PDA

View Full Version : Jason Terry on Dan Patrick show..."Dallas and NO are best teams in the West"

lebomb
06-18-2008, 09:34 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

He also guaranteed that the Mavericks will be in the finals next year. GUARANTEED!!!!!! :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

NoMoneyDown
06-18-2008, 09:46 AM
Let's see ...

NO > Dallas
Spurs > NO
LA > Spurs

Therefore ...

LA > Spurs > NO > Dallas

Yep, makes perfect sense to me!

lebomb
06-18-2008, 09:48 AM
He didnt even mention the Spurs or the Lakers. I guess he thinks his team should have really represented the West. What a MO-ron. With Kidd at point, I think Denver and Utah are even better than the Mavericks.

m33p0
06-18-2008, 09:50 AM
last year it was shithouse with his "they didn't go through us" comment. this year its terry with his guarantee. what the hell are they smoking in dallas?

GrandeDavid
Sore sport, that hot air blower.

:lmao

dknights411
Jason Terry is a tool.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-18-2008, 09:51 AM
WTF does he know?

GrandeDavid
06-18-2008, 09:51 AM
Let's see ...

NO > Dallas
Spurs > NO
LA > Spurs

Therefore ...

LA > Spurs > NO > Dallas

Yep, makes perfect sense to me!

Spurs with good game 4 officiating plus a healthy Manu > Lakers?

Spurs will retool and refocus and its an odd years.

The Spurs in 09.

monosylab1k
06-18-2008, 09:52 AM
The guy likes to talk shit, what's the big deal?

Is he supposed to talk about how his team sucks and will probably get beat in the 1st round again?

jack sommerset
06-18-2008, 09:54 AM
Maybe he knows something we don't know.

SenorSpur
Jason Terry is a tool.

....and a first-class punk-ass.

I don't know why the national outlets have been giving this runt so much air time. During these playoffs alone, he's made the rounds on Dan Patrick, Colin Cowherd, Mike and Mike. I've heard him more on the national radio casts than I have on any of the local Dallas-based sports talk airwaves, here in Dallas. In fact, I've not heard him on the local airwaves at all. Frankly, I'm tired of him and I wish he'd go away.

m33p0

Is he supposed to talk about how his team sucks and will probably get beat in the 1st round again?
well, (pause) actually yes.

SenorSpur
06-18-2008, 10:01 AM
Over the past few weeks, he's given his analysis on the NBA Finals. I find it amusing to hear him talk about the importance of a team being "championship tested" and "mentally tough". As if he knows anything about either.

Now he is an expert on trash talking, cheap-shot in the opponents nut-sacks, and playoff meltdowns. But I didn't hear him expound on either of those topics.

BTW, at the start of last season, Avery announced that Rat Terry would be coming off the bench. The bastard went on to proclaim himself to be the eventual winner of the Sixth Man of the Year award for 2007.

AA2120
06-18-2008, 10:03 AM
he was on espn radio a couple of weeks back..calling the spurs a dirty team..and yada yada ya

hater
06-18-2008, 10:03 AM
I'm sure carlton was just jokin around. he can't be that much of an imbecil

Kindergarten Cop
06-18-2008, 10:09 AM
he was on espn radio a couple of weeks back..calling the spurs a dirty team..and yada yada ya

I was actually VERY shocked when I heard him talking about the "non call" on Barry in Game 4. I fully expected him to take a shot below the belt (sorry Finley) and go against the Spurs. He actually was extremely adamant that a foul should have been called and the Spurs should have won the game. Wow!

AA2120
06-18-2008, 10:13 AM
yea and then stackhouse was on later after that..and was saying a couple of the same things terry was..and to my suprise said that the spurs were the team to beat cause they were the champs..and how he can hate the spurs all he wants but the spurs are still the champs..hahaha

703 Spurz
06-18-2008, 10:15 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

He also guaranteed that the Mavericks will be in the finals next year. GUARANTEED!!!!!! :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Well since they both won the championship....

Wait....

SenorSpur
06-18-2008, 10:22 AM
It seems the Mavs, much like the Dallas Cowboys (Patrick Crayton in particular), get off by simply talking trash when they have virtually no team accomplishments to back them up.

