PDA

View Full Version : sons I have a serious question that needs a serious answer about Hussein

BRHornet45
06-24-2008, 12:32 PM
sons someone told me the other day that Muhammad Hussein Obama is in favor of slavery reparations. I was not provided with a link or a source from the person who told me this, but he said that Hussein stated that he was in favor or reparations during a debate years ago. sons is this true?

E20
06-24-2008, 12:34 PM
Did eveybody really get their 40 acres and a mule?

Spur-Addict
06-24-2008, 12:36 PM
I don't know, but that Sig is on point.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-24-2008, 12:36 PM
sons someone told me the other day that Muhammad Hussein Obama is in favor of slavery reparations. I was not provided with a link or a source from the person who told me this, but he said that Hussein stated that he was in favor or reparations during a debate years ago. sons is this true?that would be political suicide. i hope he does push for it.

ChumpDumper
06-24-2008, 12:43 PM
In his run for the Senate, it was actually the Republican candidate who supported reparations. Obama opposed them.

AZLouis
06-24-2008, 12:43 PM
If the government pays reparations I want the Black Hills back at a minimum.

Oh, Gee!!
06-24-2008, 12:47 PM
I don't forsee race becoming an issue during the general election.

Anti.Hero
06-24-2008, 12:47 PM
I heard he wants to give Iran some of our nukes.

Wild Cobra
06-24-2008, 12:53 PM
I think he did, but I'm not sure. Not going to look much for it either. I did find this (http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/election2008/2007-07-19-debate-transcript_N.htm):

COOPER: Senator Obama, your position on reparations?

(APPLAUSE)

OBAMA: I think the reparations we need right here in South Carolina is investment, for example, in our schools. I did a...

(APPLAUSE)

I did a town hall meeting in Florence, South Carolina, in an area called the corridor of shame. They've got buildings that students are trying to learn in that were built right after the Civil War. And we've got teachers who are not trained to teach the subjects they're teaching and high dropout rates. We've got to understand that there are corridors of shame all across the country. And if we make the investments and understand that those are our children, that's the kind of reparations that are really going to make a difference in America right now.

COOPER: Is anyone on the stage for reparations for slavery for African-Americans? Are you?

KUCINICH: I am.

It comes down to interpreting what he really means.

BRHornet45
06-24-2008, 12:56 PM
I think he did, but I'm not sure. Not going to look much for it either. I did find this (http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/election2008/2007-07-19-debate-transcript_N.htm):

sons I think its safe to say that Hussein is for them. Judging by the above post Hussein dodged giving a definite "yes" answer so that he can keep his whitey voters. sons something tells me that his racist wife is behind all of this just like she was in luring him to that racist church.

ChumpDumper
06-24-2008, 12:57 PM
Nah, it's pretty stupid to say that, whitey.

Wild Cobra
06-24-2008, 01:06 PM
Did eveybody really get their 40 acres and a mule?

Yes. Several previous slaves recieved the 40 acres and a mule (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/40_acres_and_a_mule). They were given out until the first president to be impeached recinded Sherman's Special Field Orders, No. 15 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherman%27s_Special_Field_Orders%2C_No._15). Those of you who want to be angry about this, blame the person who assassinated president Lincoln. This lead to Andrew Jackson becoming president, who struck down the special order. Blame him too if you like.

It should be noted the order did not include a mule or all slaves. A mule was possibly given by those alloting the land. It was to be alloted to heads of households for a specific group of displaced slaves. Not all.

FromWayDowntown
06-24-2008, 01:09 PM
sons I think its safe to say that Hussein is for them. Judging by the above post Hussein dodged giving a definite "yes" answer so that he can keep his whitey voters. sons something tells me that his racist wife is behind all of this just like she was in luring him to that racist church.

Son, I think it's pretty safe to say that your willingness to give a stilted reading to anything on this subject indicates that you've already made up your mind on Obama's position. It woudn't really matter what he said, of course -- if he overtly said he was against it, you'd likely just charge him with misstating his real position on the issue.

BRHornet45
06-24-2008, 01:12 PM
Son, I think it's pretty safe to say that your willingness to give a stilted reading to anything on this subject indicates that you've already made up your mind on Obama's position. It woudn't really matter what he said, of course -- if he overtly said he was against it, you'd likely just charge him with misstating his real position on the issue.

false son. B for effort though. god bless

E20
06-24-2008, 01:15 PM
Yes. Several previous slaves recieved the 40 acres and a mule (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/40_acres_and_a_mule). They were given out until the first president to be impeached recinded Sherman's Special Field Orders, No. 15 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherman%27s_Special_Field_Orders%2C_No._15). Those of you who want to be angry about this, blame the person who assassinated president Lincoln. This lead to Andrew Jackson becoming president, who struck down the special order. Blame him too if you like.

