PDA

View Full Version : nbasham, boutons. why do you live in the usa?

Clandestino
06-24-2008, 06:58 PM
everything you post bashes the usa... what makes you stay in the united states versus any other country you could live in?

Nbadan
06-24-2008, 07:39 PM
:lmao

Is this a joke?

Cant_Be_Faded
06-24-2008, 07:41 PM
That one time clandestino posted about boutons jacking off to al qaeda pictures was easily one of the funniest political forum posts of all time.

That guy really does hate america.

PEP
06-24-2008, 07:58 PM
Its a crappy job but someones gotta do it. Might as well be them.

Anti.Hero
06-24-2008, 08:05 PM
gotta be the hot dogs.

boutons_
06-24-2008, 08:06 PM
"what makes you stay in the united states versus any other country you could live in?"

None of your fucking business, and why do you care, not that it's any of my business.

I do appreciate that that we piss you and the other right-bots off to no end.

Anti.Hero
06-24-2008, 08:08 PM
Whos pissing who off? We know we are right, and you are wrong. That's why you are so pissed lulz

clambake
06-24-2008, 08:10 PM
meh, we stuck it out through bush. will you stick it out through obama?

clambake
06-24-2008, 08:11 PM
is there even another country that's redneck friendly?

possessed
06-24-2008, 08:44 PM
How many of you people that rag on rednecks and Republicans live in Texas?

Common sense isn't so common, is it?

ElNono
06-24-2008, 08:55 PM
How many of you people that rag on rednecks and Republicans live in Texas?

Common sense isn't so common, is it?

Isn't Texas another country?

Clandestino
06-24-2008, 09:30 PM
is anyone amazed they can't even post one reason why???

Cant_Be_Faded
06-24-2008, 10:20 PM
Whos pissing who off? We know we are right, and you are wrong. That's why you are so pissed lulz

lulz? get your fucking ass out of here you are automatically a bigger douche than boutons

Wild Cobra
06-24-2008, 10:43 PM

Is this a joke?

No, it's no joke. You guys don't deserve to live here. You need to see other countries, then maybe you'll appriciate what America means.

boutons_
06-24-2008, 11:06 PM
"You guys don't deserve to live here"

Who the fuck, esp a forum twerp, says American citizens can't live in America?

That's so typical ignorant, anti-American bullying bullshit that I dissent against, which doesn't mean, as you dumbfucks ALWAYS get wrong, that I dissent against America itself.

The very concept "boutons doesn't agree with right-wing fucktards, therefore, he should leave America" You fuckers don't own America, you don't own patriotism or the flag or lapel pins more than anybody else.

I've spent plenty of time living in Europe (non-military), so don't lecture me about America or Europe. I've very probably got a broader and deeper view of both continents than all you brokeback bubbas combined.

Clandestino
06-24-2008, 11:29 PM
that is total bullshit.. if you had, you wouldn't make such short-sided posts all the time... and if you had lived overseas, then why did you move back if it is so great out there???

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-25-2008, 12:12 AM
"You guys don't deserve to live here"

Who the fuck, esp a forum twerp, says American citizens can't live in America?

That's so typical ignorant, anti-American bullying bullshit that I dissent against, which doesn't mean, as you dumbfucks ALWAYS get wrong, that I dissent against America itself.

The very concept "boutons doesn't agree with right-wing fucktards, therefore, he should leave America" You fuckers don't own America, you don't own patriotism or the flag or lapel pins more than anybody else.

I've spent plenty of time living in Europe (non-military), so don't lecture me about America or Europe. I've very probably got a broader and deeper view of both continents than all you brokeback bubbas combined.

Yet you still can't answer the fucking question...

He wasn't trying to bully you, he was asking if there was anything you liked about this country. Really, how hard is it to answer that question?

What do you love about America over other countries? If you're so fucking enlightened (for being a scrub ass home schooled teenager, that's a funny argument for you to make), spit it out.

What makes America better than these other places you supposedly have so much perspective from living in?

Nbadan
06-25-2008, 12:33 AM
It's like Aggie and Clan live in a bubble...Carlin said it best

9KReZyAZLI0

Nbadan
06-25-2008, 12:48 AM
....but we like war...

