PDA

View Full Version : Suns Expect Dragic to Replace Nash

Jeremy
06-27-2008, 12:00 AM
According to various local sources:

The Suns are really, really excited to get Goran Dragic. They consider him the second best PG in the draft, after Rose. Better than Westbrook, Augustin, or Chalmers. They expect him to back up Nash and then replace him. They seem to be pretty confident they can get him to the US to play here soon. If Robin Lopez had not been available at #15, the Suns would have picked Dragic at #15. They were trying to add a first-round pick to get him, as they considered him a first-rounder. Then they tried to move up to the top of the second round to get him.

Anyway, we'll see what happens in the future.

"The Suns envision Goran Dragic taking over for Steve Nash."

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/

9 p.m. Thursday

The deal will be official once the final pick of the second round was made.

8:47 p.m. Thursday

Check that. The Suns just had the draft of their dreams.

They can't announce the trade yet because it is pending league approval but Phoenix has acquired Slovenian point guard Goran Dragic in a trade with San Antonio.

This is a 6-foot-4, lefthanded point guard who Phoenix envisions can back up Steve Nash and take over the job in a couple years likely will be a Sun. Phoenix fancied him more than D.J. Augustin or Mario Chalmers and spent the night trying to make a deal to move up in the second round to land him.

By adding Dragic, Phoenix has addressed two of the toughest positions to fill -- center and point guard.

The Suns gave the Spurs Malik Hairston as well as a second-round pick in 2009 and cash to get Dragic.

http://www.azcentral.com/members/Blog/PaulCoro/26635

Marcus Bryant
06-27-2008, 12:01 AM
When he's available, Nash, Shaq, and perhaps Stoudemire will be gone.

Buddy Holly
06-27-2008, 12:02 AM
Dude, first off, is this a Suns board? No, so no one gives a shit.

Also, this kid isn't coming, if ever, for 2-3 seasons. ANYTHING can happen within that time like him sucking. Also, O'Neal will be done, Bell will probably be gone and Amare. He'll be the starting PG of a lottery team. YAY!

Spurtacus
06-27-2008, 12:02 AM
If Robin Lopez had not been available at #15, the Suns would have picked Dragic at #15.

:rollin

Marcus Bryant
06-27-2008, 12:04 AM
:rollin

Yeah, that's definitely entertaining.

Jeremy
06-27-2008, 12:06 AM
Y'all can laugh now, but this may be one of the worst trades the Spurs ever made. Just letting you know.

Marcus Bryant
06-27-2008, 12:07 AM
Y'all can laugh now, but this may be one of the worst trades the Spurs ever made. Just letting you know.

Good luck taking him away from Tau Ceramica.

Buddy Holly
They're hyping this kid up so the pending future of the Suns and the excessive heat in Phoenix doesn't cause a real "The Happening" from happening with Suns fans.

TheProfessor
Enjoy working with Tau.

Buddy Holly
06-27-2008, 12:08 AM

:lol

Yeah... worst. ever. in. history.

Keep telling yourself that.

T Park
06-27-2008, 12:08 AM
They don't quite understand the whole tau ceramica part do they.

Buddy Holly
06-27-2008, 12:09 AM

Nope. They will though.

Mr. Peabody
06-27-2008, 12:09 AM

Hell, in 2-3 years the Euro will be worth 4x the dollar and the Suns will not be able to match Dragic's contract with Tau.

Buddy Holly
06-27-2008, 12:10 AM
LOL

Some Arizona rag could have written about a Coyote turd the Spurs found and gave to Kerr that was going to replace Nash and this guy would make the same thread about the turd.

Kibic
06-27-2008, 12:50 AM
Tau will never offer him anything like they did to Splitter. Totally different cases.

