PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson - What do you think?

Useruser666
01-31-2005, 05:07 PM
Is he guilty, not guilty, you don't know, or you don't care?

Duff McCartney
01-31-2005, 05:10 PM
Not guilty.

Shelly
01-31-2005, 05:13 PM
I think he's guilty.

Kori Ellis
01-31-2005, 05:21 PM
I'm pretty sure he's guilty. I think he was guilty when he was accused by the other child many moons ago. But he bought his way out of that one.

gay abc
01-31-2005, 05:24 PM
guilty - and the worst part is - it's going to be ALL OVER the news for months

:(

SpursWoman
01-31-2005, 05:25 PM
I think he's guilty. And I think it's going to be downright horrifying to see what he looks like when he's been in prison a while without the plastic surgeons around and his nose finally falls off.

:wow :wow

Manu20
01-31-2005, 05:27 PM
I think he is guilty.

timvp
01-31-2005, 05:35 PM
I think it's just another case of the system holding the white man down.

Useruser666
01-31-2005, 05:36 PM
So what race card do you play now? The joker?

SpursWoman
01-31-2005, 05:39 PM

:lol

Is there an "It" card? :wow :lol

Shelly
01-31-2005, 05:42 PM
:rollin

Spurminator
01-31-2005, 05:51 PM
I don't know, but I don't think it helps that most people view him as a weird ass.

Bandit2981
01-31-2005, 06:04 PM
i think he is guilty, but i also believe his mental state is such that he doesn't think he did anything wrong

Clandestino
01-31-2005, 06:56 PM
if he is guilty then his mom should be convicted of something too.. she let her son sleep at a grown man's house all the time...

also, the kids mom was busted for shoplifting and then claimed the guards sexually abused her... i think she isn't credible.. she is the one bring this lawsuit...not the kid..

Spurminator
01-31-2005, 07:23 PM
The parents also asked Jackson if their son could stay at Neverland with him because he had cancer. And unless I'm mistaken, this was after the original molestation charges.

whottt
01-31-2005, 08:16 PM
I don't like him but I think he's innocent. I think he's an easy target because of his image, and I think it was probably a set up.

I think these people just want money...I think the first people wanted money and I think they wanted money this time as well, he just didn't have it this time around or maybe he's just sick of extortion.

If it was my child and I knew for a fact he was molested, there would be absolutely no way I could be bought to settle out of court, like those people were the first time around. And these people were originally trying to get money out of him as well...

I mean we are talking a hell of a lot of money and people that seem quite desperate.

Michael Jackson is an easy target for these types of accusations but I really don't think he's guilty.

The main reasons I think he is innocent..

A.Both times the families wanted money and the first family was clearly bought regardless of Jackson's guilt...they are shitty parents no matter how you look at it.

B.It's impossible for me to believe that someone with the business acumen of Michael Jackson is as incredibly stupid as he is portrayed to be in these molestation charges. Not to mention his wealth...hell he could go to other countries and get away with this kind of crap legally if he really wanted to do so.

Something about it just doesn't add up.

Then again maybe it's just because I can remember when Michael Jackson was just an ordinary kid with a hell of a lot of talent. He just doesn't seem like a genuinely bad guy to me...

I guess that's what the trial is for..and if he is guilty he needs to fucking fry.

SequSpur
01-31-2005, 08:26 PM
Wgaf.

spurster
01-31-2005, 08:36 PM
I'll go out on a limb and say that I think Michael Jackson is weird.

Taco
02-01-2005, 09:40 AM

Correction White Woman

Quote by Famous Amos speaking about Michael Jackson:

"Where else but in America could a Poor Black Boy grow up to be a Rich White Woman"

Jimcs50
02-01-2005, 10:06 AM
Not guilty.

I think he is weird for wanting to sleep in the same bed with kids, but that does not make him a pedophile.

The mother of the kid is a low life money hungry bitch and her past history shows that to be true, so Michael just got caught in one of her money grabbing plans.

Spurminator
02-01-2005, 10:34 AM
Something else to consider... Hundreds and hundreds of kids have stayed with Jackson over the years... If claims like these are legitimate, why is it that only one or two kids at a time are making the accusation? I would think a whole wave of them would come forward.