UaS2bRGS86c

boutons_
06-25-2008, 12:50 AM
Here's telecoms buying their way out of criminality:

http://www.politico.com/blogs/thecrypt/0608/Dems_who_flipped_on_FISA_immunity_see_more_telecom _cash.html

Damn, it doesn't take much $K to flip a Congressman. cheap, corrupt fucks.

Medvedenko
06-25-2008, 01:00 AM
Well, not to speak for boutons, but the actual idea of criticism and concern for his country is what makes him truly American. To watch idly, with the head in sand believing everything that's purposefully spoon fed by the government, teachers, church and media is more of an indictment.

Nbadan
06-25-2008, 01:23 AM
Well, not to speak for boutons, but the actual idea of criticism and concern for his country is what makes him truly American. To watch idly, with the head in sand believing everything that's purposefully spoon fed by the government, teachers, church and media is more of an indictment.

Nice Stuff Medvedenko.....Quoting Thomas Jefferson..."all tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"....

V5mXPYPX79s

Medvedenko
06-25-2008, 01:26 AM
I find it odd that certain people on this forum don't understand the real meaning of what is to be an American. I get that their version of America differs, but that difference shouldn't be ignorance. That's the true danger to any society. Why ignore.......

Nbadan
06-25-2008, 02:22 AM
I find it odd that certain people on this forum don't understand the real meaning of what is to be an American. I get that their version of America differs, but that difference shouldn't be ignorance. That's the true danger to any society. Why ignore.......

Propaganda 101..

1NcTWzR_MNw

...some people are ignorant, but many more buy the propaganda....

RandomGuy
06-25-2008, 08:42 AM
everything you post bashes the usa... what makes you stay in the united states versus any other country you could live in?

If the liberals take over and the country "goes to hell in a handbasket" as the hand-wavers in conservativedom predict, will you get the hell out?

Gawd, I would pay for the ticket for the first conservative to move to some small country somewhere, with no gob'mint to tax them.

I got it, all y'all can go to Somalia, where there are no income taxes, and life must therefore be beautiful, and try your "no big government" experiment there.

Give it 10 years, and tell me how it goes.

Clandestino
06-25-2008, 10:33 AM
but neither boutons or nbadan has answered the question themselves... why is that???

Clandestino
06-25-2008, 10:34 AM
it wasn't a trick question, but merely, why do you live in the united states? they can't answer it.

also, boutons supposedly lived elsewhere... what brought him back? there has to be something he likes about the usa...

Medvedenko
06-25-2008, 11:16 AM
it wasn't a trick question, but merely, why do you live in the united states? they can't answer it.

also, boutons supposedly lived elsewhere... what brought him back? there has to be something he likes about the usa...

Are you that dense?

ElNono
06-25-2008, 12:34 PM

Perhaps they choose not to answer the question(s). It's a free country.
Would that be OK with you?
Are you going to start patronizing them because they don't feel like answering?

clambake
06-25-2008, 12:44 PM
Perhaps they choose not to answer the question(s). It's a free country.
Would that be OK with you?
Are you going to start patronizing them because they don't feel like answering?

this is the 8th birthday of the new america. failure to answer a question from a Bush eunuch is an act of treason.

PEP
06-25-2008, 12:56 PM
They'll answer it once Obama is elected and their posts will change to how much they love America and how great it is to live here.

boutons_
06-25-2008, 01:04 PM
There's plenty to like about living in the USA, .... or UK, or Japan, or France, or anywhere. There are even 100s of 1000s of N.A. people who have retired to, eg, Costa Rica and other countries. Are they terrorists and America-haters?

I think there are several million US citizens living permanently overseas. Are they all terrorists? Do they all "hate America"?

Like many US residents, I'm concerned about how the Repugs, neo-c*nts, conservatives, corps are screwing up America, because I live here now.

I'm living here in the USA now as result of a family decision, which will remain none of your fucking business. Sorry to disappoint you, but I didn't come back to USA because it's Best Damn Place On Earth. I was not, you will be disappointed to hear, living miserably and unhappily in Europe, nor are 300 M Europeans living unhappily or miserably just because they aren't living in the USA.