Maybe it's something with the Dallas pro athletes or the emotional immaturity of today's athlete in general, but have you ever heard of pro ball players who talk so much shit, yet have no few skins on the wall?

m33p0
06-18-2008, 10:36 AM
According to Josh Howard, weed.
:lol :lol :lol

GSH
06-18-2008, 10:43 AM
Dallas has the best owner (Cuban) and coach (Carlisle). And that automatically makes them #1 for next season.

N.O. has the best gumbo, which qualifies them for #2, hands-down.

Now you know why Cuban hires someone to give all the urine samples for the Mavs players.

AA2120
06-18-2008, 10:49 AM
Patrick "Bug Eyez" Crayton

td4mvp21
06-18-2008, 11:08 AM
Let's see what the bitch says when his team gets out in the first round again next year.

Say-Townbball
06-18-2008, 11:10 AM
it must SUCK to live in Dallas and be a Sportsfan..

I guess there's still hope with the Cowboys, but does anyone actually believe that the Mavs will even make it into the playoffs next season???

YoMamaIsCallin
06-18-2008, 11:15 AM
The hugely inflated sense of entitlement in Dallas never ceases to astonish me.

And the fact that the ownership and management could not only tolerate, but foster, this attitude that they SHOULD have won and it was just something OUT OF THEIR CONTROL that took what was RIGHTFULLY THEIRS, is even more astonishing. Team building 101 says: do NOT let your team blame others for their failures, make them look at THEMSELVES for a solution.

urunobili
06-18-2008, 01:53 PM
who is this guy again? what has he won?

SenorSpur
06-18-2008, 02:16 PM
who is this guy again? what has he won?

His biggest prize was his one-game suspension in Game 6 the WCSF series versus the Spurs, after he punched Finley in the nads.

fraga
06-18-2008, 02:38 PM
Someone post the Carlton Dancing .gif with his head on it...pleeeeeeeeeeeease...

WildcardManu
06-18-2008, 04:03 PM
Someone post the Carlton Dancing .gif with his head on it...pleeeeeeeeeeeease...

:lmao http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk156/Wildcardmanu/funny_63.gif

WildcardManu
06-18-2008, 04:06 PM
all i could find, but it's still hilarious

Avitus1
06-18-2008, 07:11 PM
What a retard

Obstructed_View
06-18-2008, 07:18 PM
it must SUCK to live in Dallas and be a Sportsfan..

Unless you root for the Spurs. It's been really nice here lately.

LakerLanny
06-18-2008, 07:18 PM
Lakers made them do a panic trade!

LMAO!

They trade Diop and Harris for a washed up Jason Kidd! That is hilarious and one of the worst trades in the NBA in the last 20 years.

Congratulations to Mitch Kupchak for destroying 3 franchises (Memphis, Dallas and Phoenix) with one brilliant move!

underdawg
06-18-2008, 07:29 PM
Lakers made them do a panic trade!

LMAO!

They trade Diop and Harris for a washed up Jason Kidd! That is hilarious and one of the worst trades in the NBA in the last 20 years.

Congratulations to Mitch Kupchak for destroying 3 franchises (Memphis, Dallas and Phoenix) with one brilliant move!

4 franchises - don't forget about the fakers too.

LakerLanny
06-18-2008, 07:54 PM
4 franchises - don't forget about the fakers too.

Trading Kwame Brown for Pau Gasol hardly ruined the Lakers my simple minded friend. :nope

underdawg
06-18-2008, 07:59 PM
Trading Kwame Brown for Pau Gasol hardly ruined the Lakers my simple minded friend. :nope

easy to say now - just wait, but really I was referring to getting rid of snaq and keeping kobme, my oblivious friend. By the way, in case you were wondering - Pau will not get any tougher.

mikeanthony21
06-18-2008, 08:01 PM

Yes.

Findog
06-18-2008, 08:01 PM
....and a first-class punk-ass.

I don't know why the national outlets have been giving this runt so much air time. During these playoffs alone, he's made the rounds on Dan Patrick, Colin Cowherd, Mike and Mike. I've heard him more on the national radio casts than I have on any of the local Dallas-based sports talk airwaves, here in Dallas. In fact, I've not heard him on the local airwaves at all. Frankly, I'm tired of him and I wish he'd go away.

What the fuck ever. Terry is a good guy and he plays with a lot of heart. I could care less if he once punched Fin in the nuts. One moment does not a career or a person make.