Buddy Holly
06-27-2008, 12:53 AM
What they offered Tiago wasn't even that substantial and who knows how strong the Euro will be compared to the dollar in two or three years. Probably why the Spurs were willing to part with his rights.

baseline bum
06-27-2008, 01:10 AM
Sounds alot like the time we blew it by sending Corey Hightower to the Lakers.

T Park
06-27-2008, 01:11 AM

"The rich get richer" - Kenny Smith.

Marcus Bryant
06-27-2008, 01:15 AM

:tu

angelbelow
06-27-2008, 02:40 AM
lol to replace steve nash huh, maybe we could have milked more.

Slo spurs fan
06-27-2008, 03:09 AM
He can go to Suns after 08/09 season. He can go even now if he is willing to pay 1 mio Euros.

rj215
06-27-2008, 03:44 AM
He can go to Suns after 08/09 season. He can go even now if he is willing to pay 1 mio Euros.

I hope he goes there and starts, then has a fight with Shaq and then Shaq can show him how his ass tastes. The Suns are a joke and they got the biggest clown in the NBA playing center. I hope he keeps 'limiting' Tim to 24ppg, 14rpg and 2.5 bpg everytime they meet.

Buddy Holly
06-27-2008, 03:52 AM

I'm sure he's on his way to the local ATM machine to withdraw a cool million. :toast

Slo spurs fan
06-27-2008, 06:54 AM
I'm sure he's on his way to the local ATM machine to withdraw a cool million. :toast

Yeah, yeah, he will be in Phoenix sooner than Splitter in SA.:toast

ata
06-27-2008, 08:50 AM

No, they don't!
How to fuck Suns? Trade them a Tau player

Tacker
06-27-2008, 09:02 AM
fail thread

SpursChampsIII
06-27-2008, 09:15 AM

Actually, we laugh every time we eliminate you from the playoffs...pretty much every year. We gave you Barbosa...you couldn't get it done. Now we give you Dragic and you still won't get it done.

BTW, we could bring back Horry again and have him knock nerd-boy into the cheap seats...then you would have a GREAT need for Dragic.

:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2: > 0

MoSpur
06-27-2008, 09:23 AM
I think this guy will be in a Suns uni next season. The whole Tau thing is true, but its not just Tau. Its the Euro Dollar period. I can see players out of high school going to play in Europe for big money if the NBA doesn't fix the rookie salary thing quick.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-27-2008, 10:50 AM
TAU is just going to let him leave for Suns? Just like they just let Scola and Splitter leave?

angel_luv
06-27-2008, 10:58 AM
Boo Suns!

I wanted Goran here. :( :( :(

Bruno
06-27-2008, 11:03 AM
Tau has lost Planinic to CSKA and Prigioni is aging and quite limited.
If Dragic is good, Tau will make a push to keep him and offer him a lot of money. :downspin:

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-27-2008, 11:05 AM
Tau has lost Planinic to CSKA and Prigioni is aging and quite limited.
If Dragic is good, Tau will make a push to keep him and offer him a lot of money. :downspin:

Yes exact what I think. Prigioni will be main guard for little bit longer then huge contract offer will come to Dragic. This obvious after they let Planinic leave.

Guess Suns even if they offer full MLE will not be able to get Dragic and I think he already have 3 year contract now so Suns can wait few years then try outbid TAU and only be able offer MLE. Good luck for Suns.

kobyz
06-27-2008, 11:08 AM
because the suns pick Dragic in the second round they able to offer him a lot more money

timvp
06-27-2008, 11:08 AM
Prignoni was horrible in the games I watched. Dragic should start and play a lot as long as if his offense isn't too limited.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-27-2008, 11:51 AM
Prignoni was horrible in the games I watched. Dragic should start and play a lot as long as if his offense isn't too limited.

He is not with TAU this year if I know reports correct.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-27-2008, 11:52 AM
because the suns pick Dragic in the second round they able to offer him a lot more money

Yes but only MLE because they will be over cap correct? In 3 years time you believe way Euroleague contracts is get bigger that this will be enough? Even when NBA contract must have tax take from it and one with TAU is no taxes?