All you jingoistic, xenophobic, chauvinistic bubbas, consider yourself bitch slapped, yet again.

xrayzebra
06-25-2008, 01:10 PM
I got it, all y'all can go to Somalia, where there are no income taxes, and life must therefore be beautiful, and try your "no big government" experiment there.

I don't know about Somalia. But I will take you up on America Samoa. My Granddaughter and her husband are there working at this time. When can I expect my tickets.

RandomGuy
06-25-2008, 01:24 PM
They'll answer it once Obama is elected and their posts will change to how much they love America and how great it is to live here.

Obama probably won't re-do an investigation into 9-11, which Dan is convinced was a "false-flag" operation conducted by Bush, etc to have an excuse for the invasion of Iraq. That will probably move him to the "part of the problem" column in Dan's mind.

RandomGuy
06-25-2008, 01:25 PM
I don't know about Somalia. But I will take you up on America Samoa. My Granddaughter and her husband are there working at this time. When can I expect my tickets.

As soon as I am done repaying my student loans, say 2020.

johnsmith
06-25-2008, 01:26 PM
As soon as I am done repaying my student loans, say 2020.

Fucking student loans. I fucking hate em.

boutons_
06-25-2008, 01:38 PM
HUSSEIN will be force-fed so many poison pills planted by dubya that I have very low "hope" that Obama will be able to accomplish very much positive (ie, progress) at all, even with Dem domination of both chambers, due to the huge federal deficit intentionally, maliciously run up by dubya and the costs of $9T federal debt servicing.

HUSSEIN may be able to patch up some of dubya's holes in the Exec and rapes of the Constitution, but that's about all. That's just bringing us to where we were in 2000, not progress.

Nbadan
06-25-2008, 01:50 PM
Obama probably won't re-do an investigation into 9-11, which Dan is convinced was a "false-flag" operation conducted by Bush, etc to have an excuse for the invasion of Iraq. That will probably move him to the "part of the problem" column in Dan's mind.

Quote me where I have ever said this.....My claim remains the same as always....either 9/11 an inside job or it wasn't...we simply don't have enough physical evidence or scientific proof to form a logical conclusion in either case...of course that won't stop you from stating your beliefs as fact...

ChumpDumper
06-25-2008, 03:01 PM
Quote me where I have ever said this.....My claim remains the same as always....either 9/11 an inside job or it wasn't...we simply don't have enough physical evidence or scientific proof to form a logical conclusion in either case...of course that won't stop you from stating your beliefs as fact...At least we actually state and are willing to discuss our beliefs.

You, for whatever reason, are not. Since you won't say, it's easy to speculate you have no actual beliefs regarding 9/11.

xrayzebra
06-25-2008, 03:36 PM
Yeah, dan, you dummy, for goodness sakes don't believe you lying eyes. Those were super-imposed picture of jets flying into the WTC. OMG, you really, really cant be that stupid. Or maybe you can.

Also, I guess all those folks on the plane were taken away by space aliens.

Clandestino
06-25-2008, 07:50 PM
There's plenty to like about living in the USA, .... or UK, or Japan, or France, or anywhere. There are even 100s of 1000s of N.A. people who have retired to, eg, Costa Rica and other countries. Are they terrorists and America-haters?

I'm living here in the USA now as result of a family decision, which will remain none of your fucking business. Sorry to disappoint you, but I didn't come back to USA because it's Best Damn Place On Earth. I was not, you will be disappointed to hear, living miserably and unhappily in Europe, nor are 300 M Europeans living unhappily or miserably just because they aren't living in the USA.

family decision, because the UNITED STATES is the BEST DAMN PLACE ON EARTH for you and your family.. that is why you're fucking here.

and believe me.. all the bitching and complaining and conspiracy bullshit you spew on here, doesn't solve anything. i can easily bet you belong to no organization that would help the usa solve the perceived problems you talk about. i bet you don't even do anything to help your local community. people like you aren't fun to be around because you only bitch and moan.. nothing gets accomplished by people like you.

Clandestino
06-25-2008, 07:51 PM
Quote me where I have ever said this.....My claim remains the same as always....either 9/11 an inside job or it wasn't...we simply don't have enough physical evidence or scientific proof to form a logical conclusion in either case...of course that won't stop you from stating your beliefs as fact...

