PDA

View Full Version : Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

Mister Sinister
06-20-2008, 10:36 PM
So, I'm playing it right now, and, it's awesome. Haven't played it in a while, but my team is the same one I used throughout the game (I'm at the Shi'ar level now), and that would be Venom, Magneto, Doom, and Deadpool. So, anyone else own this? What's your preferred lineup, etc?

Shaolin-Style
06-21-2008, 01:16 AM
I use Captain America, Deadpool, Magneto, and Moon Knight

If you like this game X-men legends 1 and 2 are worth looks since they're basically predecessors but just x-men related.

Also they're making a sequel to Marvel UA, and it'll be based on the Civil War series with you choosing your sides with features like fusing of heroes powers to create special attacks(aka storm electrifying spidey's webs ect)

Mister Sinister
06-21-2008, 01:42 AM
I use Captain America, Deadpool, Magneto, and Moon Knight

If you like this game X-men legends 1 and 2 are worth looks since they're basically predecessors but just x-men related.

Also they're making a sequel to Marvel UA, and it'll be based on the Civil War series with you choosing your sides with features like fusing of heroes powers to create special attacks(aka storm electrifying spidey's webs ect)
I own XML 2...used to have 1, but, it has been lost to time. Yeah, I heard the news about MUA 2, and I squee'd.

Avitus1
06-21-2008, 03:39 AM
I actually just picked up the game last week and beat it. Anyways I prefer the lineup of Deadpool, Captain America, Wolverine, and Silver Surfer

MUA 2 seems cool as hell :-D I can't wait.

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-21-2008, 09:16 AM
Wow, lotta love for Deadpool on here. I have it on PS2, so my lineup consists of Cap, Iron Man, Deadpool, and Daredevil. I seriously considered upgrading to a 360 when I heard they were offering a downloadable Hulk.

And, yeah, I'm psyched about the announcement of the new one. Gonna kick some ass.

Avitus1
06-21-2008, 02:07 PM
I hope that people can team up via live to play the game together. Though I'm not sure I'd want to because everyone would want to play Deadpool!

Mister Sinister
06-21-2008, 08:34 PM
I hope that people can team up via live to play the game together. Though I'm not sure I'd want to because everyone would want to play Deadpool!
Eh, I prefer Venom to Deadpool, both in-game, and as a character.

Shaolin-Style
06-23-2008, 11:52 AM
I'm a bigger Cap fan than a deadpool fan

But Deadpool just has too many hilarious quotes, uses guns and swords and explosives and martial arts, and wears a red mask. Hes basically wolverine with less strength but more versatility. Thats why hes cool to play as.

ATRAIN
06-23-2008, 12:22 PM
I beat this game on the 360 with my roomate before I bought the gold edition. Anyone want to help me out to get through it again?

Mister Sinister
06-23-2008, 03:44 PM
I'm a bigger Cap fan than a deadpool fan

But Deadpool just has too many hilarious quotes, uses guns and swords and explosives and martial arts, and wears a red mask. Hes basically wolverine with less strength but more versatility. Thats why hes cool to play as.
He's a Deathstroke rip-off.

Trainwreck2100
01-26-2009, 05:14 PM
Just bought it $10 for UA/Forza 2 can't play it till i get back from work though.

MannyIsGod
01-01-2011, 01:02 AM
Picked up UA2 yesterday and its a whole lot of fun. Great great game.

Mister Sinister
01-01-2011, 04:06 AM
Picked up UA2 yesterday and its a whole lot of fun. Great great game.
Hilarious coincidence, I picked my copy back up a few days ago. Totally forgot why I never changed my team on subsequent playthroughs. Magneto/Venom/Carnage/Green Goblin, fuck yeah.