Obstructed_View
06-18-2008, 08:37 PM
What the fuck ever. Terry is a good guy and he plays with a lot of heart. I could care less if he once punched Fin in the nuts. One moment does not a career or a person make.

I agree. Since that's the only cheap shot of his entire career, and he was never suspended three or four other times before for fighting and throwing elbows, and he NEVER EVER got suspended for fighting during a game on Martin Luther King day, I don't see what the big deal is. I don't know where some of you people get off judging a guy simply based on what he says and does.

1Parker1
06-18-2008, 08:52 PM
He must have smoked some of Josh Howard's stash before he went on the show. :smokin :lol

wisnub
06-18-2008, 10:16 PM
We should feel sorry for LOSER team like Mavericks. They got knocked out two times in first round...TWO TIMES in a row, one of them was THE BIGGEST UPSET IN NBA. And JT claim they are the best in NBA??? You guys be the judge. Mavs obviously not in the same class as Spurs..we got 4 Championships and they got none. Please all Spurs fans, dont get into their talks, its what they want and they're not in the same level. We should focus our attention to face Lakers or Boston.

JT is getting older.....i feel sorry for Dallas. They try their best to make them look like a contender, but failing to get championship every single year...thats an undeniable fact. We always need to think big and never give up...because it seems that it is what Mavs do every single year. They got fired up,looking mean and got knocked out...JT should realize that, but some people never learn and history is a hard pill to swallow for them....

:flag: :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2:

m33p0
06-18-2008, 10:24 PM
http://www.fresh99.com/images/funnyweedpics/yoda-smoking-weed.jpg

midgetonadonkey
06-18-2008, 10:34 PM
What do you expect the guy to say? If he was shitting on his team and saying that the Mavs aren't good and will be terrible next year everybody would be shitting on him for not being a team player.

I think it's stupid for him to say that NO is one of the best teams in the West without even mentioning the Spurs or Lakers, but you can't fault the guy for being optimistic about his team this season.

Eventhough I agree it is a retarded statement.

SequSpur
06-18-2008, 10:35 PM
Jason Terry > Jacque Vaughn

Emanuel20
06-18-2008, 10:35 PM
You would think he would know better not to guarantee anything….after the meltdown of Dallas for the last 2 seasons.
There’s an explanation to his remarks:
- He was hanging out with Josh Howard prior to the show appearance. Need I say More!!!!

Kindergarten Cop
06-18-2008, 10:43 PM
Jason Terry > Jacque Vaughn

aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddd?

lefty
06-18-2008, 11:16 PM
last year it was shithouse with his "they didn't go through us" comment. this year its terry with his guarantee. what the hell are they smoking in dallas?

Well, after watching the Finals, he thought smoking Vujacic's tears would be a good idea.
I was very easy to get, as you just have to touch Sasha to make him cry.

Horry For 3!
06-18-2008, 11:59 PM
Dallas has to rebuild to contend pretty much. They aren't gonna do shit with the team they have now.

jimo2305
06-19-2008, 02:00 AM
http://www.rangercentral.com/images/mmpr-al-alpha.jpg
http://www.hoopsvibe.com/IMG/Jason_Terry-arton21209-240x240.jpg

i always thought jason terry wit his big head and headband on looked like alpha from the original mighty morphin power rangers.. maybe thats not the best comparable pic.. but anyone who watched the show would know what i mean.. their stature and everything was just about the same..

anyway.. screw JET and the mavs.. just like the fakers.. they dont deserve to talk ish until they actually WIN a 'ship.. when we go to the finals.. we represent.. can't same the same about the mavs can we.. the west has gotten tougher.. weak teams are just about done rebuilding.. your star players have gotten weaker.. it's over mavs.. rebuild.. bye!

m33p0
06-19-2008, 02:05 AM
Well, after watching the Finals, he thought smoking Vujacic's tears would be a good idea.
I was very easy to get, as you just have to touch Sasha to make him cry.
sam has got a boatload full of that stuff. :lol

Spurtacus
06-19-2008, 02:22 AM
Smoking pot with Josh Howard have we?

