PDA

View Full Version : Mexico 7 - Belize 0



Sense
06-22-2008, 03:55 AM
Now I know this isnt a big win... but the fact that they finally showed up compared to their last game against Belize last week which ended up 2-0... it's quite an improvement...

It's good to see Mexico lets go of Chucho Ramirez with a great victory like this... and shows Sven how good Mexico's offense can be... without it's stars...

We couldn't really make up much of this victory because..... well... most of the game was played at Belize's side of the field....

anywho.... im finally satisfied to see that Mexico's improving..

I gotta say that Belize's goalie... Orio, I think was his name.... Is actually a good keeper... or else this could've easily been a 10-0 victory

Typhoon
06-23-2008, 12:13 AM
Congrats to Mexico for beating Belize :lmao:lmao

SAtown
06-23-2008, 12:14 AM
Congrats to Mexico for beating Belize :lmao:lmao

Umm, why is this funny?

Typhoon
06-23-2008, 12:16 AM
Also can u name "mexico stars" other than giovanni.

SAtown
06-23-2008, 12:20 AM
Yeah, I was born there and have kinda followed the sport my entire life. And I wouldn't even call him a "star," so try again

N.Y. Johnny
06-23-2008, 10:52 AM
Also can u name "mexico stars" other than giovanni.

Ok. I'm not a Mexico fan and casually follow them.

How good is that Kid?

Dos Santos? Is he really the second coming or is he just all hype?

I know Carlos Vela plays for Mexico and he plays for Arsenal which means he must be damn good because not just anyone can play for Arsene Wenger.

Sense
06-23-2008, 08:39 PM
Ok. I'm not a Mexico fan and casually follow them.

How good is that Kid?

Dos Santos? Is he really the second coming or is he just all hype?

I know Carlos Vela plays for Mexico and he plays for Arsenal which means he must be damn good because not just anyone can play for Arsene Wenger.

Marquez....Bravo.... Castillo...

Nery's playing with Olimpiakos If I'm correct....
MArquez with Barcelona
Bravo is playing for Deportivo de La Coruņa

and Borgetti keeps making history as he's scored more goals for Mexico than any other Mexican Player...
And yeah Vela keeps proving himself as the games go on...

And yeah Santos is playing for Tottenham Hotspur...

but I wouldn't say Giovanni is our biggest star....


but then again that just shows that typhoon doesn't really know much...

IX_Equilibrium
06-23-2008, 10:28 PM
What is the name of this tournament?

Typhoon
06-23-2008, 10:32 PM
but then again that just shows that typhoon doesn't really know much...

You are correct sir, why waste time knowing shit about a team that will NEVER will anything.

:lmao :lmao Impressive list :lmao:lmao

Sense
06-23-2008, 10:36 PM
it's the CONCACAF world cup qualifier... ?

Sense
06-23-2008, 10:37 PM
You are correct sir, why waste time knowing shit about a team that will NEVER will anything.

:lmao :lmao Impressive list :lmao:lmao

sure did give Argentina a big scare......

watch the last game Mexico played with those stars on the field.... in 2006...

they owned Brazil and competed well against Argentina...

Sense
06-23-2008, 10:41 PM
You are correct sir, why waste time knowing shit about a team that will NEVER will anything.

:lmao :lmao Impressive list :lmao:lmao

I guess you would've rather heard people you see or hear from on tv huh?

heh...

you remind me of a laker fan

Typhoon
06-23-2008, 10:44 PM
sure did give Argentina a big scare......

watch the last game Mexico played with those stars on the field.... in 2006...

they owned Brazil and competed well against Argentina...

Funny how you bring another team because Mexico sucks ass lol.

Sense
06-23-2008, 10:49 PM
Funny how you bring another team because Mexico sucks ass lol.

lol...

and that ends the argument..

nice job backing up what you say... the "Mexico sucks ass" pretty much does it for you huh... lol start watching soccer.