:rolleyes

this guy is just hopeless...

DUCK!!!! the black helicopters are circling:lmao

boutons_
06-25-2008, 07:57 PM
"all the bitching and complaining and conspiracy bullshit you spew on here, doesn't solve anything"

NO BULLSHIT here by ANYBODY solves ANYTHING. got that? good, now GFY.

"the UNITED STATES is the BEST DAMN PLACE ON EARTH for you and your family"

That's your jingoistic opinion. It's the kind chauvinism that assholes like you use to bust up other countries, because those countries and peoples aren't "good enough" to respect and let live in peace. Where I decide is the best place for me to reside is exclusively my decision.

ElNono
06-25-2008, 07:59 PM
family decision, because the UNITED STATES is the BEST DAMN PLACE ON EARTH for you and your family.. that is why you're fucking here.

and believe me.. all the bitching and complaining and conspiracy bullshit you spew on here, doesn't solve anything. i can easily bet you belong to no organization that would help the usa solve the perceived problems you talk about. i bet you don't even do anything to help your local community. people like you aren't fun to be around because you only bitch and moan.. nothing gets accomplished by people like you.

Free Country!!!... We can bitch and moan all we want, in your face, and do absolutely jack shit about it. This is your country!!!!
What? you don't like it? Then GTFO!

whottt
06-25-2008, 08:26 PM

LOL it wasn't but 60 years ago Europe was polarized shithole...

Europe's been at war for most of it's history...it's the spawning ground of every weed ideology of the 20th century sans rad Islam...and this brief moment of peace has been in large part due to our military being stuck up their ass as our own assurance we won't get drug back into another of their fucking wars...

Likely, they will resume to war as usual after America declines...be sure to get over there ASAP.

Racism
The Inquistion
International Slavery
Colonialism
Nazism
Communism
Tau Ceramica...
The Palestinian/Israeli conflict
The insanely stupid Mid-Eastern borders.
The colonial devastation of the African continent.

But yeah...it's Bush's fault.

John Kerry
06-25-2008, 08:34 PM

Oh shut the hell up you Canadian pansy.

whottt
06-25-2008, 09:03 PM
I don't really care where boutons wants to live...he can love Europe all he wants.

I personally wouldn't mind living in Europe at some point, there are a lot of places I would like to live just for the sheer hell of it...

Where boutons pisses me off is with his America is the source of all the world's problems bullshit, or even Bush(now transfererred to former American POW and Presidential nominee McCain) when in fact, most of the world's problems can be laid directly at the colonial feet of Europe.

He acts like they're blameless and have their shit together...they aren't, and they don't.

The last thing we need to be doing is following their advice...when we do that, little things like, oh WWII and the Palestinian Israeli conflict tend to occur...

Nuclear Weapons
Anti-Semitism

Hey boutons...you know slavery? America didn't invent that form of slavery...it was Europeans that brought it to this country and institutionalized it. We ended it.

The genocide of the native Americans and the indigenous South American populations? Those weren't Americans that did that...those were Europeans. We didn't invent colonialism...we ended it.

I don't think we're blameless, we're damn sure not perfect, but that last people that need to be looking down their noses at us are Europe...I don't care how pretty it is there.

And I see jack shit evidence that they have a clue what to do in the ME other than fuck it up.

PS: European capitalism is one million times worse and greed oriented than the American form.

Clandestino
06-26-2008, 07:45 AM
^^^^nice...

nobody reallys gives a fuck about boutons or nbadan, but it is ridiculous for them to always, always spew hatred toward the greatest country in the world...

and obviously, they believe it is the greatest country in the world because they still live here... if they didn't feel it was the greatest, for their familie's sake, they would move away.

Clandestino
06-26-2008, 07:47 AM
Free Country!!!... We can bitch and moan all we want, in your face, and do absolutely jack shit about it. This is your country!!!!
What? you don't like it? Then GTFO!

:lol who is this guy???

ElNono
06-26-2008, 09:05 AM
:lol who is this guy???