Shank
06-19-2008, 08:39 AM
Wow, I think the Josh Howard/pot "joke" was only brought up about 4 times in this thread. Way to be original.

m33p0
06-19-2008, 09:07 AM
Wow, I think the Josh Howard/pot "joke" was only brought up about 4 times in this thread. Way to be original.
feel free to chime in. you may use a joakim noah reference. :lol

Ocotillo
06-19-2008, 09:15 AM
If the Mavericks stand pat this off-season beyond their draft pick, they might find themselves struggling to make the playoffs. Portland is going to be better and Golden State could go either way. Denver is the other WC playoff team that is going to have a fight on their hands to keep their playoff status.

Off subject, look for Houston to make a trade this off season.

Ghazi
06-19-2008, 09:33 AM
The Shaq and Kidd trades were not influenced by the Gasol trade... GM's don't just think about the Lakers, they think about the Hornets, Spurs, Jazz, etc etc... get off your high horse Laker fans.

As for Terry, who cares you guys are oversensitive.

As for the Mavs, they will be contenders next season.

lefty
06-19-2008, 10:26 AM
sam has got a boatload full of that stuff. :lol

:lol

mathbzh
06-19-2008, 10:30 AM
I would not disagree about NO. With more experience they will be very dangerous and one of the best team in the West.

SenorSpur
06-19-2008, 10:55 AM
If the Mavericks stand pat this off-season beyond their draft pick, they might find themselves struggling to make the playoffs. Portland is going to be better and Golden State could go either way. Denver is the other WC playoff team that is going to have a fight on their hands to keep their playoff status.

Off subject, look for Houston to make a trade this off season.

The Mavs do not have a first round pick, as they traded it away to NJ in the Jason Kidd deal.

Findog
06-19-2008, 11:05 AM
I agree. Since that's the only cheap shot of his entire career, and he was never suspended three or four other times before for fighting and throwing elbows, and he NEVER EVER got suspended for fighting during a game on Martin Luther King day, I don't see what the big deal is. I don't know where some of you people get off judging a guy simply based on what he says and does.

He's in the same category as Bruce Bowen. If he's on your team, you love him for what he does on the court. If he's on the other team, you hate him for what he does on the court. Off the court, they're both good guys and do lots of good charity work. You guys sound exactly like non-Spur fans talking about Bruce Bowen.

Pot, meet kettle. Kettle, meet pot.

Findog
06-19-2008, 11:06 AM
The Mavs do not have a first round pick, as they traded it away to NJ in the Jason Kidd deal.

If they want a late twenties pick so bad, they can buy one for around $3 million.

Leetonidas
06-19-2008, 01:18 PM
I wish I could get some of what Howard is giving Terry to smoke. Sounds like some good shake to me. :smokin

FromWayDowntown
06-19-2008, 01:28 PM
Dallas has a basketball team?

I never see them playing when I start watching games, in May.

Next you're going to tell me that New York has a basketball team, too.

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-19-2008, 01:32 PM
Dallas has a basketball team?

I never see them playing when I start watching games, in May.

Next you're going to tell me that New York has a basketball team, too.

You've never heard of the Liberty?

urunobili
06-19-2008, 02:05 PM
He's in the same category as Bruce Bowen. If he's on your team, you love him for what he does on the court. If he's on the other team, you hate him for what he does on the court. Off the court, they're both good guys and do lots of good charity work. You guys sound exactly like non-Spur fans talking about Bruce Bowen.

Pot, meet kettle. Kettle, meet pot.

i think you're missing the smalk media talk Bruce does not do... they are not even close to be compared mate... Bruce doesn't go out talking shit like this punk does...

Findog
06-19-2008, 02:08 PM
i think you're missing the smalk media talk Bruce does not do... they are not even close to be compared mate... Bruce doesn't go out talking shit like this punk does...

How did he "talk shit?" He said nothing negative about San Antonio or LA.

urunobili
06-19-2008, 02:10 PM
How did he "talk shit?" He said nothing negative about San Antonio or LA.

since when the conference finalists are worse than a first and second round exit? :wakeup

that is smack talk, shitty, attention whoring, 420 overdose, call it as you want... not appropriate and something Bruce Bowen never did for you to have him on the same level as that suck up...

Findog
06-19-2008, 02:16 PM
since when the conference finalists are worse than a first and second round exit?