Typhoon
06-23-2008, 10:55 PM
PLEASE DO NOT ever say that Mexico owned Brazil, beating a team on games that dont really mean shit its no ownage my friend, and please don't bring the gold cup lol.


and why you use "...." so much noob?

Sense
06-23-2008, 11:00 PM
PLEASE DO NOT ever say that Mexico owned Brazil, beating a team on games that dont really mean shit its no ownage my friend, and please don't bring the gold cup lol.


and why you use "...." so much noob?

lol it's ownage because Mexico has a history of owning Brazil in games that matter...

again you don't show intelligence....

Gold Cup? I hope you don't mean the recent one... anyone with a brain would've surely known that the players I just listed weren't in that cup... and that the Hugo fucked the team since he became the coach...

so please... mister don't give me the noob bullshit... you forget you're the "noob" here 247 posts and you think you can call me a noob? lol.. seriously though

im done arguing with you......
it's not even worth it... I feel dumber as it keeps going... deuce

Typhoon
06-23-2008, 11:12 PM
You know whats ownage.6>0

ha ha ha fucking loser your team owns nothing. Funny saying mexico owns the best team in the world that won everything most than anyone.

Do that to Brazil in an elimination game in a world cup when it matters and then you can say u "own" them.

I'm done also, your a fag and your constant use of "...." its very emo.

N.Y. Johnny
06-24-2008, 02:55 PM
France and Portugal for some reason always own Brazil. Especially the French lately.

That being said, I don't know how Brazil got into this :lol



Going to Mexico. I think Sven Goran Eriksson is a quality coach. There is absolutely no EXCUSE to use "poor coaching" as an excuse now and I expect Mexico to actually take the next step here. I will be surprised if Eriksson fails at Mexico.

The Mexican players are getting better and I think they should have been playing in Europe for a long time like the Argentinean players do. You gotta play with the best to be the best. It was no surprise during the ESPN Argentina v USA match a while back they mentioned NOT ONE Argentina player played in South America, they were all European based.
Anyways quality wise the coach can't be used as a crutch now, so it will definitely be interesting to see where they go from here.

FromWayDowntown
06-24-2008, 03:15 PM
The Mexican players are getting better and I think they should have been playing in Europe for a long time like the Argentinean players do. You gotta play with the best to be the best. It was no surprise during the ESPN Argentina v USA match a while back they mentioned NOT ONE Argentina player played in South America, they were all European based.

I wish that USA Soccer would figure that out. MLS is good for the development of interest in soccer domestically, but I don't know that it's been very good for growing American chances in international tournaments. USA is just good enough to qualify and with a little bit of good fortune, it can reach a knockout round. But until the US roster is populated by players who are performing for good clubs in Europe, I think that's about the most that can be expected from the Americans. Using MLS as a feeder for the international side strikes me as a losing proposition.

N.Y. Johnny
06-24-2008, 03:27 PM
I lost all faith in USA Soccer when they didn't hire Jurgen Klinsmann. Its no knock on Bob Bradley, but after World Cup 06' Klinsmann should've been the choice.

We're making some strides as some US Players are getting to play in the Premiership, Bundesliga, which is alot better than where we were BEFORE World Cup 94' when virtually Americans overseas was unheard of. MLS needs to better itself and do something like have a "poor man's" Champions League with the Mexican Clubs to better the experience.




Mexico and USA have the same problem too, they're in CONCACAF which really sucks and leaves alot to be desired. I hate how U.S.A treats Copa America like a joke and either doesn't compete in it or sends a B Team. I know sometimes the big South American teams take it off, but they need to play top class Teams. Friendlies vs Iceland and Qatar aren't cutting it.

FromWayDowntown
06-24-2008, 04:56 PM
I lost all faith in USA Soccer when they didn't hire Jurgen Klinsmann. Its no knock on Bob Bradley, but after World Cup 06' Klinsmann should've been the choice.

