PDA

View Full Version : hey johnsmith!

stretch
06-23-2008, 11:13 AM
lol cutler

johnsmith
06-23-2008, 11:15 AM
I can't believe you ducked me like that on HALO last night. What a puss.

We need to get on at the same time again though. The more "adults" I can play that game with the better.

And when Madden comes out, Cutler is going to march on whomever you choose.

ATRAIN
06-23-2008, 11:22 AM

We need to get on at the same time again though. The more "adults" I can play that game with the better.

on 360? Madden 09 I challenge you Broncos vs Texans!! You dont want any of this on Halo 3

stretch
06-23-2008, 11:22 AM

well i was in the middle of a game when you sent me the invite, so afterwards, i sent you an invite, and waited for like 10 minutes, and you never joined, so i just went back to playing.

this past weekend i finally got a chance to catch up on some ranked matches. in about 15 games i jumped from 10 to a 23. i see you play quite a bit though, as you had like 1600 experience and ranked a 43 or something like that.

as for madden, i havent played it much on the 360 or PS3. i still play PS2, because there are FAR less glitches that people use, and i simply kick ass at the PS2 version. but it doesnt matter. i own you in every way possible and it doesnt matter what game we play, i will win 100% of the time. even if i never played it before. in halo, you can have rocket launchers, and i will beat you with a pistol. in madden you can have the Patriots, and i will beat you with all the 3rd stringers on the Dolphins.

stretch > johnsmith

everyone > cutler

lol cutler

stretch
06-23-2008, 11:23 AM
on 360? Madden 09 I challenge you Broncos vs Texans!! You dont want any of this on Halo 3

are you the PurpleHaze guy? someone on here's name is PurpleHaze, but i forgot who.

stretch
06-23-2008, 11:25 AM
i forgot, what day does madden 09 come out?

oh, and to keep this discussion NFL related...

Raiders will finish higher than the Broncos this year. Guaranteed!

johnsmith
06-23-2008, 11:27 AM

I'll light you up. Look me up, AgileMaxPower, I'll be on this evening.

Madden 09 challenge excepted. Game is due out on August 12th.

stretch
06-23-2008, 11:28 AM
I'll light you up. Look me up, AgileMaxPower, I'll be on this evening.

Madden 09 challenge excepted. Game is due out on August 12th.

lol agilemaxpower

johnsmith
06-23-2008, 11:30 AM
well i was in the middle of a game when you sent me the invite, so afterwards, i sent you an invite, and waited for like 10 minutes, and you never joined, so i just went back to playing.

this past weekend i finally got a chance to catch up on some ranked matches. in about 15 games i jumped from 10 to a 23. i see you play quite a bit though, as you had like 1600 experience and ranked a 43 or something like that.

as for madden, i havent played it much on the 360 or PS3. i still play PS2, because there are FAR less glitches that people use, and i simply kick ass at the PS2 version. but it doesnt matter. i own you in every way possible and it doesnt matter what game we play, i will win 100% of the time. even if i never played it before. in halo, you can have rocket launchers, and i will beat you with a pistol. in madden you can have the Patriots, and i will beat you with all the 3rd stringers on the Dolphins.

stretch > johnsmith

everyone > cutler

lol cutler

HALO 3 is still the only game I own on 360, so I put in quite a few hours on it.

This is going to be funny as shit trying to explain this to my wife who already makes fun of me for playing HALO so damn much, "I met these guys on a spurs website and now we are playing eachother at HALO. Fuck I need to make real life friends again.

johnsmith
06-23-2008, 11:30 AM
lol agilemaxpower

Whatever beenieweenie

stretch
06-23-2008, 11:34 AM
HALO 3 is still the only game I own on 360, so I put in quite a few hours on it.

This is going to be funny as shit trying to explain this to my wife who already makes fun of me for playing HALO so damn much, "I met these guys on a spurs website and now we are playing eachother at HALO. Fuck I need to make real life friends again.

I actually dont even own a 360, so the only times i get to play it is at a friends house, which is why i dont play often. but for some reason, halo has always come natural to me. if i played it more often, i would easily be in the 40s by now. i literally until last week, hadnt played it in about 5 months. im sure if i had a 360 i would play it more often though. its enough to keep me entertained, and it saves me money from having to go out all the time. over the course of a year, if i spent like 1 day a week playing xbox instead of going out and wasting money, id save a shitload of money. id also probably turn into johnsmith, which is never a good thing.

stretch
06-23-2008, 11:35 AM
Whatever beenieweenie

you forgot the "69" part.

ATRAIN
06-23-2008, 11:35 AM
My GT is on the GT thread add me and beware. Do you still play Madden 08?

stretch
06-23-2008, 11:44 AM
Raiders: 8-8

Broncos: 5-11

johnsmith
06-23-2008, 12:39 PM
My GT is on the GT thread add me and beware. Do you still play Madden 08?

I shelved Madden 08 a while ago, I'm hoping that EA won't produce the exact same fucking game again this year.

johnsmith
06-23-2008, 12:40 PM
I actually dont even own a 360, so the only times i get to play it is at a friends house, which is why i dont play often. but for some reason, halo has always come natural to me. if i played it more often, i would easily be in the 40s by now. i literally until last week, hadnt played it in about 5 months. im sure if i had a 360 i would play it more often though. its enough to keep me entertained, and it saves me money from having to go out all the time. over the course of a year, if i spent like 1 day a week playing xbox instead of going out and wasting money, id save a shitload of money. id also probably turn into johnsmith, which is never a good thing.

