PDA

View Full Version : Basketball Lesson 6-23-08

cajunhugespur
06-23-2008, 01:38 AM
Hey guys, who likes my basketball lessons? I think my basketball lessons are very valuable because lessons about basketball are very useful for people who play basketball, but are also in need of basketball lessons. My basketball lessons aren't copied and pasted, I just happen to know a lot about basketball and basketball lessons are the best way to convey my knowledge about the said sport of basketball. I can tell you guys don't know much about basketball at all so that's why I've decided to constantly post my basketball lessons. Yessir, when it comes to basketball lessons I think I got everybody beat, because there aren't many people like me who know so much about basketball. I love to play basketball and I especially love to coach basketball lessons because I get a chance to show off how much I know about basketball and hopefully teach other people a thing or two about basketball as well. Basketball. Lessons. Basketball, basketball, basketball. Lessons. Basketball. Lessons. Am I right or am I right? Right, right right?
Now that we have that clear...
Let's talk about my next lesson: How to be a good basketball manager, or as we called it in my glory days a waterboy. Unlike the movie The Waterboy, gatorade is a vital part of reenergizing players vitality. Water alone will not do this I bolded this because you need to know this and all you morons out there will not understand this if i do not bold this statement. So take note! After all I know all there is to know abut basketball, that is why I coach 3rd graders at the local YMCA. By the way if I ever applied my lessons to my own basketball skills I would dominate the WNBA, and those bitches know that. But I would never let them know that because I never talk sports or basketball with a woman.
That'll show 'em!
Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah managing a basketball team. When they look thirsty GIVE THEM SOMETHING TO DRINK STUPIDS, how hard can this be??? I was the starting manager (waterboy) for my high school team for four years and I could've been a manager (waterboy)for the Hornets but I was way too busy blogging on my computer about my infinite knowledge of basketball from what I learned in jr. high and high school. So thats thier loss.
So again where was I? Who cares,you knuckleheads need to read my thread tomorrow on how to clean jock straps and disguise your man crushes on the local star player. I'm only going to post it once so copy and paste it for future use. If you have comments about this or any other of my threads please keep them to yourself, because I'm like 68-0 when people have arguments against me so do not match wits with a superior intellect like me.I have a well timed, oh yeah!? in my back pocket that i haven't used yet. You have been warned!!!
I'll start a poll for my next thread so everyone can tell me how much they love me and to what degree, please be truthful, I'm not an attention whore as some would think, but please vote,
please, please, please.
Now if my husband/girlfriend/fiancee/lover will let me clean the kitchen I'm outta here.

I leave all you numbnuts with one last thought always remember everyone:

GIRL POWER!!!!

special thanks to balijuana for the inspiration.

Mister Sinister
06-23-2008, 02:21 AM
:lmao Oh, shit, I think I just lol'd my right nut off.

MavDynasty
06-23-2008, 07:23 AM
Hey guys, who likes my basketball lessons? I think my basketball lessons are very valuable because lessons about basketball are very useful for people who play basketball, but are also in need of basketball lessons. My basketball lessons aren't copied and pasted, I just happen to know a lot about basketball and basketball lessons are the best way to convey my knowledge about the said sport of basketball. I can tell you guys don't know much about basketball at all so that's why I've decided to constantly post my basketball lessons. Yessir, when it comes to basketball lessons I think I got everybody beat, because there aren't many people like me who know so much about basketball. I love to play basketball and I especially love to coach basketball lessons because I get a chance to show off how much I know about basketball and hopefully teach other people a thing or two about basketball as well. Basketball. Lessons. Basketball, basketball, basketball. Lessons. Basketball. Lessons. Am I right or am I right? Right, right right?
Now that we have that clear...
Let's talk about my next lesson: How to be a good basketball manager, or as we called it in my glory days a waterboy. Unlike the movie The Waterboy, gatorade is a vital part of reenergizing players vitality. Water alone will not do this I bolded this because you need to know this and all you morons out there will not understand this if i do not bold this statement. So take note! After all I know all there is to know abut basketball, that is why I coach 3rd graders at the local YMCA. By the way if I ever applied my lessons to my own basketball skills I would dominate the WNBA, and those bitches know that. But I would never let them know that because I never talk sports or basketball with a woman.
That'll show 'em!
Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah managing a basketball team. When they look thirsty GIVE THEM SOMETHING TO DRINK STUPIDS, how hard can this be??? I was the starting manager (waterboy) for my high school team for four years and I could've been a manager (waterboy)for the Hornets but I was way too busy blogging on my computer about my infinite knowledge of basketball from what I learned in jr. high and high school. So thats thier loss.
So again where was I? Who cares,you knuckleheads need to read my thread tomorrow on how to clean jock straps and disguise your man crushes on the local star player. I'm only going to post it once so copy and paste it for future use. If you have comments about this or any other of my threads please keep them to yourself, because I'm like 68-0 when people have arguments against me so do not match wits with a superior intellect like me.I have a well timed, oh yeah!? in my back pocket that i haven't used yet. You have been warned!!!
I'll start a poll for my next thread so everyone can tell me how much they love me and to what degree, please be truthful, I'm not an attention whore as some would think, but please vote,
please, please, please.
Now if my husband/girlfriend/fiancee/lover will let me clean the kitchen I'm outta here.

I leave all you numbnuts with one last thought always remember everyone:

GIRL POWER!!!!

special thanks to balijuana for the inspiration.

:lmao

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-23-2008, 09:19 AM
:lmao

bonesinaz
06-23-2008, 10:49 AM
:lol
My favorite basketball lesson so far.

rAm
06-23-2008, 11:26 AM
hahahahahaha this is classic.

MavDynasty
06-23-2008, 11:37 AM
What a dumb bitch,just GTFO.How is this a BASKETBALL lesson?I think every person in this world thats not a dumbfuck knows that players need water/gatorade.

curtismedellin
06-23-2008, 11:39 AM
hahahahahaha this is classic.

:toast Cajunhugespur.:lmao

stretch
06-23-2008, 11:42 AM
this kicked ass