PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed - WARNING: Spoilers!

Brutalis
06-18-2008, 04:08 PM
So I finished it today, and much to my surprise as fun as the game was the ending blew.

Nothing was answered. This "New World" the scientists had been going on about .. never happened? So I spend hours and hours "beating" this game, only to find nothing in the end is answered.

Great game play, missions and all that, but the ending was terrible. I told my dad when I started it that the Master was behind all of this. If you played this game and didn't see that coming you are daft!

So what was the point? For them to tell me don't get too comfortable and just leave? Eagle vision the wall behind my bed and boom game over?

Seriously, why do great games fuck it all up in the end?

The biggest disaster I personally know was Halo 3. It was fun and all, but short and had no point in the end.

Was there a new world? Perfection among people? What the fucking hell happened? Tired of pussy games ending and not answering a fucking thing.

Avitus1
06-18-2008, 07:13 PM
Did you also Eagle Vision the room that the he was being experimented in?

Brutalis
06-18-2008, 08:03 PM
Yep, doesn't have any affect though, only when you eagle vision the wall behind the bed.

Avitus1
06-18-2008, 11:12 PM
I dont know why. Did you try going to the room after the credits? The room has hidden stuff all over it just like the bedroom area. Anyways here's a video from Youtube that shows some of the stuff I mean. Most of the stuff hints at the location for the next game..

0IyXxOIwmoY

Brutalis
06-18-2008, 11:21 PM
Thanks but I know all of that in the video.

That wasn't my initial point.

I guess the 2nd game is supposed to answer shit? That clears it up, I didn't know there was a 2nd one in the works...

0201rinckwater
06-19-2008, 02:37 AM
Thanks but I know all of that in the video.

That wasn't my initial point.

I guess the 2nd game is supposed to answer shit? That clears it up, I didn't know there was a 2nd one in the works...

It's a trilogy so the second one probably won't do shit

As for Halo 3 what was so wrong with it? The Flood were dead and Master chief lived

Brutalis
06-19-2008, 10:56 AM
It's a trilogy so the second one probably won't do shit

As for Halo 3 what was so wrong with it? The Flood were dead and Master chief lived

Come on dude if you're a Halo 3 fan you need not ask such stupid questions.

I don't feel like getting into Halo I'm tired of that shit. Bungie sold it, sold out.. the movie was dropped.... just dumb shit I don't care to discuss.

0201rinckwater
06-19-2008, 12:25 PM
Come on dude if you're a Halo 3 fan you need not ask such stupid questions.

I don't feel like getting into Halo I'm tired of that shit. Bungie sold it, sold out.. the movie was dropped.... just dumb shit I don't care to discuss.

It ended the series just fine. Then movie probably would have sucked anyway.

Brutalis
06-19-2008, 02:02 PM
No you're just homer. When you like something so much sometimes you can't see the faults. Which is fine.

IGN took a poll after the game released, and only 18% were satisfied. One of which must be you.

From how Halo started, the trilogy ended terribly. The sales and reviews proved that. I got no issues with minorities though.

0201rinckwater
06-19-2008, 02:31 PM
No you're just homer. When you like something so much sometimes you can't see the faults. Which is fine.

IGN took a poll after the game released, and only 18% were satisfied. One of which must be you.

From how Halo started, the trilogy ended terribly. The sales and reviews proved that. I got no issues with minorities though.

The story ended, and it was worth $60 for the story and online play

Brutalis
06-19-2008, 03:10 PM
That's not the point. Of course it was worth 60.

Avitus1
06-19-2008, 09:56 PM
They didn't know how to end the trilogy so instead they decided to build on Halo 4.

Brutalis
06-20-2008, 03:06 AM
There is no Halo 4.

Halo Wars is next.

ATRAIN
06-20-2008, 08:19 AM
anyone have any good maps on the location of Templars and Flags?

Slydragon
06-20-2008, 01:39 PM
lol. Halo fanboy all mad. I loved Halo 1 and then got 2 and I kind of stop being a Halo nerd and got 3, beat it but did not really like online.

I will say that Call of Duty 4 kicks Halo's ass in the online ring.