Who cares? I didn't say his comments were logical, they just didn't qualify as smacktalk.

not appropriate

Expressing an opinion is "not appropriate?"

and something Bruce Bowen never did for you to have him on the same level as that suck up

BB and JET are one and the same: You love them in your uniform and you hate them in somebody else's. That and they are good guys off the court. Sorry you can't see that.

urunobili
06-19-2008, 02:19 PM
BB and JET are one and the same: You love them in your uniform and you hate them in somebody else's. That and they are good guys off the court. Sorry you can't see that.

i am not arguing this... i am asking you when was the last time BB publicly said something like this for you to put them on the same level of this ringless punk?

Findog
06-19-2008, 02:29 PM
i am not arguing this..

Yes you are

i am asking you when was the last time BB publicly said something like this for you to put them on the same level of this ringless punk?

Bruce Bowen, Franchise Player. Umm, okay.

urunobili
06-19-2008, 02:31 PM
Bruce Bowen, Franchise Player. Umm, okay.

never said that.... YOU did... and you haven't brought an example of Bowen making any similar kind of comments like Jet... conclusion... :owned

Findog
06-19-2008, 02:46 PM
never said that.... YOU did... and you haven't brought an example of Bowen making any similar kind of comments like Jet... conclusion... :owned

You have yet to demonstrate how Terry was "talking smack." You owned yourself just fine. I'm sure Jason Terry could win a title with Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobili as well.

urunobili
06-19-2008, 02:59 PM
You have yet to demonstrate how Terry was "talking smack." You owned yourself just fine. I'm sure Jason Terry could win a title with Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobili as well.

i don't think his personality would mesh with either.. he would never make the team... :sleep

Findog
06-19-2008, 03:50 PM
i don't think his personality would mesh with either.. he would never make the team... :sleep

You're embarrassing yourself with such homer garbage.

m33p0
06-19-2008, 06:56 PM
i don't think so. there's something about terry's personality that's very ingrating, like nails scratching on a blackboard. maybe its all the bullshit that comes out of his mouth.

NewJerSpur
06-19-2008, 07:39 PM
One of his years (towards the end of his tenure there) in Atlanta, Terry actually predicted the Hawks would make the playoffs. Needless to say it didn't happen for some time....after he left the team.

lefty
06-19-2008, 08:54 PM
The Dallas Mavericks are close to moving to the WNBA

Findog
06-20-2008, 07:41 AM
i don't think so. there's something about terry's personality that's very ingrating, like nails scratching on a blackboard. maybe its all the bullshit that comes out of his mouth.

If Terry was on your team, you would love him. He was one of the few guys on our team that didn't quit or give up on this season.

Bruce Bowen is fucking annoying with his "What? Me? What did I do?" after he slides his legs under a shooter's foot. His guileless act doesn't fool anybody outside of Central Texas. I'd take him on my team, but I'm not a homer. I'd probably dislike Terry too if he played for my team's biggest rival, but he's a Maverick, and I love him.

urunobili
06-20-2008, 08:58 AM
If Terry was on your team, you would love him. He was one of the few guys on our team that didn't quit or give up on this season.

Bruce Bowen is fucking annoying with his "What? Me? What did I do?" after he slides his legs under a shooter's foot. His guileless act doesn't fool anybody outside of Central Texas. I'd take him on my team, but I'm not a homer. I'd probably dislike Terry too if he played for my team's biggest rival, but he's a Maverick, and I love him.

on the court behavior is not what we are talking about here... Bruce Bowen off the court does not open his mouth publicly like your lil punk does... just suck it up already... until you prove that Bruce has or he ever did it at all... there's not even an argument... till then...

fraga
06-20-2008, 09:32 AM

Jason Terry on the Spurs would be like Karl Malone on the Spurs...nobody wanted him...nobody would like him...

Findog
06-20-2008, 10:48 AM
on the court behavior is not what we are talking about here...

Nothing Terry has done off the court qualifies him as a punk. Does Bruce Bowen do radio interviews?

Bruce Bowen off the court does not open his mouth publicly like your lil punk does...

He's never done an interview? And how is Terry a punk? He's not a dirty player who tries to injure other players like Bowen, and he's a good guy off the court. If anybody is a punk, it's Bowen.

just suck it up already... until you prove that Bruce has or he ever did it at all... there's not even an argument... till then..

Bruce Bowen has never done an interview? Until you prove that what Terry said qualifies as smack talk, just give it up already yourself...

You're embarrassing yourself homer.

