PDA

View Full Version : Stop.........

SequSpur
06-17-2008, 11:17 PM
and think before you start a new topic. There is so much shit up in here that is wasting my time it isn't even funny.

Gas prices are up, Toyota is firing people, the Spurs suck and are older than my granny's titties.

This shit is unreal.. And no homer bullshit takes from Solid D, Chumpdumper and you other Pop suckers don't count.

Your shit is weak also.

Now, the local newspaper...what a piece of shit that is. Local TV News? What a bunch of pussbags.

Bruce Bowen is too old. Horry is too old. Vaughn, Bonner, and Oberto are just plain shitty.

Don't tell me any of these washed up has beens are coming back next year. I sincerely hope not.

The Spurs are full of washed up crap and need to flush this shit.

Yeah, I'm not happy and the more I read your bullshit takes the more I want to puke.

The Spurs aren't going to draft any of these tools that you're posting about. They have shitty picks, they always trade them, so why bother? One day internet space is going to cost 4 dollars a got damn gallon and you tool bags would've wasted most of it with bullshit spurs takes.

Also free agency? Blow me.. The Spurs aren't picking up shit in this dirty ass river raspa alamo selling town. There isn't shit here and Pop can't develop dick outside of Duncan and Parker.

Ginobili..... this dude really brought the Spurs back down to earth. Get a grip and get rid of his ass. Dude doesn't bring it every night and that's sad.

There are numerous sequ topics this year that have clearly spelled out the problems the Spurs had and the reason why the fucking Celtics just won. But the Spurs never addressed shit about them. Blow outs by top teams, home losses, bullshit bullshit bullshit.... What a bunch of shit.

Damn it.

my2sons
06-17-2008, 11:19 PM
Does that mean that you will stop posting new topics?????

Marcus Bryant
06-17-2008, 11:20 PM
You start way too many threads.

:downspin:

tmtcsc
06-17-2008, 11:21 PM
Hey Sunshine, where've you been ?

ducks
Scroll

jmard5
:lol Here we go again...

SequSpur
06-17-2008, 11:22 PM
Scroll

stfu. you're another popsucking homer. I should've included you also. Did you get my dime from the fireman?

ChumpDumper
06-17-2008, 11:24 PM
That's it?

I expected more.

anakha
06-17-2008, 11:28 PM
Raise the bar!

ducks
06-17-2008, 11:32 PM
and think before you start a new topic. There is so much shit up in here that is wasting my time it isn't even funny.

Gas prices are up, Toyota is firing people, the Spurs suck and are older than my granny's titties.

IS THAT THE ONLY TITTIES YOU SEE:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

deadratsam
06-17-2008, 11:32 PM
I happen to like raspas.

dknights411
06-17-2008, 11:56 PM
Yay! Dinner theater!

ATX Spur
06-17-2008, 11:59 PM
Mmm raspas.

SequSpur
06-17-2008, 11:59 PM
Mmm raspas.

see what I mean... koolaid and ice.... that's all SA has.

AA2120
06-18-2008, 12:07 AM
raspas FTW

gospursgojas
06-18-2008, 12:10 AM
I agree with Sequ's post, except for the part of Manu

manustarting2gd
06-18-2008, 12:12 AM
Eat shit sequ...your tiny ass should pack up and move to boston maybe they'll dress you up in a green suit and give you a pot of gold.. Hater. Knock on the spurs instead of believing we'll be back. Fair weather fans die please. Ride with your team in the dark days and when the sun is shining.. Please exit on the bandwagon fan exit to your right. Beyotch.

AA2120
06-18-2008, 12:31 AM
avy check..

CubanSucks
06-18-2008, 12:34 AM

This shit is unreal.. And no homer bullshit takes from Solid D, Chumpdumper and you other Pop suckers don't count.

Your shit is weak also.

Now, the local newspaper...what a piece of shit that is. Local TV News? What a bunch of pussbags.

Bruce Bowen is too old. Horry is too old. Vaughn, Bonner, and Oberto are just plain shitty.

Don't tell me any of these washed up has beens are coming back next year. I sincerely hope not.

Yeah, I'm not happy and the more I read your bullshit takes the more I want to puke.

The Spurs aren't going to draft any of these tools that you're posting about. They have shitty picks, they always trade them, so why bother? One day internet space is going to cost 4 dollars a got damn gallon and you tool bags would've wasted most of it with bullshit spurs takes.