I think it came out more 'hippie' than I wanted. I'm glad you had a good laugh. :lol

Clandestino
06-30-2008, 07:24 AM
wow, so, these pussies never were able to answer??? figured... and for those of you who stuck up for them.. that doesn't count. they should be able to say at least one good thing about america without your help.

JoeChalupa
06-30-2008, 08:40 AM
Speaking out against the government is what makes the USA the greatest country in the world. I'm sure one could ask yonivore and xrayzebra the same question when they bash the democrats and bitch after Obama is in the White House.

xrayzebra
06-30-2008, 09:21 AM
Speaking out against the government is what makes the USA the greatest country in the world. I'm sure one could ask yonivore and xrayzebra the same question when they bash the democrats and bitch after Obama is in the White House.

Yeah, those that don't like our elections and politicians can always participate with the citizens of Zimbabwe in their Presidential race.

mouse
06-30-2008, 01:46 PM

I hate that head in the sand mentality. Say nothing negative or face the "why are you here?" quote.

Kind of like when I bring up the shit this city does, 410, Alamo Dome, river walk......people like buddy Holly say why do you live in San Antonio?

I suppose If i talked about how the planet earth is going to shit I would here some tree hugger say why don't you off yourself or move to Mars!

It shows how a person has nowhere to go and is to lazy to engage in any intelligent conversation.

Next time a person complains about the Spurs I will say why not just watch NASCAR?

BacktoBasics
06-30-2008, 01:49 PM
I'm not a fan of boutons but whats wrong with hating the current system and how things are done? You can't love your Country but hate how its being handled? Pretty idiotic train of thought to be pissed off at someone for wanting it to be better.

boutons_
06-30-2008, 01:58 PM
Whott and Clanny, two peas in a pod.

America is exceptional, is blameless. Look in the fucking mirror once in a while.

Colonial Europe didn't force dubya to invade Iraq,

colonial Europe didn't force America into the sub-prime crisis

colonial Europe didn't force America to ignore the long-impending oil crunch

etc, etc, etc.

"colonial Europe"? what a fucking reach. That's just like saying that Clinton is fully responsible for 9/11, 8 months into dubya's term.

And of course, they must totally misstate and lie about my position to make their cases, same tactic as "Hussein is a gay Muslim terrorist-lover not born in USA".

smeagol
06-30-2008, 02:38 PM
dan and boutons love Chavez.

That's what's wrong with those two loons :lol

GopherSA
06-30-2008, 08:44 PM
Dissent is one of the things that makes this country great.

I didn't spend nearly nine years in the Army to shut people up - I spent nearly nine years in the Army to ensure they have the right to speak their mind. One of the best things we can have in this nation is conflict over ideas. This is how things get discussed, how thought gets stimulated and how real change gets made. Bad ideas will be presented...but it's through this exchange of ideas (from the right and from the left) that real change is made in the country.

Are we managing Iraq properly? I think not.

Are we managing the economy properly? Check the DJ close today.

Are things perfect when it comes to protecting the rights of those who need being protected? If you have to think about it...then the answer's no.

I'm a Republican, but I'm very happy to see that we have voices speaking up about things they disagree with. When we have no dissent...then nobody's thinking.

sabar
06-30-2008, 09:02 PM
Dissent is good. Nbadan is pretty level-headed.
I think boutons is a bit delusional. He hates our politics, our economy, our business, even though 99% of the world does it the same way. Maybe he wants to live on some random island, he'll never see socialism here, or anywhere in the world in 20 years.

I could care less as long as they aren't domestic terrorists. Life is short, you know? You do what you can for the future generations. The world is moving towards true globalization, cultural differences will melt together and everyone's opinion will be moot at the country level.

ElNono
06-30-2008, 09:11 PM

I didn't spend nearly nine years in the Army to shut people up - I spent nearly nine years in the Army to ensure they have the right to speak their mind. One of the best things we can have in this nation is conflict over ideas. This is how things get discussed, how thought gets stimulated and how real change gets made. Bad ideas will be presented...but it's through this exchange of ideas (from the right and from the left) that real change is made in the country.

Are things perfect when it comes to protecting the rights of those who need being protected? If you have to think about it...then the answer's no.

I'm a Republican, but I'm very happy to see that we have voices speaking up about things they disagree with. When we have no dissent...then nobody's thinking.