Findog
06-20-2008, 10:51 AM
Jason Terry on the Spurs would be like Karl Malone on the Spurs...nobody wanted him...nobody would like him...

Yeah, you'd rather have the rotting corpse of Michael Finley over Jason Terry. Gotcha.

I think Bruce Bowen is a dirty player, but I'd take him on the Mavs in a heartbeat.

Humble Billy Hayes
06-20-2008, 11:55 AM
Wow, getting owned in 2006 still pisses off Spurs fans. Good stuff :tu

urunobili
06-20-2008, 12:00 PM
Wow, getting owned in 2006 still pisses off Spurs fans. Good stuff :tu

it has to feel good to be a Maverick too! AWESOME stuff! :tu

Kindergarten Cop
06-20-2008, 12:02 PM
Yeah, you'd rather have the rotting corpse of Michael Finley over Jason Terry. Gotcha.

I think Bruce Bowen is a dirty player, but I'd take him on the Mavs in a heartbeat.

Well, if you were willing to pick up $20+M of his contract.:lol

Findog
06-20-2008, 12:10 PM
Well, if you were willing to pick up $20+M of his contract.:lol

Whatever. The Mavs saved $50 million in luxury tax by dumping him, they had no control over his destination after that, and they beat his team in the playoffs. Worked out for both the Mavs and Spurs.

Kindergarten Cop
06-20-2008, 12:15 PM
Whatever. The Mavs saved $50 million in luxury tax by dumping him, they had no control over his destination after that, and they beat his team in the playoffs. Worked out for both the Mavs and Spurs.

....while your classless fans booed Finley after giving his all for something that he had ABSOLUTELY no control over. It made me feel that much better for him seeing him holding up that trophy at the end of last season (something he wouldn't have done, had you're team not cut him). I'd say it worked out more for the Spurs than it did the Mavs, no?:downspin:

Findog
06-20-2008, 12:22 PM
....while your classless fans booed Finley after giving his all for something that he had ABSOLUTELY no control over.

I didn't boo him. Check my screen name. Not all Mav fans are 14 yr old girls in pink Josh Howard jerseys, and not all Spurs fans are obese, housebound ESLers.

Kindergarten Cop
06-20-2008, 12:44 PM
I didn't boo him. Check my screen name. Not all Mav fans are 14 yr old girls in pink Josh Howard jerseys, and not all Spurs fans are obese, housebound ESLers.

I didn't say that you personally booed him, but I'm guessing (especially considering your screen name) that you were embarrassed with the way that he was treated when he went back to Dallas. There was a VERY large number (I'd say a majority) of Dallas fans that let him have it (many more than just the 14 yr old girls)- when again, he had ABSOLUTELY no say in the matter. Anyways, we do appreciate you "footing the bill" for his services on his road to the Championship.:king

BTW, I'm just givin' you a hard time.:toast I don't dislike Mavs' fans as much as I used to.

MavDynasty
06-20-2008, 12:59 PM
I didn't say that you personally booed him, but I'm guessing (especially considering your screen name) that you were embarrassed with the way that he was treated when he went back to Dallas. There was a VERY large number (I'd say a majority) of Dallas fans that let him have it (many more than just the 14 yr old girls)- when again, he had ABSOLUTELY no say in the matter. Anyways, we do appreciate you "footing the bill" for his services on his road to the Championship.:king

BTW, I'm just givin' you a hard time.:toast I don't dislike Mavs' fans as much as I used to.

Thats what seperates Dallas' Bandwagon and Dallas' True fans

FromWayDowntown
06-20-2008, 01:27 PM
Bruce Bowen is regularly a guest on Jim Rome's show (I'd guess at least 2 or 3 times per season over the last 3 or 4 years). I don't recall him ever making the sort of nonsensical comments in those interviews that Terry has made of late in his interviews on national radio.

T Park
06-20-2008, 02:20 PM
Bruce Bowen is regularly a guest on Jim Rome's show (I'd guess at least 2 or 3 times per season over the last 3 or 4 years). I don't recall him ever making the sort of nonsensical comments in those interviews that Terry has made of late in his interviews on national radio.

No he hasn't because hes a class individual. Despite what people like to say about him that don't know him.

Findog
06-20-2008, 02:46 PM
No he hasn't because hes a class individual. Despite what people like to say about him that don't know him.