We're making some strides as some US Players are getting to play in the Premiership, Bundesliga, which is alot better than where we were BEFORE World Cup 94' when virtually Americans overseas was unheard of. MLS needs to better itself and do something like have a "poor man's" Champions League with the Mexican Clubs to better the experience.

I agree on the decision against hiring Klinsmann as being a bad one. I think the US program would benefit from an infusion of ideas from more successful programs and it's very difficult to argue against the successes of the German -- even if they don't win major championships, they always seem to be around in the semifinals; that would be a major achievement for USA Soccer.

I'll admit, too, that in looking again at the current player pool, it does seem that with the notable exception of Donovan, many of the top-level US players have made the move to European clubs. That's progress.


Mexico and USA have the same problem too, they're in CONCACAF which really sucks and leaves alot to be desired. I hate how U.S.A treats Copa America like a joke and either doesn't compete in it or sends a B Team. I know sometimes the big South American teams take it off, but they need to play top class Teams. Friendlies vs Iceland and Qatar aren't cutting it.

Agreed with the inherent problems with CONCACAF -- the US is in that rut where it's good enough to qualify through CONCACAF, but that doesn't seem to really mean much. Having been drawn into a relatively uncompetitive semifinal group for 2010 qualification would seem likely to continue that trend.

The problem is manifest in tournaments like the World Cup -- 2 of the last 3 World Cup appearances have been hideous results for the Americans. It's not just that they've lost; it's that they've been outclassed in head-to-head matchups in those tournaments by seemingly lesser programs. The 1 GF in France in 1998 and the 1 GF (without Italy's own goal) in Germany in 2006 are indicative of a program that lacks any real quality on the offensive end. The advancement in 2002 came primarily on the back of a Portugese own goal and the lucky draw of Mexico in the Round of 16.

One way to solve that problem would be to play better competition, one would think. I like that USA Soccer took the opportunity to play those friendlies against England, Spain, and Argentina before undertaking qualification for South Africa; I hope that they will find more opportunities to pursue friendlies with quality sides.

I still think that until the American mentality changes and realizes that there's a great benefit to sending your best players abroad, no matter how that might hurt MLS, there's no escaping the cycle.

Sense
06-24-2008, 07:22 PM
France and Portugal for some reason always own Brazil. Especially the French lately.

That being said, I don't know how Brazil got into this :lol



Going to Mexico. I think Sven Goran Eriksson is a quality coach. There is absolutely no EXCUSE to use "poor coaching" as an excuse now and I expect Mexico to actually take the next step here. I will be surprised if Eriksson fails at Mexico.

The Mexican players are getting better and I think they should have been playing in Europe for a long time like the Argentinean players do. You gotta play with the best to be the best. It was no surprise during the ESPN Argentina v USA match a while back they mentioned NOT ONE Argentina player played in South America, they were all European based.
Anyways quality wise the coach can't be used as a crutch now, so it will definitely be interesting to see where they go from here.

definately not going there... but I am afraid of one thing....

How well Sven knows the Mexican players and how he plans to use them... I only fear that he doesn't know the team at all and he experiments...

but we will see... hopefully he does

SAtown
06-25-2008, 04:11 AM
You are correct sir, why waste time knowing shit about a team that will NEVER will anything.

:lmao :lmao Impressive list :lmao:lmao

Exactly what the fuck is your problem though? Who's even talking shit about the Brazilians? Go fuck yourself you arrogant cunt

Typhoon
06-26-2008, 02:51 AM
Go fuck yourself you arrogant cunt

No u

Sense
06-28-2008, 02:46 AM
No u

this sums up his intelligence

Typhoon
06-28-2008, 10:07 PM
Oh my! did someone bark?

Fucking fag trying to analize my intellect in a computer screen, what a noob...

SAtown
06-28-2008, 11:50 PM
Marquez....Bravo.... Castillo...

Nery's playing with Olimpiakos If I'm correct....


Nery was transfered to Manchester City last season and had a limited role. He was incredible the years he was with Olympiakos though

SAtown
06-29-2008, 12:00 AM
this sums up his intelligence

:lol