Even with euro grow each day against dollar?

angel_luv
06-27-2008, 11:53 AM
Oy vey.

I was just talking to a co-worker about the draft. I was saying I was sorry we traded Dragic.
And my co- worker is like, " Oh, the Russian?"

I was like, " He is from Slovenia."
CoWorker: "Isn't that Russia?"

Sigh!

ChumpDumper
06-27-2008, 11:56 AM
Your fetish is both amusing and disturbing.

JMarkJohns
06-27-2008, 11:57 AM
So, did this trade actually happen? ESPN doesn't list it as happening.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2008, 12:00 PM
So, did this trade actually happen? ESPN doesn't list it as happening.It's on the NBA board.

http://www.nba.com/draft2008/board.html#r2

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-27-2008, 12:00 PM
So, did this trade actually happen? ESPN doesn't list it as happening.

Yes it did.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2008, 12:06 PM
http://www.nba.com/suns/news/draft08_dragic.html

JMarkJohns
06-27-2008, 12:12 PM
Thanks. I have no idea one way or the other, but he sounds like a quality pick up/project. After netting the Right to Milos Vujanic only to have him spurn NBA pennies for the bucks of Europe, I'm a little reserved in my optimism.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2008, 12:26 PM
It will be interesting to see what kind of deal it will take to get him into the NBA.

K-State Spur
06-27-2008, 12:36 PM

i thought the NBA fixed that loophole so that it would not be more advantageous to some guys to be a second round pick.

angel_luv
06-27-2008, 12:44 PM
Your fetish is both amusing and disturbing.

You would mock me when I am in mourning?

I went to bed last night and there was a new Slovenian Spur and woke up to find him gone and to the Suns.
:depressed

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-27-2008, 12:44 PM
Thanks. I have no idea one way or the other, but he sounds like a quality pick up/project. After netting the Right to Milos Vujanic only to have him spurn NBA pennies for the bucks of Europe, I'm a little reserved in my optimism.

Vujanic was not player that had potentials for NBA.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-27-2008, 12:45 PM
You would mock me when I am in mourning?

I went to bed last night with a new Slovenian Spur and woke up to find him gone and to the Suns.
:depressed

You need to stop rooting for shitty Euros.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2008, 12:46 PM
You would mock me when I am in mourning?Even more now that you posted that.

angel_luv
06-27-2008, 12:47 PM
Even more now that you posted that.

I know. That was terrible. :lol

Dario
06-27-2008, 01:19 PM
I just read somewhere he said he would definately play for tau atleast for the next two years, so if you think about it suns are screwed either way.
If he plays well in tau he gets way more money than rookie suns contract and if he turns into bust suns wouldn't want him anyway.
GJ bufford i guess...

angel_luv
06-27-2008, 01:54 PM
I just read somewhere he said he would definately play for tau atleast for the next two years, so if you think about it suns are screwed either way.
If he plays well in tau he gets way more money than rookie suns contract and if he turns into bust suns wouldn't want him anyway.
GJ bufford i guess...

Hey Dario!
kako si kaj? :)

T Park
06-27-2008, 01:59 PM

Spurs pwned the Suns HARDCORE on this one

jag
06-27-2008, 04:14 PM
:lol at sunsfan who started this thread to brag about "various local sources" hyping Dragic as the Nash replacement, especially considering he may never come to the States.

The Spurs are obviously in need of a bu-pg...they obviously didn't feel like waiting till Duncan was in diapers to see Dragic come to the NBA.

Kobayagi
06-27-2008, 04:38 PM
especially considering he may never come to the States.