He's the opposite of class once he puts on the uniform. I'd take him on my team, every team needs a bit of an SOB that will dish out hard fouls and go over the line a little bit, but let's drop the whole St. Bruce conceit.

T Park
06-20-2008, 02:46 PM
He's the opposite of class once he puts on the uniform. I'd take him on my team, every team needs a bit of an SOB that will dish out hard fouls and go over the line a little bit, but let's drop the whole St. Bruce conceit.

No one said anything about being a saint. Hes a class individual, just because your too childish to look beyond jersey colors doesn't change that.

Findog
06-20-2008, 03:22 PM
No one said anything about being a saint. Hes a class individual, just because your too childish to look beyond jersey colors doesn't change that.

Off the court, for sure. Just like Terry. And just like Terry, he gets under the skin of opposing fans.

urunobili
06-20-2008, 03:24 PM
Off the court, for sure. Just like Terry. And just like Terry, he gets under the skin of opposing fans.

any prove of this? or this is just your imagination flying a lil too high? until you prove Bowen made a similar statement underrating the conference rivals you will be owned... :owned

Kindergarten Cop
06-20-2008, 03:25 PM
Both individuals have a GREAT deal of pride and are EXTREMELY competitive. The difference between the two is that Bruce is very modest, does very little talking, and lets his game speak for itself. Terry on the other hand is very outspoken (especially in his disdain for the Spurs) and not quite as modest. Bowen appears to have his emotions in check 99% of the time, where Jet is a hot head with a short temper.

Bowen is a much better player and I am grateful that he is on my team, just as Dallas fans are grateful for JT. I can see where I may not care much for Bowen were he wearing a different jersey, but he does and I root for him every chance I get. I can honestly say that I don't think that I would ever want to se Jason Terry wearing Black and Silver, because he has crossed the line versus my team too many times and his opinions ofter cross me the wrong way.

T Park
06-20-2008, 03:26 PM

Link to where Bowen spouts classless childish BS like Terry does?

Thanks.

monosylab1k
06-20-2008, 03:29 PM

Thanks.

Did you even read the post you just replied to?

Kindergarten Cop
06-20-2008, 03:35 PM
Did you even read the post you just replied to?

:huh

Findog
06-20-2008, 03:58 PM

Thanks.

Link to where Terry said anything classless or childish in that interview with Dan Patrick? Delusional and illogical to put the Hornets and Mavs above the Spurs and Lakers? Sure. Classless and childish? Not so much.

Findog
06-20-2008, 03:59 PM
Both individuals have a GREAT deal of pride and are EXTREMELY competitive. The difference between the two is that Bruce is very modest, does very little talking, and lets his game speak for itself. Terry on the other hand is very outspoken (especially in his disdain for the Spurs) and not quite as modest. Bowen appears to have his emotions in check 99% of the time, where Jet is a hot head with a short temper.

Bowen is a much better player and I am grateful that he is on my team, just as Dallas fans are grateful for JT. I can see where I may not care much for Bowen were he wearing a different jersey, but he does and I root for him every chance I get. I can honestly say that I don't think that I would ever want to se Jason Terry wearing Black and Silver, because he has crossed the line versus my team too many times and his opinions ofter cross me the wrong way.

This is a great post. :tu

Findog
06-20-2008, 04:00 PM
any prove of this? or this is just your imagination flying a lil too high? until you prove Bowen made a similar statement underrating the conference rivals you will be owned... :owned

Wow, you are really butthurt over this, aren't you?

cash459
06-20-2008, 08:02 PM
this thread = :sleep

what the f*** is the big deal!?

he said a few comments, so what!? he's trying to show that he has confidence in his team and that they are going to produce. Im not saying that its gonna happen, but how many on here bashing terry, would feel like idiots if the mavs won it all next year or did better than the Spurs!?

anything can happen in a season. this season of all seasons, shouldve shown that.

its not a big deal. everyone worked up about it should take a moment, stand up out of their chairs and pull their panties out of there ass.

:rolleyes

urunobili
06-20-2008, 09:15 PM
Wow, you are really butthurt over this, aren't you?

it hurts yes... first timer kinda pain... your problem is bigger that you got used to it and want more and more as tightness is something of the past...

Findog
06-20-2008, 09:52 PM
it hurts yes... first timer kinda pain... your problem is bigger that you got used to it and want more and more as tightness is something of the past...