Useruser666
02-01-2005, 11:42 AM
Uh, there have been several cases of reported abuse against him. Just because only a few have seen the light of day doesn't mean very much. I don't know if these last few cases are credible. Just like Jackson is an easy target, he could choose victims that are easy targets as well. He might only choose kids that have backgrounds that could hurt them if they ever challenged him. Being that a lot of these kids are sick, poor, or are from broken homes I find it somewhat plausible.

How many people on this board sleep with children in their bed that are not theirs? Even children that are blood relatives? What about children in the age group of 9-15? Even if there was someone on this board that did that, they would not own up to it because it weird and certainly is not appropriate. It is even more odd that a person who has faced allegations of child molestation would continue with such a strange behavior.

Whottt, I don't consider Michael Jackson to be a great businessman either. How come all the reports of bankruptcy and huge loans owd out? What about the lawsuit for failure to perform of the concert. What about MJ trying to sell his Neverland Ranch property? I don't think those indicate financial prosperity.

Spurminator
02-01-2005, 12:22 PM
Uh, there have been several cases of reported abuse against him.

How many were deemed credible, and what percentage does that represent compared to the hundreds of children who have visited him and support him against these allegations?

Just like Jackson is an easy target, he could choose victims that are easy targets as well. He might only choose kids that have backgrounds that could hurt them if they ever challenged him. Being that a lot of these kids are sick, poor, or are from broken homes I find it somewhat plausible.

I find that to be quite a stretch.

How many people on this board sleep with children in their bed that are not theirs? Even children that are blood relatives? What about children in the age group of 9-15? Even if there was someone on this board that did that, they would not own up to it because it weird and certainly is not appropriate. It is even more odd that a person who has faced allegations of child molestation would continue with such a strange behavior.

Yeah, it's weird, but it's not necessarily sexual... any moreso than you sleeping with your father or your dog as a child was sexual. Jackson clearly has a lot of affection for children, but somebody close to him needs to reign him in a bit, for his own sake.

Useruser666
02-01-2005, 01:37 PM
How many were deemed credible, and what percentage does that represent compared to the hundreds of children who have visited him and support him against these allegations?

I find that to be quite a stretch.

Yeah, it's weird, but it's not necessarily sexual... any moreso than you sleeping with your father or your dog as a child was sexual. Jackson clearly has a lot of affection for children, but somebody close to him needs to reign him in a bit, for his own sake.

Why do you find it to be a stretch Spurm? He has thousands of kids visit him and he can pick the ones he thinks he can control. His money and fame could easily allow him to do that.

Sleeping in my parents bed when I was a little kid is FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR different than a 40 year-old man who has slept, alone and unsupervised, with many children he has no relation to. Not only that, but that he freely admits that and finds nothing wrong with it. He sleeps with kids in his bed that he hardly even knows. I would like to hear a professional opinion in regarding the types of behavior that Jackson displays and how they relate, if at all, to sexual predators.

desflood
02-01-2005, 02:11 PM
Looking at his life - the amusement park, the exotic pets, etc - I would say that he's spent most of his life trying to reclaim the childhood that was denied him. Obviously it's left serious scars on his psyche and his soul. But my gut tells me he wouldn't go so far as to molest a child to bring it back.

Jimcs50
02-01-2005, 02:21 PM
User, just because you are strange and like the company of kids, that does not make you a pedophile. This kids mom has a history of extortion and lying to get money...this is obviously a case of her trying to take advantage of a weird man who has a good heart but IMO is not a preditor of kids.

Look at all the facts and do not convict him because he is a strange bird.

Shelly
02-01-2005, 02:34 PM
Well, if I recall correctly, didn't the first kid that accused him describe his manhood perfectly? I'm pretty sure the police confirmed this. I need to search for that, but if someone else can confirm this, go ahead.

Also, LaToya (as whacky as she may be) claimed he always had boys sleeping over in his bed. She has since changed her tune because she's in her family's good graces again, but she did also come out and say that Janet was married years before it became publicly known (when she was getting divorced).

I still think he's guilty, but also think the parents are as much to blame.

