PDA

View Full Version : where do you get your drivers?.............

mouse
06-20-2008, 03:40 AM
I used to hit DriversGuide but they want to survey your ass to death.

seems like the day of the free diver downloads are fading away. They make it seem like your going to get your driver but it's really another excuse to get you to download driver detective.

Don't you hate when DELL or HP tech forums give you drivers that are not even for the Model notebook your trying to fix?

where do you get your drivers?.............

Tonto
06-20-2008, 03:44 AM
tonto say look for driver
in pale face nascar forum

velik_m
06-20-2008, 05:33 AM
On the install disc.

bobbybob0
06-20-2008, 06:21 AM
Sorry, it's a French site but still quite usefull for driver download.

http://www.clubic.com/pilotes---tout-produit---toute-marque---0-0-0-0.html

You might have to register though it's free.

Here's the link for DELL drivers:
http://www.clubic.com/pilotes---tout-produit---dell---0-0-501-0.html

balli
06-20-2008, 12:01 PM
Don't you hate when DELL or HP tech forums give you drivers that are not even for the Model notebook your trying to fix?

where do you get your drivers?.............

Fuck that shit. Fuck it right in the ass. I went through hell a couple months to get a Dell integrated wireless card to work. I mean WTF are they thinking with that bullshit? :bang

And I'd say DriverMagic even though it sounds like you're trying to avoid using a program.

mouse
06-20-2008, 09:52 PM
Fuck that shit. Fuck it right in the ass. I went through hell a couple months to get a Dell integrated wireless card to work. I mean WTF are they thinking with that bullshit? :bang

And I'd say DriverMagic even though it sounds like you're trying to avoid using a program.

I don't mind using a program. I just hate when it installs on your system and it says it has your driver you only have to pay 19.99 to get it.

Driver detective told me what Drivers i had and if i want to save them on a file. I want drivers I don't have already. Google is funny you can find a driver you need for 9.00 dollars and right under that post is someone who has the same driver for free.

Avitus1
06-21-2008, 03:41 AM
driverzone.com

sabar
06-21-2008, 03:49 AM
google.com and use the first site