+1 :tu

xrayzebra
06-30-2008, 09:19 PM

America is exceptional, is blameless. Look in the fucking mirror once in a while.

etc, etc, etc.

"colonial Europe"? what a fucking reach. That's just like saying that Clinton is fully responsible for 9/11, 8 months into dubya's term.

And of course, they must totally misstate and lie about my position to make their cases, same tactic as "Hussein is a gay Muslim terrorist-lover not born in USA".

boutons America is exceptional. No doubt about it.

America is blameless in the war on terror. We didn't start the damn war, but we will finish it. On our terms.

Europe is bogged down in their own little world. They didn't support Bush, except the UK, because of the corruption in their governments higher ups involved in the food for oil program.

There is an old GI saying and it is so very true, there will always be a Europe as long as their is a USA. And they damn well know it. We have pulled their fat out of the fire on several occassions. The blood sweat and tears of this nation have kept them free.

Now get back under your rock you little slime ball and leave the world to the grown ups. You annoy me with your whinning and Euorpean knowledge of the world.

GopherSA
06-30-2008, 09:25 PM
I disagree with the statement that America is blameless in the war on terror.

Bombing and launching missiles at middle eastern countries throughout the 1990s and 1980s isn't exactly something that will win friends and influence people. We should have finished the job in Iraq in 1991, we should have finished the job in Somalia and we should have committed more than just air power to respond to terrorists over the last 30 years.

We didn't ask for this war, but our NCA certainly enabled it through inappropriate choices in response.

Thank you, Bill Clinton.

Thank you, George HW Bush.

Thank you, Ronald Reagan.

Thank you, Jimmy Carter.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-30-2008, 10:59 PM

Whose ignorant? I think the government is full of shit and would love to push the reset button on all politics in D.C.

But I'm also a realist and realize that probably won't happen, and there's too many fat and lazy Americans, and too many illegals that the politicians like to court for their votes and the votes of those that empathize with them, who are willing to take the ever-expanding handouts given by our 'leaders' to buy votes.

One day Americans will wake up and realize that it's time to take back the country from the politicians and special interests, but the question is if it will be in time.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-30-2008, 11:02 PM
"all the bitching and complaining and conspiracy bullshit you spew on here, doesn't solve anything"

NO BULLSHIT here by ANYBODY solves ANYTHING. got that? good, now GFY.

"the UNITED STATES is the BEST DAMN PLACE ON EARTH for you and your family"

That's your jingoistic opinion. It's the kind chauvinism that assholes like you use to bust up other countries, because those countries and peoples aren't "good enough" to respect and let live in peace. Where I decide is the best place for me to reside is exclusively my decision.

I'm just curious, good for you, you've been to Europe. Big fucking whoop. If you had been to any of central or south America, you'd probably be less of a bitch than you are about this country.

boutons_
06-30-2008, 11:14 PM
"If you had been to any of central or south America, you'd probably be less of a bitch than you are about this country."

I compare USA with other industrial countries, the Group of 8 or whatever. About only the check box of superiority that the USA can check off now is kick-ass, country-busting military power. US financial size and power are losing relative to Europe, China, India, Brazil, Russia.

Dissenting agains the Iraq war, the Repugs, the neo-c*nts, the health care mess, absence of a national energy policy (not dickhead's secrect policy of invading Iraq), the predations of the corps in cahoots with the govt against the citizenry, the corruption and uselessness of DC, is not being unpatriotic nor dissenting against the American ideals.

That's like saying HUSSEIN loves terrorists because of a lapel pin or a hand on heart. They are right-wing picayune, trivial, invented bullshit issues to deflect from the total failures of the Repugs, and from the amazing weaknesses of McFlop.

whottt
07-01-2008, 02:32 AM

etc, etc, etc.

What a huge crock of shit...

And you do hate America...

whottt
07-01-2008, 03:56 AM
So boutons...who you rooting for in the Olympics?

