PDA

View Full Version : draft- Just in time

OleMissMike
06-23-2008, 08:40 AM
Whats up guys, i've spent years reading this forum never thinking to get on here and put in my two sense, well i'm here now and i just want to say let's go big in the draft....

I want:

26- Chris Douglas Roberts or if somehow Kareem Rush fell here
45- DeVon Hardin or L.R. Mbah Moute
57-Patrick Ewing JR. (hey why the hell not)

i know this doesnt solve the PG situation but we know Pop and RC dont do rookie pg's in any situation...except TP. Can we please cut Wesley Sniples..i mean Jacque Vaughn? Does anyone else cringe when he takes the court. I find myself watching him to make sure he doenst mess up instead of watching the play develop

Darkwaters
06-23-2008, 09:11 AM
You mean Brandon Rush, right?

Doug Collins
06-23-2008, 09:34 AM
You mean Brandon Rush, right?

Nah, Kareem re-entered the draft with the hope that it would jumpstart his career.

Twisted_Dawg
06-23-2008, 09:38 AM
Kareem Rush...fucking classic!

OleMissMike
06-23-2008, 09:38 AM
ya brandon my bad, sorry

3xchamps
06-23-2008, 11:02 AM
26 - courtney lee
45 - jamont gordon
57 - sasha kaun

With this draft we will be back in the championship picture next year

SenorSpur
06-23-2008, 11:18 AM
Whats up guys, i've spent years reading this forum never thinking to get on here and put in my two sense, well i'm here now and i just want to say let's go big in the draft....

I want:

26- Chris Douglas Roberts or if somehow Kareem Rush fell here
45- DeVon Hardin or L.R. Mbah Moute
57-Patrick Ewing JR. (hey why the hell not)

i know this doesnt solve the PG situation but we know Pop and RC dont do rookie pg's in any situation...except TP. Can we please cut Wesley Sniples..i mean Jacque Vaughn? Does anyone else cringe when he takes the court. I find myself watching him to make sure he doenst mess up instead of watching the play develop

Welcome aboard.

I like the picks. CDR would be just fine. Having Rush fall would be an absolute dream!

Regarding your second round hopefuls, I wonder who would take longer to develop - Hardin or Mbah Moute?

Tully365
06-23-2008, 01:20 PM
26 - courtney lee
45 - jamont gordon
57 - sasha kaun

With this draft we will be back in the championship picture next year

I read this morning that Kaun signed a 3 year deal in Europe with CSKA Moscow.