PDA

View Full Version : ImageShack

Spur-Addict
06-19-2008, 08:16 PM
Hey, i'm new to the whole computer thing for the most part in regards to everything outside of Microsoft Office and the standard explorer stuff. The extras never appealed to me. But, i'm attempting to compile images into one file on ImageShack and i'm having issues (just downloaded it). If someone could be a pal and lend me a hand i'd really appreciate it, Thanks.

E20
06-19-2008, 08:18 PM
What do you mean? Do you want to upload multiple images to ImageShack? Or do you want to put together a bunch of pictures into one picture and put it on Imageshack?

Spur-Addict
06-19-2008, 08:20 PM
What do you mean? Do you want to upload multiple images to ImageShack? Or do you want to put together a bunch of pictures into one picture and put it on Imageshack?

This is what i'm talking about, sorry.

E20
06-19-2008, 08:23 PM
What program are you using to do the Image editing process?

Check to see if you have PhotoStudio 2000SE, it just comes with my version of XP, maybe you have it and it's easy to do simple things like just making a compliation of images, but for good image editing/design you need like PaintShopPro or Photoshop. If you want I can just combine the images into one file, but it won't be anything speacial. PM me the pictures or post them here.

Brutalis
06-19-2008, 08:26 PM
photobucket.com
flickr.com

are 10x better

NASpurs
06-19-2008, 08:47 PM
Hey, i'm new to the whole computer thing for the most part in regards to everything outside of Microsoft Office and the standard explorer stuff. The extras never appealed to me. But, i'm attempting to compile images into one file on ImageShack and i'm having issues (just downloaded it). If someone could be a pal and lend me a hand i'd really appreciate it, Thanks.

Use the Gimp (http://www.gimp.org/downloads/)

It's a free photo editing software. Then to make a photo collage, watch this video

http://cals.arizona.edu/ecat/web/graphics/gimp/gimp-createcollage.html

Hopefully it's what you want.

Spur-Addict
06-19-2008, 09:11 PM
I sent them through mail, if you didn't get em just let me know.

E20
06-19-2008, 09:26 PM
I sent them through mail, if you didn't get em just let me know.
I PM'ed, don't know if it is exactly what you wanted.

E20
06-19-2008, 09:29 PM
Sorry in my 1st PM I didn't include the link I PM'ed you again.

Spur-Addict
06-19-2008, 09:34 PM
Thanks E-20!! Perfect!!