Buttsex jokes. Great job, amigo

Findog
06-20-2008, 09:53 PM
this thread = :sleep

what the f*** is the big deal!?

he said a few comments, so what!? he's trying to show that he has confidence in his team and that they are going to produce. Im not saying that its gonna happen, but how many on here bashing terry, would feel like idiots if the mavs won it all next year or did better than the Spurs!?

anything can happen in a season. this season of all seasons, shouldve shown that.

its not a big deal. everyone worked up about it should take a moment, stand up out of their chairs and pull their panties out of there ass.

:rolleyes

And cash459 continues to put himself in the duncan228, FromWayDowntown, spursfaninexile, Mr. Bottomtooth class of Spur fan...

:tu

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-20-2008, 09:54 PM
And cash459 continues to put himself in the duncan228, FromWayDowntown, spursfaninexile, Mr. Bottomtooth class of Spur fan...

:toast

Findog
06-20-2008, 09:57 PM

I don't think you can judge a fanbase by its playoff crowds, especially the cocaine and boobjob crowd that populates the AAC. I've snuck down to the lower bowl many times, and I have to say, some of that tail is nice to look at, but those fans suck. FWIW, Finley got a very long and loud standing ovation the first time he came back as a Spur. And I have no doubt that Cuban will do the right thing and retire #4 when the day comes.

O-Factor
06-20-2008, 10:26 PM
Its Jason Terry guys...the guy was probably high off crack that Josh Howard gave him.

mrspurs
06-20-2008, 11:31 PM
He didnt even mention the Spurs or the Lakers. I guess he thinks his team should have really represented the West. What a MO-ron. With Kidd at point, I think Denver and Utah are even better than the Mavericks.

agreed...and also agreed terry is a complete moron...with kid in the mix now....terry might as well get ready to get traded....no need for more then 3 overrated morons....go spurs go

m33p0
06-21-2008, 01:16 AM

you're completely missing the argument. its the things that terry and stackhouse have said during the offseason - that's what is being discussed here.

anyway, back to your post. i probably would like to have terry on my team for no other reason than that he doesn't quit. on the other hand, i don't think alot of spurs fans were absolutely thrilled with rodman while he played for the spurs.

the bruce bowen part, everybody does that when they know they did something they shouldn't have.

Obstructed_View
06-21-2008, 06:19 AM
Thank God Bowen got that suspension this year so the Mavs fans can say "See? They're exactly the same". Jason Terry was only retaliating all those times he got suspended, and the only reason he was in close proximity to people is because he's such a shut down defender. Besides, Bowen is known for getting chippy and throwing punches and forearms at people. :rolleyes

I put Jason Terry in the Karl Malone camp in that I'd consider changing teams before I'd root for him. I knew all I needed to know about him when he was in Atlanta.

cash459
06-21-2008, 11:21 AM
let it gooo............ :sleep

next topic please

Obstructed_View
06-21-2008, 12:12 PM
let it gooo............ :sleep

next topic please

The little red X in the upper right hand corner is your friend.

cash459
06-21-2008, 03:27 PM
The little red X in the upper right hand corner is your friend.

so are new, intelligent stimulating threads

urunobili
06-21-2008, 04:16 PM
Buttsex jokes. Great job, amigo

who started it son?

cash459
06-21-2008, 05:39 PM

:toast to you Fin

angelbelow
06-22-2008, 12:54 AM
jason terry has always been that type of guy. im not surprised by his comments.

Harry Callahan
06-22-2008, 10:08 AM
I live in the Dallas area and Terry is in tight with some of the national radio talkers (in part due to the Mavericks being on an ESPN/Disney radio station). Terry is always talking about having a grudge against the SAS.

Unfortunately for Jason (unlike B Bowen), he does not have a fully developed brain. As a result, his big mouth writes checks his play on the court cannot cash when it matters.

Next thread please.

cash459
06-22-2008, 11:51 AM
I live in the Dallas area and Terry is in tight with some of the national radio talkers (in part due to the Mavericks being on an ESPN/Disney radio station). Terry is always talking about having a grudge against the SAS.

Unfortunately for Jason (unlike B Bowen), he does not have a fully developed brain. As a result, his big mouth writes checks his play on the court cannot cash when it matters.

Next thread please.

:toast