PDA

View Full Version : Will someone sell me some pain pills?

mouse
06-24-2008, 12:05 AM
I just got off the phone with my sister and she told me she slammed her finger in the car door. But instead of opening the door she pulled her finger out.

She said she has no insurance. What middle class working American does?

And she doesn't want to sit in an Emergency room for 18 hours.

So I told her i would look for some serious medication from the Club posters.

561-9941 and how much you want for the pills. Thanks!

Ps: she works at Beto's off Broadway if you want to see her in person.

Beto's Comida Latina
www.betoscomidalatina.com

8142 Broadway St
San Antonio, TX 78209
(210) 930-9393

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=ETL&q=Betos+in+san+antonio&btnG=Search

marini martini
06-24-2008, 12:10 AM
I don't have any pain pills, but you can tell her she can have Midge's big hairy ass organ if she wants. That might make her feel better!:rolleyes

mrsmaalox
06-24-2008, 12:11 AM
Ewww. How do you know Midge's ass and organ are hairy?!?

Viva Las Espuelas
06-24-2008, 12:18 AM
Ewww. How do you know Midge's ass and organ are hairy?!?
hmm. i didn't see an "and" between ass and organ.

mouse
06-24-2008, 12:35 AM
I feel bad for my sister she can't call into work she is the manger of the restaurant, I could hear her crying on the phone it sorta made me sad. And ruined my buzz.

I was hoping one of the ST posters was a part time Veterinarian, or a heroin addict, and had some extra methadone.

Hell even some good weed might help her get through tomorrows lunch rush. :depressed

come to think of it, the weed may help me sleep tonight! :smokin

Fillmoe
06-24-2008, 12:39 AM
Ill give her a cock meat sandwich

marini martini
06-24-2008, 12:53 AM
I feel bad for my sister she can't call into work she is the manger of the restaurant, I could hear her crying on the phone it sorta made me sad. And ruined my buzz.
:cry I hate it when that happens!

I was hoping one of the ST posters was a part time Veterinarian, or a heroin addict, and had some extra methadone.

Being a part time heroin addict, I wish I could help. But damn, my time was last year, and now I'm working at a rehab clinic! Sorry

Hell even some good weed might help her get through tomorrows lunch rush. :depressedCall my dtrs baby's daddy 210-878-9008, he grows it on the roof.

come to think of it, the weed may help me sleep tonight! :smokin

mrsmaalox
06-24-2008, 01:13 AM

:oops My bad.

marini martini
06-24-2008, 01:19 AM

:oops My bad.

And you passed Human Anatomy, and was a trauma nurse????? Glad, I didn't have a emergency hemroidectomy on your watch!!!

:lmao:lmao:lmao

mouse
06-24-2008, 01:39 AM
Ill give her a cock meat sandwich

With, or w/o the pickle?

fatsack
06-24-2008, 08:23 AM
http://www.made-in-china.com/image/2f0j00rCZtbvDLVEpaM/Instant-Ice-Pack-CS-IC-II-160-.jpg