I think you guys are forgetting something. He's a Slovenian. Slovenia is a country with a population of 2 million. Currently, there are 5 Slovenians in the NBA and that's a hell of a ratio by any standards. It's not because Slovenians would be more talented than Greeks or Spaniards or Croats, it's because of their mentality - wanting to play at the highest level - in the NBA. Even though they could easily be paid millions of euros playing for european teams. I believe, Dragic is a guy that will want to come to the NBA no matter what and TAU's money won't keep him in Europe. He's got a lot to learn still and I really hope he stays in Europe at least a season or two and develops his game.

Here is a video (mms://phxsuns.wmod.llnwd.net/a205/o2/workout_dragic_080622.wmv) of his workout with the Suns. He left national team camp, took a 15-hour flight, worked out with the Suns and returned home to play against Croatia today.

Dario
06-28-2008, 05:57 AM
He is young, he is eager to play and to prove he can play. On top of that he still didn't recieve his first big paycheck, so i asume money is still an isue for him. There are to much intangibles, if he plays well he gets way way more money than in NBA, why would he leave a team where he is confortable and gets steady minutes for an unknown situation in NBA, a lot better players got screwed and returned to EU, OR he might just not develop or get any playtime in tau. I would be surprised if he would play for suns in next three years.
PS: angel hvala vredu, pa ti?:p:

Extra Stout
06-30-2008, 09:26 AM
Is this guy slated to "replace" Nash as in a "OMG, we totally schooled the whole league, especially the Spurs, by picking up an MVP-caliber point guard in the second round" kind of replacement? Or is he going to "replace" Nash the way Rasho Nesterovic "replaced" David Robinson?

K-State Spur
06-30-2008, 10:38 AM
Is this guy slated to "replace" Nash as in a "OMG, we totally schooled the whole league, especially the Spurs, by picking up an MVP-caliber point guard in the second round" kind of replacement? Or is he going to "replace" Nash the way Rasho Nesterovic "replaced" David Robinson?

There's another option:

Kerr's plan was to hire a coach who won't work well with Nash. Combined with his age + new system, Nash becomes nothing more than an average player, thus making him significantly easier to replace. Brilliant move by Stevie K.

SenorSpur
06-30-2008, 10:51 AM
:lol at sunsfan who started this thread to brag about "various local sources" hyping Dragic as the Nash replacement, especially considering he may never come to the States.

The Spurs are obviously in need of a bu-pg...they obviously didn't feel like waiting till Duncan was in diapers to see Dragic come to the NBA.

Recall the Spurs had already resolved their backup PG situation with the drafting of Hill. If you saw the video of the Suns war room, it was obvious the Suns were frantically fielding offers to move up in the 2nd round to draft Dragic. The Spurs drafted Dragic, in the 2nd round, as part of a pre-arranged deal with the Suns. That deal was contigent, of course, on Dragic being available.

The Spurs had no intention of ever keeping this guy for themselves. Had he not been available, you would likely have seen the Spurs go in another direction. It worked out well for the Spurs because they still got the guy they wanted and picked up a 2nd rounder in '09.

coopdogg3
06-30-2008, 11:04 AM
Recall the Spurs had already resolved their backup PG situation with the drafting of Hill. If you saw the video of the Suns war room, it was obvious the Suns were frantically fielding offers to move up in the 2nd round to draft Dragic. The Spurs drafted Dragic, in the 2nd round, as part of a pre-arranged deal with the Suns. That deal was contigent, of course, on Dragic being available.

The Spurs had no intention of ever keeping this guy for themselves. Had he not been available, you would likely have seen the Spurs go in another direction. It worked out well for the Spurs because they still got the guy they wanted and picked up a 2nd rounder in '09.

I'd bet that the Spurs did the trade with it arranged beforehand that the Suns would take Hairston. That's probably the guy the Spurs wanted. So if Drajic hadn't have been there, I would imagine the Spurs would have just drafted Hairston.

SenorSpur
06-30-2008, 11:24 AM
I'd bet that the Spurs did the trade with it arranged beforehand that the Suns would take Hairston. That's probably the guy the Spurs wanted. So if Drajic hadn't have been there, I would imagine the Spurs would have just drafted Hairston.