It should be noted the order did not include a mule or all slaves. A mule was possibly given by those alloting the land. It was to be alloted to heads of households for a specific group of displaced slaves. Not all.

Several does not equal ALL. Besides I was making a joke.

Wild Cobra
06-24-2008, 01:23 PM
Several does not equal ALL. Besides I was making a joke.
My mistake. For some reason, i read "everybody" as "anybody."

RandomGuy
06-24-2008, 02:32 PM
sons someone told me the other day that Muhammad Hussein Obama is in favor of slavery reparations. I was not provided with a link or a source from the person who told me this, but he said that Hussein stated that he was in favor or reparations during a debate years ago. sons is this true?

Who is this Muhammad Hussein Obama?

Wild Cobra
06-24-2008, 02:52 PM
Who is this Muhammad Hussein Obama?

Must be one of Barack Obama's several step-brothers

RandomGuy
06-24-2008, 02:53 PM
Must be one of Barack Obama's several step-brothers

... and I should care because...?

BradLohaus
06-24-2008, 03:50 PM
Those of you who want to be angry about this, blame the person who assassinated president Lincoln. This lead to Andrew Jackson becoming president, who struck down the special order. Blame him too if you like.

Andrew Johnson. Jackson was a great man.

Wild Cobra
06-24-2008, 03:58 PM
Andrew Johnson. Jackson was a great man.
Keep in mind. I'm not judging him. I'm saying why the slaves didn't get their 40 acres.

clambake
06-24-2008, 04:12 PM
this thread is a perfect example of conservative intelligence. go back to your haystack.

Oh, Gee!!
06-24-2008, 04:13 PM
Keep in mind. I'm not judging him...

or getting his name right

FromWayDowntown
06-24-2008, 04:14 PM
Keep in mind. I'm not judging him. I'm saying why the slaves didn't get their 40 acres.

Sure. Lohaus is just asking you to blame or credit (or neither). Andrew Johnson is a very different President, in historical terms, than Andrew Jackson.

Spurminator
06-24-2008, 04:18 PM

It's pretty clear what he means. Interpretation shouldn't be difficult.

johnsmith
06-24-2008, 04:19 PM
this thread is a perfect example of conservative intelligence. go back to your haystack.

Yep, it's tough to defend a conservative viewpoint when "sons" like this guy starts a thread like this.

I wonder if we can kick him out of the club?

Extra Stout
06-24-2008, 04:23 PM
Obama also said when he gets elected:

1) Blacks can rape all the white women they want without going to jail.

2) Loudspeakers blaring gangsta rap 24 hours a day will be mounted on street counters in white neighborhoods.

3) He will institute an annual holiday where blacks can enter a white person's house and take whatever possessions they please.

4) African-American Vernacular English will be made the mandatory language of business.

5) He will change the pledge of allegiance to say "One Nation under Allah."

6) He will have all white Christians rounded up into prison camps and fed to lions.

7) He will pretend to be Israel's friend, and then three and a half years into his term will nuke Jerusalem.

My sources are unimpeachable, just like President Bush, PBUH.

clambake
06-24-2008, 04:28 PM
Yep, it's tough to defend a conservative viewpoint when "sons" like this guy starts a thread like this.

I wonder if we can kick him out of the club?

nah, he just needs some counseling. maybe we could get don quixote to stop stalking angel luv long enough to help.

G-Nob
06-24-2008, 04:55 PM
Did foghorn leghorn start this thread?

BRHornet45
06-24-2008, 06:11 PM

son im not even a conservative you dumb bitch

Anti.Hero
06-24-2008, 08:10 PM
Son I wish I could vote twice. Once against Obama, and another for your sig as president. God Bless and Good night.

jochhejaam
06-24-2008, 08:29 PM
Obama also said when he gets elected:

6) He will have all white Christians rounded up into prison camps and fed to lions.

7) He will pretend to be Israel's friend, and then three and a half years into his term will nuke Jerusalem.

8) Any American found praying without facing Mecca shall be beaten brutally about the head and shoulders.

9) Whites shall not be permitted to eat a Denny's

ElNono
06-24-2008, 08:35 PM

Here's what will happen if he goes for it:

Reparations (http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=24406&title=reparations-2003)

BRHornet45
06-25-2008, 02:46 AM
Son I wish I could vote twice. Once against Obama, and another for your sig as president. God Bless and Good night.

thanks son I agree. god bless