Magic_Johnson
07-01-2008, 06:11 AM
^^^^nice...

nobody reallys gives a fuck about boutons or nbadan, but it is ridiculous for them to always, always spew hatred toward the greatest country in the world...

and obviously, they believe it is the greatest country in the world because they still live here... if they didn't feel it was the greatest, for their familie's sake, they would move away.

edit:
"the greatest"
american are modest

Clandestino
07-01-2008, 07:01 AM
the greatest, american are modest

the greatest american what?

Clandestino
07-01-2008, 07:05 AM
like i said.... niether nbadan, nor boutons will ever say anything positive about the u.s.a. they can't... and the rest of you typical democrats stick up for them... it is just like in the real life... according to democrats nobody is resposible for their actions.

awww...he only raped her, he had a bad childhood...it's not his fault...i think he needs our help. how can we help this poor criminal.

or

omg, how can we infring on this poor terrorists fault. we found him on the battlefield shooting at us, but maybe he was just out hunting and we bad americans invaded his homeland. no, no, it's okay that he cut off our soldiers heads...it was his upbringing....

Magic_Johnson
07-01-2008, 07:05 AM
i edited my post.
you claim usa is the greatest country in the world, please explain

boutons_
07-01-2008, 08:06 AM
Clanny is repeating that dissent against dubya and the Repugs and all their bullshit is dissent against USA.

johnsmith
07-01-2008, 08:24 AM
Clanny is repeating that dissent against dubya and the Repugs and all their bullshit is dissent against USA.

No he's not, he's just pointing out that you've never said one positive thing about the country that feeds you.

I'm all for people being allowed to voice opinions and agree that this is one of the things that make this country what it is, but I also agree that a resident here in America should be able to state one single positive thing about the United States and Boutons is proving that he is emotionally unable to come up with anything.

ElNono
07-01-2008, 08:36 AM
No he's not, he's just pointing out that you've never said one positive thing about the country that feeds you.

He hates dubya with a passion. That's a positive in my book right there.

johnsmith
07-01-2008, 08:42 AM
He hates dubya with a passion. That's a positive in my book right there.

And that's fair enough, I understand that. But there isn't anything about this country that he likes? Not the scenery, the freedoms, the (relatively) low gas prices compared to everywhere else, etc, etc?

Just one thing, that's all I would look for. Fuck, I like the Rocky Mountains, that would be good enough.

JoeChalupa
07-01-2008, 08:50 AM
like i said.... niether nbadan, nor boutons will ever say anything positive about the u.s.a. they can't... and the rest of you typical democrats stick up for them... it is just like in the real life... according to democrats nobody is resposible for their actions.

awww...he only raped her, he had a bad childhood...it's not his fault...i think he needs our help. how can we help this poor criminal.

or

omg, how can we infring on this poor terrorists fault. we found him on the battlefield shooting at us, but maybe he was just out hunting and we bad americans invaded his homeland. no, no, it's okay that he cut off our soldiers heads...it was his upbringing....

What a crock of BS. :rolleyes Just like the rest of you typical conservative wannabe republicans sticking up for one another.

The "You hate America" because you have an opinion that differs from yours is pathetic and lame.

+2

Clandestino
07-01-2008, 06:32 PM
They STILL CAN'T SAY ONE REASON WHY THEY LIKE AMERICA... LOL! That is what cracks me up. They don't have to say the US is the greatest country in the world, but to have never said one positive about the US is ridiculous.

boutons_
07-01-2008, 07:11 PM
Clanny, what fucks up your crack is that nobody here does anything here because you want it done.

Clandestino
07-01-2008, 07:38 PM
nope, it is that you have NEVER said anything positive about the US.

mookie2001
07-01-2008, 07:46 PM
dan and boutons love Chavez.

That's what's wrong with those two loons :lol
of course esmegmol says its americas responsibility to globalize the world

mookie2001
07-01-2008, 07:48 PM
we know this

-Hubie Brown 2006

smeagol
07-01-2008, 07:59 PM
of course esmegmol says its americas responsibility to globalize the world

and it's the mookster who wants America to be a fucking island . . .

I know you don't like to use apostrophes but it's America's, you fat lazy fuck.

PS: I said it's in America's best interest to help develop the 3rd World. The rich help the poor, the haves help the haves-not, the needy are helped by the opulent . . . it's a simple concept, even for a simple-minded person such as yourself.