The 1993 case (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5906855/)

Spurminator
02-01-2005, 03:05 PM
Why do you find it to be a stretch Spurm? He has thousands of kids visit him and he can pick the ones he thinks he can control. His money and fame could easily allow him to do that.

Because it just sounds a little bit too devious to me. As said before, if he was that desperate for a handjob from a 10 year old, he could've flown to another country for the weekend and had all he wanted.

It's possible, sure, but it's far-fetched. Even if he's guilty of child molestation, I don't think anyone would go to those lengths.

Sleeping in my parents bed when I was a little kid is FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR different than a 40 year-old man who has slept, alone and unsupervised, with many children he has no relation to. Not only that, but that he freely admits that and finds nothing wrong with it. He sleeps with kids in his bed that he hardly even knows.

I'm not comparing the act itself or its acceptance by society... it's definitely bizarre behavior. What I'm saying is that it doesn't necessarily equate to some kind of sexual relationship.

He wants to see himself as some kind of big brother or father figure to these children, and he thinks cuddling up with them in bed is a part of that relationship.

Useruser666
02-01-2005, 03:12 PM
User, just because you are strange and like the company of kids, that does not make you a pedophile. This kids mom has a history of extortion and lying to get money...this is obviously a case of her trying to take advantage of a weird man who has a good heart but IMO is not a preditor of kids.

Look at all the facts and do not convict him because he is a strange bird.

Jim, the guy does things that SCREAM pedo. Maybe all the parents are in it for the money. The other case that was settled is another strike against him IMO. I understand the need for wealthy and famous people to sometimes settle frivilous lawsuits. But for me personally, there are some accusations you just don't settle out of court for. If anyone on earth ever made a claim like that against me, I would never in a million years agree to settle the case. I would spend every dollar and every minute I had proving those accusations false. How could anyone live with just sweeping that under the rug?

I think everyone needs to read this as well as what Shelly posted:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/010605jackson.html

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/mjsearch1.html

Useruser666
02-01-2005, 03:18 PM
Because it just sounds a little bit too devious to me. As said before, if he was that desperate for a handjob from a 10 year old, he could've flown to another country for the weekend and had all he wanted.

It's possible, sure, but it's far-fetched. Even if he's guilty of child molestation, I don't think anyone would go to those lengths.

I'm not comparing the act itself or its acceptance by society... it's definitely bizarre behavior. What I'm saying is that it doesn't necessarily equate to some kind of sexual relationship.

He wants to see himself as some kind of big brother or father figure to these children, and he thinks cuddling up with them in bed is a part of that relationship.

Hey Spurm! :lol :lmao

http://www.ssqq.com/ssqq/images/michael%20jackson%20before%20and%20after.jpg

Spurminator
02-01-2005, 03:35 PM
Touche...

But here is my rebuttal:

http://www.eezee.com/pa_pub/images/20010101%20pierced.jpg

Rapist!

SpursWoman
02-01-2005, 03:44 PM
Sweet Jesus..... :wow :wow :wow :wow

Shelly
02-01-2005, 04:18 PM
UU666, dontcha know it's not nice to post a picture of your S.O. before she's had a chance to put on her make-up????

:makeout @ SW

SpursWoman
02-01-2005, 04:22 PM
UU666, dontcha know it's not nice to post a picture of your S.O. before she's had a chance to put on her make-up????

:lol :lol

Jimcs50
02-01-2005, 04:22 PM
You know, there are some really sick freaks out there....

*shudder*

Useruser666
02-01-2005, 04:33 PM

:makeout @ SW

Damn Shelly!!! Only a female friend could get away with that comment and not lose any balls! :lol

I thought it was an after shot? :angel :lol

Useruser666
02-01-2005, 04:34 PM
Even in their wildest imaginations, I don't think anyone from the 80's could picture Michael Jackson as he appears today.

And Spurm, do you know if that pierced thing has a criminal record?

SpursWoman
02-01-2005, 04:35 PM
I thought it was an after shot? :angel :lol

Oh, it's okay honey. I just wish you'd have 'shopped out my beard. :fro

Spurminator
02-01-2005, 04:36 PM
Even in their wildest imaginations, I don't think anyone from the 80's could picture Michael Jackson as he appears today.

I don't know... He did grab his crotch a lot.