Whatever bitch, go out and buy a 360 and I'll light you up regularly. And if you are looking for a good way to save money from going out, get married, I never go out anymore, what the hell would be the point?

johnsmith
06-23-2008, 12:40 PM
Raiders: 8-8

Broncos: 5-11

I'd love to argue, but my hopes aren't that high for the Broncos this season.

stretch
06-23-2008, 12:52 PM
Whatever bitch, go out and buy a 360 and I'll light you up regularly. And if you are looking for a good way to save money from going out, get married, I never go out anymore, what the hell would be the point?

no. you suck balls and will never beat me at anything and everything. plus, you like Jay Cutler.

and you may save money from going out, but end up spending more on other shit, so i dont think that marriage will solve any money issues.

stretch
06-23-2008, 12:53 PM
I'd love to argue, but my hopes aren't that high for the Broncos this season.

nor should they be. why, you may ask?

one word (and an abbreviation)...

lol cutler

johnsmith
06-23-2008, 12:53 PM
no. you suck balls and will never beat me at anything and everything. plus, you like Jay Cutler.

and you may save money from going out, but end up spending more on other shit, so i dont think that marriage will solve any money issues.

I don't know how many times I have to tell you, I rule.

Good point about the marriage thing though.

johnsmith
06-23-2008, 12:54 PM
nor should they be. why, you may ask?

one word (and an abbreviation)...

lol cutler

I hate you.

stretch
06-23-2008, 12:56 PM
I don't know how many times I have to tell you, I rule.

yeah i noticed on your profile thing.

Good point about the marriage thing though.

lol dumbass

stretch
06-23-2008, 12:56 PM
I hate you.

at least you are learning to accept the utter suckiness of jay cutler.

johnsmith
06-23-2008, 12:58 PM
[QUOTE=stretch;2617587]yeah i noticed on your profile thing.

Microsoft made me take off my old slogan which was "fuck you". I didn't see anything wrong with it though.

lol dumbass

Can't argue that.

johnsmith
06-23-2008, 12:58 PM
at least you are learning to accept the utter suckiness of jay cutler.

I'm learning to accept my hatred of you.

mardigan
06-23-2008, 01:02 PM
Yo, lets play some Halo later.
mardigan1110

None of you want any at Madden.

mardigan
06-23-2008, 01:09 PM
I shelved Madden 08 a while ago, I'm hoping that EA won't produce the exact same fucking game again this year.

All kinds of new shit
http://sports.espn.go.com/videogames/news/story?id=3424381

Madden 09 celebrates the 20th Anniversary of videogame's longest running yearly franchise. At the same time as serving a s reminder of what it has done right to earn 20 years of gaming success, Madden 09 also offers up a monumental first for the series: Online leagues.

For years now, people have been begging EA to include this feature in it's Madden franchise. The ability to create a league with friends is something that we've always enjoyed doing, though it's become quite inconvenient and impractical since moving out of the dorm. Well, not it's here and nothing could be more exciting.

The gameplay itself continues to impress and upholds the high standard that Madden games have set for themselves. The stadiums are more realistic and crowd is as alive as ever. Other extra features include a practice mode that feels like you're playing football in a Tron world, with digital red and blue holographic characters duking it out on some computerized gridiron.

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/686428/E3_Preview_Hands_On_With_EA_Sports.html#readmore

Also, and this is the biggest thing for me, they are bringing back the package subs, so you can create all kinds of different packages with whatever players you want in it, which was a huge hole for me in Madden 09.

johnsmith
06-23-2008, 01:19 PM
The online league thing sounds pretty bad ass.

Just think Stretch, I could light you up and make it official.

stretch
06-23-2008, 01:32 PM
The online league thing sounds pretty bad ass.

Just think Stretch, I could light you up and make it official.

not going to happen. never has, never will.

FlavoredIcecream
06-23-2008, 06:59 PM
lol @ Stretches predictions

bostonguy
06-23-2008, 11:32 PM
lol cutler

lol Russell

FlavoredIcecream
06-24-2008, 01:41 AM
lol Raiders

stretch
06-24-2008, 08:27 AM
lol Russell

Russell > Cutler

kinda like...

Eli > Brady

stretch
06-24-2008, 08:28 AM
lol Raiders

lol new jersey

bostonguy
06-24-2008, 03:18 PM
Russell > Cutler

kinda like...

Eli > Brady

LOL missing the playoffs.

Lol 16-13

LOL Justin Fargas

LOL Allen Davis

:toast:downspin:

stretch
06-24-2008, 03:31 PM
LOL missing the playoffs.

Lol 16-13

LOL Justin Fargas

LOL Allen Davis

:toast:downspin:

lol 2 biggest choke jobs of all time in consecutive seasons

lol 17-14

lol got caught cheating

lol 18*-1

lol david tyree

MavDynasty
07-01-2008, 09:27 AM
lol 2 biggest choke jobs of all time in consecutive seasons

lol 17-14

lol got caught cheating

lol 18*-1

lol david tyree

lol mono and bostonguys meltdown(see sig)