That is why filantropy exists, you know. That is why Bill Gates retired. That is why the lucky help the less lucky.

That is why one day I will go to America and help your poor, good for nothing, islationsits ass . . .

mookie2001
07-01-2008, 08:02 PM
sorrry senor

we've got some problems in america we need fixed first

possessed
07-01-2008, 10:42 PM
And if you don't like the way we do things

you can GITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT OUT!

Or threaten to leave like Alec Baldwin and Barbara Streisand, but never actually do it.

GaryJohnston
07-02-2008, 01:25 AM

because the USA is the best country in the world by far, no matter what those fags say.

romsho
07-02-2008, 04:27 AM

Well said. I love this country and would not want to live anywhere else, but functionally we have some serious issues at the moment. We can and should be doing alot better. The idea that those who don't like the way our government is handling things right now make them "unpatriotic" is laughable.

johnsmith
07-02-2008, 06:00 AM
Well said. I love this country and would not want to live anywhere else, but functionally we have some serious issues at the moment. We can and should be doing alot better. The idea that those who don't like the way our government is handling things right now make them "unpatriotic" is laughable.

I don't think they've been called "unpatriotic".......even in this thread. The only thing that was asked is if they could name one positive thing about the country that educates their children........and they couldn't.

It's more interesting then anything else.

johnsmith
07-02-2008, 06:02 AM
Nevermind, just saw the poll.

whottt
07-02-2008, 09:21 AM
So boutons...who you rooting for in the Olympics?

boutons has an anti-American slant to just about every post he makes concerning the US...it's not got nothing to do with Republicans half the time...read his posts in the club and hte basketball forum...

I can't believe you guys are falling for his trite line of shit.

And they are biased propaganda whores and you can read the same shit they post on any Islamic Website run by some guy whose education consists of reading the Quran.

I don't think America's always right...but anyone that thinks the left is always right(as boutons and Nbadan seem to think with every post they make)...is fucking clueless. And anyone that thinks Europe has it's shit together is even more fucking clueless.

But as for their complete leftist stance...they are wrong.
Things change...nothing is always right.

JoeChalupa
07-02-2008, 10:03 AM
The Olympics was never meant to be a contest between countries but a contest between athletes. The original goal and meaning of the Olympics has been lost. Like those bashing Becky Hammon for playing for the Russian Basketball Team.

Clandestino
07-02-2008, 06:29 PM
and boutons and dan don't seem liberal to me.. they are just anti-american for everything!!!!

like i said, they can't say one positive thing about the greatest country in the world...

boutons_
07-02-2008, 06:53 PM
I've really lit a fire under Whott-the-fuck.

Like Aggie and Clanny, he's obsessed with me. I'm flattered, and EFFECTIVE! :lol

Whott's post is rotten with logical errors, which is about the only tactic right-wingers have left after 7 years of Repug disasters. Actually, the right-wingers will always have the tactic of suppressing mythical voter fraud, which is code phrase for "intimidate the blacks to stay in their ghettos on voting days".

Dissenting against neo-c*nts means I'm liberal

Dissenting against Repugs means I'm Dem.

Dissenting against corporate predations, free market rip-offs, system gaming means I'm a communist/socialist.

Dissenting against Whott's paranoid, chauvinistic, closed-minded, mean-spirited, shoot-first-last-and-always America means I'm a traitor.

Dissenting against Iraq means I'm pro-terrorist.

Dissenting against Whott means I'm an expert at shooting whott-fish in a barrel (this one is true :lol )

Clandestino
07-02-2008, 07:00 PM
what does you hating the government and saying they fuck everything up...THEN you saying you want government healthcare make you??? a dumbass!

boutons_
07-02-2008, 07:26 PM
Most doctors and most Americans want a govt run healthcare, what a bunch of dumbasses. Not one of them, having looked at their situations and looked around, has thought it through.

At least the right wing has carefully reflected and decided "all govt is bad and must be destroyed". The right prefers being fucked over with high premiums, high deductibles, and high co-pay, and often just disqualified or cancelled.

PEP
07-02-2008, 07:29 PM
what does you hating the government and saying they fuck everything up...THEN you saying you want government healthcare make you??? a dumbass!