Shelly
02-01-2005, 04:41 PM
Oh, it's okay honey. I just wish you'd have 'shopped out my beard. :fro

:lol I think he did??? It's hard to tell!

User, it's because she respects her elders....

CommanderMcBragg
02-01-2005, 04:44 PM
I think he needs to talk to the man in the mirror.

whottt
02-01-2005, 06:05 PM
The thing is...pedophiles don't look like pedophiles. Unfortunately I have seen more than my share of these scumbags in my line of work...they don't look like pedophiles.

They look and act normal, they tend to be in positions of unquestionable respect....like the last people you would expect to be pedophiles.

If pedophiles looked and acted like pedophiles they wouldn't get left alone with children.

Pedophiles don't look like fruitcakes, the ones I have seen don't stand out in any way shape or form...they look like typical dad or nice old man.

And one other thing...I don't know why everyone always assumes children are automatically these angelic creatures incapable of doing anything wrong...again, in my line of work I have seen some kids do some pretty mean and deceptive things.

I once knew a 13 year old girl who nearly ruined her grandfathers life with sexual molestation charges against him...and she had all of us completely fooled, until she confessed she was lying about it and we found out it was because he wouldn't let her boyfriend come over to the house. She was wise beyond her years in the art of deception, extortion and blackmail.

I don't guess anyone can say whether Jackson is innocent or guilty and I can certainly see why people would view him as being he guilty party...he's a fucking freak.

But something about it just doesn't add up to me, and I don't know exactly what it is but I just have a hunch he is innocent. I have a hunch Jackson is exactly what he says he is.

Useruser666
02-01-2005, 06:16 PM
He admits very openly that he sleeps with children in his bed. Children that are not his and he hardly knows. That's like the wolf sleeping next to the sheep. And check the links I posted.

whottt
02-01-2005, 07:26 PM
He admits very openly that he sleeps with children in his bed. Children that are not his and he hardly knows. That's like the wolf sleeping next to the sheep. And check the links I posted.

That's also not something a pedophile goes around admitting that he does...much less defend it as boldly as Jackson does.

I've read those articles before(and frankly they aren't very pleasant to read)...and I think Jackson could still be being set up.

You have to realize that the kids and mom have lawyers working for them, not to mention the boyfriend...amazing how their stories all of a sudden started clicking after lawyers were involved.

And these leaks give me a hell of a lot more reason to suspect the prosecution...

And I get to see Lawyers set those kinds of things(matching up the stories and coaching them on what to say)...frequently.

A part of my job is to sit on mock juries for my boss and grade the story of the defendant...

Most recently I did it for a Police Officer who got a DWI.

What sets off my alarms about his case...

#1.Again I say...Jackson could effectively buy children...he could do what most pedophiles with money do...move to Europe where it is very easy to be a pedophile. Or even if he stayed in America, he could do what a majority of American pedophiles do and become a foster parent.

It just doesn't add up that he would be this bold and this risky...especially with a terminally ill child. Right under the nose of the mother? Life is cheap sadly, even the lives of children...he doesn't have to take those kinds of risks.

#2. As someone else mentioned...why would this mother encourage her son to develop a repuation with someone who is a reputed child molestor?

#3. Why would she then let her children be alone with him when there was suspect activity?

Why wouldn't she just do at first, what she did after she found out she wasn't getting a house out of the deal, which is contact the authorities...

I'm sorry but these people are obviously poor, cancer treatment is expensive, they have many brains on their side of this...and there are a lot holes in their story as well, and the evidence against Jackson is highly circumstantial and a case of his word against theirs...with them having plenty of motive to make these accusations.

I gurantee you they are going to take this to civil court and try and get some money out of the deal....regardless of what they say now..hide and watch.

There is a lot to incriminate Jackson...but there is a lot to incriminate this family as well...the family has plenty of motive to make these charges.

In any case...if Jackson is guilty, I just hope the DA goes after the mother ,for pimping her children out to a rumored pedophile, like they are going at Jackson now.

This woman is a horrible parent and there is no excusing her role in this...the whole thing stinks...if Jackson is guilty I'll contend that this woman still saw him as an easy target, and encouraged the molestation for financial gain.

One way or another the mom is totally covered in dirt in this ordeal.