PDA

View Full Version : Cannibals Eat Their Own (disturbing)

Sense
06-22-2008, 01:56 PM
didn't find it here.... so ... sorry if it was already posted

http://perezhilton.com/2008-06-20-cannibals-eat-their-own

http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/sick.jpgThis is just CRAZY and SICKENING!!!

A seven year old boy in the Czech republic was found chained in the cellar of his home, where his family kept him and abused him in a very perverse way.

The child, Ondrej Mauerova, was kept confined as his family would EAT parts of him!!!!

Yes, eat.

The child had been partially skinned as his crazed 31 year old mother, Klara, caged him for months.

Relatives who were also in the cannibalistic cult would feast on the child's raw flesh.

Ondrej and his helpless nine year old brother were kept in cages. At times they were handcuffed to tables as they were ritually and brutally burnt, whipped with belts, and tortured.

SO sad!

Thankfully, the children were rescued thanks to a neighbor who purchased a CCTV baby monitor. But instead of viewing pictures of his newborn baby, he picked up live images of Ondrj naked, beaten, and chained in a cellar.

After calling authorities, cops arrived next door and also freed a little girl holding onto a teddy bear.

The child, Barbora Skrlova, turned out to be a 34 year old member of the cult, and one of the torturers as well! She (above) was trying to pass herself off as an adopted sister.

Crazy!

The boys' mom said in court yesterday that she was brainwashed by Skrlove, stating, "Terrible things have happened. I realize it and can’t understand how I could have allowed it."

How can you be brainwashed into torturing and eating your own child????

Skrlova fled and was later found in Norway posing as a boy.

The mom's sister was also involved.

It was also discovered in court that the abuse was coordinated via text messages sent by a leader known as the "Doctor" from the Grail Movement cult. Three others involved in the case are also facing charges.

Let's hope these crazy asses get what they deserve!!!

Sooo surreal.

E20
06-22-2008, 02:16 PM
The boys' mom said in court yesterday that she was brainwashed by Skrlove, stating, "Terrible things have happened. I realize it and can’t understand how I could have allowed it."

The courts must have gotten a mouthful.

My first ever attempt at a pun.

Mol3663
06-22-2008, 04:58 PM
That is so sick and disgusting. How could the neighbor's monitor pick up images? Does that mean that the cult was videotaping the abuse? That's horrible.

E20
06-22-2008, 05:30 PM
Looks like Uncle Fester from the Addams Family.

http://thebluestate.typepad.com/my_weblog/images/picunclefester.jpeg

jaffies
06-22-2008, 06:13 PM
- this story has been eating away at me all day.

- those parents suck, they can both eat a dick.

- does the kids meal have fries?

jag
06-22-2008, 06:51 PM
They took the child's insolent remark "bite me" way too literally.

pawe
06-23-2008, 12:24 AM
kid: eat my shorts
deranged mom: um honey, pass me the salt please

Marklar MM
06-23-2008, 12:36 AM
That mom must have bitten off more than she could chew.

:worthy: :toast

Heath Ledger
06-23-2008, 02:45 AM
I wonder if he tastes like chicken?