====Deep Breath=====

ya I said it.

what ya got Halo fanboy?

0201rinckwater
06-20-2008, 01:46 PM
lol. Halo fanboy all mad. I loved Halo 1 and then got 2 and I kind of stop being a Halo nerd and got 3, beat it but did not really like online.

====Deep Breath=====

ya I said it.

what ya got Halo fanboy?
COD4 does kick Halo's ass online

mardigan
06-20-2008, 03:13 PM
anyone have any good maps on the location of Templars and Flags?

http://www.msxbox-world.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9114&st=0
Best i could find

Brutalis
06-20-2008, 07:13 PM
If you need to full game guide in .pdf format I have it. I will email it to whoever wants it, just PM me.

Avitus1
06-20-2008, 09:35 PM
Just because Halo Wars is next doesn't mean there isn't a Halo 4 in the tubes, there will be a Halo 4 at some point on the X-Box 360.

Brutalis
06-20-2008, 11:20 PM
Bungie sold the rights to Microsoft, and Bungie was the ones saying there will be no Halo 4. So Microsoft might do one I suppose.

Anyone read the books on Halo? Amazing story line.

Halo Wars is supposed to be a C&C type game I believe.

Brutalis
06-20-2008, 11:22 PM

====Deep Breath=====

ya I said it.

what ya got Halo fanboy?

Surely you're not talking to me. Only a fool would do that.

Besides I don't doubt CoD4 is better online, Halo is full of lag and hackers.

Avitus1
06-21-2008, 03:35 AM
Yea I've seen clips for Halo Wars it'll be interesting I think strategy games are a big risk on a console. Though Civilization Revolution looks like it might be great.

I'm sure Halo 4 will come out one of these days. From what I understand Micosoft owns the intellectual property but Bungie is still going to develop the game for them, while they publish, and market the game. I think they own a minority stake in Halo. So that could be promising instead of Halo being made by some BS microsft guys.

I did read the books and they were pretty good. Didn't read the most recent though.

lefty
06-28-2008, 01:14 AM
So I finished it today, and much to my surprise as fun as the game was the ending blew.

Nothing was answered. This "New World" the scientists had been going on about .. never happened? So I spend hours and hours "beating" this game, only to find nothing in the end is answered.

Great game play, missions and all that, but the ending was terrible. I told my dad when I started it that the Master was behind all of this. If you played this game and didn't see that coming you are daft!

So what was the point? For them to tell me don't get too comfortable and just leave? Eagle vision the wall behind my bed and boom game over?

Seriously, why do great games fuck it all up in the end?

The biggest disaster I personally know was Halo 3. It was fun and all, but short and had no point in the end.

Was there a new world? Perfection among people? What the fucking hell happened? Tired of pussy games ending and not answering a fucking thing.

Maybe they're working on a sequel ????

Could be hot

0201rinckwater
06-28-2008, 01:22 AM
Hopefully something will be shown at E3

Brutalis
06-28-2008, 04:24 PM
Yea I've seen clips for Halo Wars it'll be interesting I think strategy games are a big risk on a console. Though Civilization Revolution looks like it might be great.

I'm sure Halo 4 will come out one of these days. From what I understand Micosoft owns the intellectual property but Bungie is still going to develop the game for them, while they publish, and market the game. I think they own a minority stake in Halo. So that could be promising instead of Halo being made by some BS microsft guys.

I did read the books and they were pretty good. Didn't read the most recent though.

I think it was the second book, but my fav part of them all was when dude was in the boat after they landed on Halo with active cam on, just sitting on the end like nobody say him, so commander boy asks for a gun, and just aims and blows dude away. In the book it says his parts were floating about or something, my memory fails me but it was great how they told that.

0201rinckwater
06-28-2008, 05:25 PM
I think it was the second book, but my fav part of them all was when dude was in the boat after they landed on Halo with active cam on, just sitting on the end like nobody say him, so commander boy asks for a gun, and just aims and blows dude away. In the book it says his parts were floating about or something, my memory fails me but it was great how they told that.

It was captain Keyes that did that, and that novel got some negative reviews so that's why there weren't any other novels based on the games.