That's what I figured too.

sendman
06-30-2008, 03:10 PM
NEWSFLASH!

TAU just got punk'd by Dragics former team Geoplin Slovan. Slovenian court decided that his contract with TAU isn't valid, so he is still a member of Geoplin Slovan. That opens the door for the Suns to sign him as soon as they work out the deal with his team. Media is reporting something around 250.000€ buyout.

Marcus Bryant
06-30-2008, 03:22 PM
NEWSFLASH!

TAU just got punk'd by Dragics former team Geoplin Slovan. Slovenian court decided that his contract with TAU isn't valid, so he is still a member of Geoplin Slovan. That opens the door for the Suns to sign him as soon as they work out the deal with his team. Media is reporting something around 250.000€ buyout.

How do you think a Spanish court will rule?

sendman
06-30-2008, 03:41 PM
How do you think a Spanish court will rule?
Spanish court doesn't have a jurisdiction in this case. I'm sure that TAUs lawyers will appeal. But they can appeal only in Slovenian court. If they won't like the rulling then they can take their case to the European court...I think. I expect some more drama in this matter, because it's been dragging trough the court for two years now.

Marcus Bryant
06-30-2008, 03:46 PM
How do you think a Spanish court will rule on the contract he signed with Tau?

Slomo
06-30-2008, 04:04 PM
How do you think a Spanish court will rule on the contract he signed with Tau?

The Spanish court can rule anyway it wants since it has no jurisdiction in this matter. TAU could sue him personally for fraud, but since he signed in good faith after getting all the proper papers by the national organization, they could only ask for money paid (and I don't think that's a lot).

If anybody is at fault here it's the Slovenian National basketball org since it's their job (witin FIBA) to prevent such situations. If his status was not clear at the time of the contract signing they could have stopped him from going to TAU. They were convinced that it would be resolved between the clubs and agreed to the trade/move on a provisional and temporary base (which sounds like BS in retrospect) - Slovan didn't see it that way and sued.

Tau knew there were conditions attached to the player and I'm sure it's built in the contract - it's not like TAU didn't know.

I have no personal insight in the situation but what I'm reading/seeing in the media is that Goran is not happy about this, so I'm guessing GeoPlin Slovan (he's old club) will be the loser in this.

Of course the Suns and his manager could use this to get him out of the TAU contract, although it sounds a little far fetched.

Wouldn't you like to see TAU punked for once? It would even be sweeter if it wasn't by the Suns...

picnroll
06-30-2008, 04:59 PM
Would be very nice to see Tau get screwed. :)

T Park
06-30-2008, 05:09 PM
Interesting developments.

Fing Splitter :pctoss

ShoogarBear
06-30-2008, 05:57 PM
Seeing Tau get screwed but the Suns profit would be a crystallization of the old joke about watching your mother-in-law drive off a cliff in your new BMW.

FilSpursFan
06-30-2008, 07:04 PM

Another Leandro Barbosa?? :depressed

Slomo
07-01-2008, 08:53 AM
Seeing Tau get screwed but the Suns profit would be a crystallization of the old joke about watching your mother-in-law drive off a cliff in your new BMW.

My feelings exactly.

ata
07-01-2008, 08:56 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Obstructed_View
07-02-2008, 04:23 PM
The Spanish court can rule anyway it wants since it has no jurisdiction in this matter. TAU could sue him personally for fraud, but since he signed in good faith after getting all the proper papers by the national organization, they could only ask for money paid (and I don't think that's a lot).

The latest article states that he paid the money back first thing, and it wasn't much.

urunobili
07-14-2008, 11:17 AM

i think it's reverse now mate... :depressed

http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/baloncesto/acb/es/desarrollo/1145731.html

it basically says that he is about to fuck TAU... and that TAU is looking for a new PG since it's a fact he'll be joining the Suns...

