PDA

View Full Version : My 2nd dream came true!!!!

lebomb
06-18-2008, 07:00 AM
Lakers getting their ASSES smacked out of the playoffs!!!! 1st dream didnt come true this year.....Spurs repeat. Oh well, Im still overjoyed!!!!! Yeahhhhhhh!!!! :danceclub :danceclub :danceclub :danceclub:danceclub :danceclub:danceclub:danceclub:danceclub:danceclub

florige
06-18-2008, 07:45 AM
Man I have never seen no crap like that happen in a Finals game. Way to represent the West guys. Great Job!!!:rolleyes

lebomb
06-18-2008, 07:50 AM
Jordan would have NEVER let that happen. NEVER!!!!

Jordan >>>>>Kobe and dont ever bring this comparison shit up again.

Ghazi
06-18-2008, 07:55 AM
It's really a mythical comparison, most sane people know that MJ is in a class of his own and Kobe doesn't even come close to sniffing it. But now every time Kobe has a shortcomings people will say "for the LAST time Kobe is not MJ"... most of us who have a clue about basketball already know that.

I'm pleased with this Finals outcome, although I was rooting for the Spurs and Pistons once the Mavs were eliminated... and I hate the Lakers and Kobe, but I don't like when people say things like "Kobe can't win without Shaq". So far this is true, but that doesn't mean it's unchangeable. The post-Shaq era has lasted 4 years and in 3 of those years the Lakers simply did not have a championship roster. This year's squad had 2 starters playing out of position due to Bynum's injury and frickin Vlad Rad in the starting lineup.

People may not wanna make bold statements like that, because Kobe may make them eat their words in the coming years.

lebomb
06-18-2008, 07:58 AM
Hmmmmm.......well, that sure in the hell isnt what all of the sports writers were saying. They basically ALL had the Lakers winning in 6 or 7. All of the TNT commentators before the series started predicted the Lakers to roll. They said "the Lakers have the better team".

Now what do you have to say about that???

Ghazi
06-18-2008, 08:02 AM
I duno what to say other than they're dumb. To me, it was clear before and after the series that the Celtics were the better team. I think a lot of people started to underrate them due to the somewhat fluky 0-6 start on the road to start the post season.

florige
06-18-2008, 08:26 AM
I duno what to say other than they're dumb. To me, it was clear before and after the series that the Celtics were the better team. I think a lot of people started to underrate them due to the somewhat fluky 0-6 start on the road to start the post season.

Those writers still had a hard-on due to the fact that the Lakers beat us pretty easily in 5 games. I guess they didn't take into consideration that we were not that good at the time due to the injuries, fatigue, and other probems. They were riding high feeling all the confidence in the world. But I knew there was no way in hell they were beating Boston. They got fortunate that they ran into a battered and tired Spurs team. Even with all that being said we still should have won that damn series. Game 1 pretty much doomed us.