has 3 legit all-stars.

The C's were locked in from first tip and didn't disappoint.

dav4463
06-17-2008, 11:00 PM
I think the Pistons have plenty of stars. It's just that their stars weren't media darlings. We didn't see Rip Hamilton "Hero" commercials every five minutes.

sickdsm
06-17-2008, 11:11 PM
Screw you man. I'm a wolves fan first by far and i'm more than happy with Al jefferson.

Gasol sucks ass by the way. You mean to tell me thats why the spurs couldn't win?