Also free agency? Blow me.. The Spurs aren't picking up shit in this dirty ass river raspa alamo selling town. There isn't shit here and Pop can't develop dick outside of Duncan and Parker.

Ginobili..... this dude really brought the Spurs back down to earth. Get a grip and get rid of his ass. Dude doesn't bring it every night and that's sad.

There are numerous sequ topics this year that have clearly spelled out the problems the Spurs had and the reason why the fucking Celtics just won. But the Spurs never addressed shit about them. Blow outs by top teams, home losses, bullshit bullshit bullshit.... What a bunch of shit.

Damn it.

youe anoying. im drunk:flag::flag::flag::flag:

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-18-2008, 12:44 AM

Whoohoo! My medium is still relevant!

phyzik
06-18-2008, 01:18 AM
Hooray Sequ! Now we get 3 fabulous months of TP and Manu trade threads! Aren't you as excited as I am!!!

:cry

T Park
06-18-2008, 01:22 AM
die

m33p0
06-18-2008, 01:38 AM
you need a refill on your Prozac prescription?

cherylsteele
06-18-2008, 01:43 AM
Then why did you start this thread?

Kori Ellis
06-18-2008, 01:50 AM
Then why did you start this thread?

I'm guessing Crown & Coke had something to do with it.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
06-18-2008, 01:58 AM
The irony... too much for my brain...

(where's the exploding head icon, dammit?)

mouse
06-18-2008, 02:01 AM
(where's the exploding head icon, dammit?)

Which head are you talking about?

timvp
06-18-2008, 02:04 AM
....................Drop. Shut 'em down, open up shop.

Oh. No. Let the short bus rider roll.

Condemned 2 HelLA
06-18-2008, 02:14 AM
1NvgLkuEtkA

CubanSucks
06-18-2008, 02:26 AM
and that fagfot wont even reply back to any to any think that we are al saying to that littile bitcj

travis2
06-18-2008, 06:15 AM
A Sequ post complaining about shit. What else is new?

The only thing missing is the :sequ

jag
06-18-2008, 08:06 AM
General Petraeus says you must be this tall to ride:

http://www.house.gov/forbes/images/images/petraeus.jpg

Sway
06-18-2008, 07:50 PM
That was pretty damn funny!

ShoogarBear
06-18-2008, 08:16 PM
What's the best way for a righty to pick up the 4-10 split?

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-18-2008, 09:24 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/17/frustration.gif

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-18-2008, 09:28 PM
This thread needs something of substance.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/17/1f2903a8b3747c08ab4d2500adf79e27.gif

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-18-2008, 09:28 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/17/a309edb6ed4d3afea3b19fa2ff7.gif

Emanuel20
06-18-2008, 10:21 PM

Your shit is weak also.

Damn it.

Thank you for leading the front and setting a good example! :nope

Solid D
06-18-2008, 10:25 PM
http://www.foreignpolicy.com/images/080324_easter.jpg

Somebody needs a hug.

SequSpur
06-18-2008, 10:28 PM
Whatever...

ShoogarBear
06-18-2008, 10:29 PM
and a rug . . .

http://www.mhrw.com/Resourses/2004custompiece2.gif

Solid D
06-18-2008, 10:32 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51GBZFVCMZL._SS500_.jpg

SequSpur
06-18-2008, 10:33 PM
:sequ

Solid D
06-18-2008, 10:49 PM
http://www.aragonproducts.com/products/DulcolaxBestPic100s%2Ejpg

san antonio spurs
06-19-2008, 12:48 AM
sequ jumping on the rockets bandawagon for a ride?
http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/5294/tallguybikeay9.th.jpg (http://img113.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tallguybikeay9.jpg)

urunobili
06-19-2008, 07:22 AM
Sequ threads reminds me of the Gatorade KG commercial... :wakeup

travis2
06-19-2008, 08:05 AM
:sequ

I knew it had to show up eventually...

WildcardManu
06-19-2008, 09:37 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/17/frustration.gif

:corn:

CavsSuperFan
06-19-2008, 10:43 AM
With the sky rocketing demand for ethanol & the Midwest floods….Corn has become a scarce commodity…Sequ is going to be in a bad mood for a very long time…

Robinzine
06-19-2008, 02:05 PM

Your shit is weak also.

Damn it.
So do you have anything negative to say?