PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Still Cant Win Without Shaq!

IFICOULDBELIKEMIKE24
06-18-2008, 12:45 AM
CAN YOU DIG IT!??:

LA LAKERS 2008 NBA CHUMPS!::lol

GO SPURS GO!

SenorSpur
06-18-2008, 02:45 AM
Kobe is a phony, self-absorbed BITCH, who is a poor excuse for a leader. I knew the luster would eventually come off his MVP season. The so-called MJ comparisons were truly a disgrace to the Anointed One. I'm glad the Celtics took down Kobe and his renegades and I hope he never wins another title for the rest of his career.

DazedAndConfused
06-18-2008, 03:01 AM
Kobe's 1st three teams without Shaq were terrible. Kwame Brown and Smush Parker were starters.......enough said. This season is the first season he's actually had a good team and he's taken them to the Finals despite key players being in and out of the lineup with injury all year. For all the Laker's problems defensively he managed to keep them afloat with his superb play up until the Finals where he met a defense that was just too good for him to beat by himself. He needed someone else to step it up, and nobody else did on a consistent basis.

But hey, don't let facts get in your way.

angelbelow
06-18-2008, 03:13 AM
Kobe's 1st three teams without Shaq were terrible. Kwame Brown and Smush Parker were starters.......enough said. This season is the first season he's actually had a good team and he's taken them to the Finals despite key players being in and out of the lineup with injury all year. For all the Laker's problems defensively he managed to keep them afloat with his superb play up until the Finals where he met a defense that was just too good for him to beat by himself. He needed someone else to step it up, and nobody else did on a consistent basis.

But hey, don't let facts get in your way.

first off im a laker hater, but as fans of the game, dont bother responding to posters like this. they wont listen to you anyway, which is too bad because you make great points. and since im from LA i can agree first hand.