PDA

View Full Version : The Shooting Square 4 Spurs

TILDEN
06-22-2008, 08:53 AM
SPURS need rebounders AN SHOT blockers SPEED an JUMPERS AN. pop fundamentals an better free throw shooters o k just 80% would make me happy, bowen need to drive more but use glass to bank the shots that is a bad shooter friend that why they call it the shooters square. or read JOHN WOODEN BOOKS OR WATCH HIS VIEDOS . POP is a great coach he needs to teach the shooters how to use the shooters square like duncan . may b play around the world from each block on free throw lane b4 going home each pratice. even bank free throws bend ur knees duncan

Mister Sinister
06-22-2008, 09:30 AM
SPURS need rebounders AN SHOT blockers SPEED an JUMPERS AN. pop fundamentals an better free throw shooters o k just 80% would make me happy, bowen need to drive more but use glass to bank the shots that is a bad shooter friend that why they call it the shooters square. or read JOHN WOODEN BOOKS OR WATCH HIS VIEDOS . POP is a great coach he needs to teach the shooters how to use the shooters square like duncan . may b play around the world from each block on free throw lane b4 going home each pratice. even bank free throws bend ur knees duncan
I *beg* your pardon? What the *hell* did you say?

m33p0
06-22-2008, 09:35 AM
there is a secret message embedded in there somewhere. hmmm....
http://somecallmeduh.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/magnifying-glass.gif

anakha
06-22-2008, 09:42 AM
Now that is an example of poor ranting.

Why waste perfectly good time and indignation when nobody will understand what you're saying?

redskinfan
06-22-2008, 06:01 PM
I personally believe that us americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation have maps and I believe that our education such as south africa and the iraq and everywhere such as I believe that they should our education over here in the US should help the US should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for our children.

Tully365
06-22-2008, 06:18 PM
I personally believe that us americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation have maps and I believe that our education such as south africa and the iraq and everywhere such as I believe that they should our education over here in the US should help the US should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for our children.

Funny!

ChumpDumper
06-22-2008, 06:18 PM
Jumpers An thread!

Tully365
06-22-2008, 10:14 PM
I think the Spurs also need to assemble a militia with which to invade Ecuador, and to build a 200 foot tall tower out of cotton balls and vaseline. Only then will I be happy.

ShoogarBear
06-22-2008, 10:17 PM
WTF?

ss1986v2
06-22-2008, 10:24 PM
wKjxFJfcrcA

jag
06-22-2008, 10:37 PM
that why they call it the shooters square

LKTH6f1JfX8

pawe
06-22-2008, 11:38 PM
someone needs a shot of insulin..on second thought, make that a shot of common sense

Dingle Barry
06-23-2008, 07:04 AM
Our first "special" Spurstalk poster?

Probably not.

Twisted_Dawg
06-23-2008, 09:35 AM

I think this guy is really some big white goon from Slovenia or the Ukraine hoping to bait Pop into drafting him.

peskypesky
06-23-2008, 09:47 AM
is that you, Mengke?