IX_Equilibrium
01-31-2005, 09:08 PM
Sheyitt........

Da wife is makin some GDC.

:fro

http://www.hosstyle.com/Goofy%20shit/Goofyshit30/GAYC.jpg

CosmicCowboy
02-01-2005, 09:36 AM
Don't pick on Sequ for not liking chili...when you are that short the farts tend to blow you right off your feet...

SpursWoman
02-01-2005, 09:39 AM
:lol :rollin

travis2
02-01-2005, 09:40 AM
Don't pick on Sequ for not liking chili...when you are that short the farts tend to blow you right off your feet...

Plus the self-separation is not so good...he's a lot closer to the source...

Shelly
02-01-2005, 09:50 AM
I hope you have one of these (http://www.allergyconsumerreview.com/air-purifiers-gas-odor-removal.html) at home!

p.s. read the question in the link! :lol

SpursWoman
02-01-2005, 09:53 AM
I hope you have one of these (http://www.allergyconsumerreview.com/air-purifiers-gas-odor-removal.html) at home!

p.s. read the question in the link! :lol

Q. via email:
Subject: RE: air purifiers
Hi. I found your site on Google and really like your info and analysis. One question that I did not find: which bedroom-sized air purifier would best to remove the smell of farts? Sorry to be so indelicate. I share a bedroom and this is a really important issue for me. The weather is getting cold and I'll have to close the windows soon.

Thanks! J

OMG! YOMANK! :cuss

:lmao :lmao

Shelly
02-01-2005, 09:58 AM
YOMANK!

What does this mmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeaaaaaaannnnnnn?

travis2
02-01-2005, 10:07 AM
What does this mmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeaaaaaaannnnnnn?

:lmao

I'm not the only one, SW!!

(psst...Shelly..."you owe me a new keyboard"...I already asked)

GoldToe
02-01-2005, 10:54 AM
Beans, beans the magical fruit..

Useruser666
02-01-2005, 11:24 AM
http://www.gasbgon.com/gasmedic/default.asp OMG!!!

http://www.gasbgon.com/prod_images/gmfm460000.gif

http://www.gasbgon.com/prod_images/gmmb363600.gif

FART CUSHIONS!!! :lol

http://www.gasbgon.com/prod_images/gbg.gif
Mufflair Sound Dampener/Filter
Product ID: MA3-0000-03
Price: $7.95*

Classic - 1 required, Ultra II - 2 required Elite - 3 required
Qty:

http://www.gasbgon.com/prod_images/gmuff-141440-bb.gif
GasMedic Elite Cushion 3
Product ID: GMEFF-141443-BB
Price: $64.95*

Qty:

The following are actually funny and sad testimonies!!

My wife has coped with Diabetes for 10+ years and our lifestyle has been limited since. I read an article in a magazine and decided to order the GasMedic flatulence filter for her. It’s a miracle and a blessing; my wife is in heaven with blissful relief, freed from the worry of unintended emissions and the embarrassment of the attendant noxious fumes. God bless you.

H.D. – Arizona

Dear Sir or Ms:

For the last ten years I have had to cope with a very embarrassing problem --- uncontrollable flatulence. I talked to several doctors about this problem and they adjusted my medication and made some diet suggestions, but the problem still remained.

I tried to date, but imagine sitting in a movie theater with a women and then smelling a foul odor, coupled with the occasional sound. I hated myself until I met my wife. She thought the whole farting thing was funny. She made me laugh, and see the humor in “letting one rip” as she put it. Anyways, she also saw my pain and helped me deal with all this. That is what brings me to you. Before we were married last year she bought me one of your flatulence filter seat cushions. It has been a lifesaver. I feel better about myself and I no longer fear being with company or going to meetings.

Thank you so much for bringing this important product into my life and into the lives of other people like myself. Sometimes I think that it was your cushion that helped turn my life around. I am a very happy man, thanks to you.

C.P - Michigan

OMG!!! So what do you do when you're standing up?:lol

Description
The GasMedicTM flatulence filter is a high performance air filter designed to look and feel like a conventional seat cushion. It accommodates a sound muffling acoustical foam element and a proprietary blend of activated carbon material. The filter cushions function as a powerful passive control device to effectively neutralize the sound and odor associated with flatulence.

The GasMedic flatulence filter is designed to eliminate the inherent conflict between someone with intestinal gas and the people within his or her breathing zone. Maximum filtration control, within the framework of applied ergonomics, has been developed as a response to broad and repetitive field requirements. The GasMedic flatulence filter’s comprehensive “source capture” engineering design provides a unique solution to the problem of accidental flatulence incidents in a social setting.

Audience
GasMedic flatulence filters by Dairiair®,LLC are designed as a discrete and effective solution to the environmental and social problems associated with flatulence. It is a scientific fact that an average individual passes intestinal gas into the environment 14 times per day. Some individuals produce these flatulence outbursts on a more frequent basis. Regardless, should a flatulence outburst occur when the person responsible is in a stationary sitting position, the result can be embarrassing for the person dispelling gas and unpleasant for those nearby. While the GasMedic flatulence filter does not address the sufferer’s underlying condition, it does mitigate its social and environmental effects by muffling the sound and neutralizing the odors of each flatulence outburst for most end-users. Best of all, it provides this dual control in a manner that is totally discrete. If you suffer from a mild or chronic form of intestinal gas, we have a flatulence filter that’s right for you – and the people close to you.

How It Works
There is little difference between the environmental challenge posed by excess flatulence and other common odor challenges like sewage treatment plants or commercial kitchens. All odors are made up of gas molecules. The best way to control them is to capture them at their source and then neutralize them before they have a chance to enter and degrade local ambient air. Essentially this is how the GasMedic flatulence filter system works. When the end-user is seated on the filter cushion, each outburst is muffled and diffused by the cushion’s internal acoustical foam element. The odor-laden discharge is then forced through a proprietary blend of activated carbon material, which strips away the odor-causing gas molecules. Each GasMedic Classic flatulence filter seat cushion has a total carbon surface area roughly equivalent to that of five football fields (288,000 ft2). When the gas exits the GasMedic flatulence filter, the majority of the telltale odor is removed.

Where To Use
The GasMedic flatulence filter is intentionally designed to fit in a wide range of different operating environments without drawing undo attention to it. First, the filter cushion is undistinguishable from conventional padded seat cushions – both in appearance and feel. For this reason, the GasMedic flatulence filter can be used virtually anywhere one can comfortably take a seat – in the car, office, home etc. Second, the cushion’s thin profile and light weight make it extremely portable. It can be discretely used in restaurants, classrooms, boardrooms, medical waiting rooms, sports arenas, airplanes – in fact, in any social setting where the cushion’s invisible flatulence control capabilities provide a welcome measure of personal and environmental protection.

So, where does the GasMedic flatulence filter fit? Virtually anywhere you sit!

When To Use
Society frowns upon certain private acts performed in public, like the passing of intestinal gas. The general public generally treats other natural human outbursts, like sudden laughter or an unexpected sneeze, with a much more forgiving reaction. This is due, in part, to the fact that flatulence outbursts typically produce an immediate surge in localized noxious odors. In effect, the people who are directly exposed to a flatulence outburst become unwitting air filters. While the GasMedic flatulence filter does not reduce the number of flatulence outbursts its user produces, it does insert several degrees of separation between the person committing the act and the people within his or her immediate vicinity. The degree of separation it creates is sufficient to render each flatulence outburst environmentally and socially acceptable for most end-users.

Considering the alternative, the GasMedic flatulence filter applies for all situations in which you would rather be safe…. than sorry.

Features, Benefits and Options - GasMedic Classic