Bruno in 3, 2, 1...

remingtonbo2001
07-14-2008, 11:39 AM
"The rich get richer" - Kenny Smith.

Richer thread.

spurman20
07-14-2008, 11:54 AM
Another Leandro Barbosa?? :depressed

Not even close to LB. This guy has average speed for a pg, is a poor outside shooter and avg defender. He is a good set up man and has a nice midrange game. He may replace nash, but he will be an average pg in the NBA at best. Reminds me of Smush Parker with a higher IQ.

oligarchy
07-14-2008, 12:09 PM
Not even close to LB. This guy has average speed for a pg, is a poor outside shooter and avg defender. He is a good set up man and has a nice midrange game. He may replace nash, but he will be an average pg in the NBA at best. Reminds me of Smush Parker with a higher IQ.

Average defender? That's his biggest strength. He's fairly average at everything else, but has slowly improved his offensive game.

Also, watch Slovenia versus France and see that he can guard Tony VERY WELL.

Bruno
07-14-2008, 12:29 PM
Bruno in 3, 2, 1...

I don't get it. What should I say ?

THE SAMOAN TD
07-14-2008, 12:46 PM
And I Expect To Be A Millionaire By Tommorow

spurman20
07-14-2008, 01:24 PM
Average defender? That's his biggest strength. He's fairly average at everything else, but has slowly improved his offensive game.

Also, watch Slovenia versus France and see that he can guard Tony VERY WELL.

AVG defender, he has trouble stayn with quick pgs.

oligarchy
07-14-2008, 01:49 PM

That's exactly who he has trouble staying with :lol. Dragic has excellent speed and has fairly long arms. He can stay in front of any PG and is great at disrupting passing lanes. Go watch some full games of Slovenia, since you have no clue about his game. If you told me he couldn't hit a pull-up jumper, we'd be in agreement.

nil.ball
07-14-2008, 02:26 PM
Like the rockets replaced Hakeem Olajuwan with Kelvin Kato.

Steve Kerr = Isiah Thomas 2.0

Pero
07-14-2008, 02:33 PM

Tony Parker is a slow point guard. :lol

Goran Dragic
02-21-2010, 12:05 PM
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm259/CTG24/bump_signs.jpg

Obstructed_View
02-21-2010, 12:08 PM
Um, yeah. Thanks for nothing in that trade. And for the draft pick that turned into DeJuan Blair.

Goran Dragic
02-21-2010, 12:40 PM
Um, yeah. Thanks for nothing in that trade. And for the draft pick that turned into DeJuan Blair.

Me > Dejuan Blair

safetypickle
02-21-2010, 02:08 PM
2008 pg rankings
westbrook>rose>hill>dragic>chalmers>augustin

Mr. Body
02-21-2010, 02:28 PM
2008 pg rankings

Lots of wrong right there.

Muser
02-21-2010, 02:44 PM
2008 pg rankings

:lmao

Rose > Westbrook

Dragic> Hill

safetypickle
02-21-2010, 04:25 PM
rose's development is nowhere near westbrook, and this trend will continue. rose is a much more hyped player and espn darling, but the only thing he is doing better this season than westbrook is scroring, and most of that comes down to durantula's dominance.
westbrook will be a triple double machine, and doesn't get as much praise in okc breakout season as he deserves. if he can work on his jumpshot and limit his to's, no doubt he will be a top pg for years to come.
rose
19.9ppg, 5.8ast, 3.8rpg, 0.8stl
westbrook
16.3ppg, 7.6ast, 5.1rpg, 1.2stl

Obstructed_View
02-21-2010, 05:29 PM
Me > Dejuan Blair

You = Beno Udrih.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-07-2010, 11:22 PM
:lmao all the idiots in this thread owe Jeremy an apology.

ShoogarBear
05-07-2010, 11:25 PM
Jaren Jackson had some good playoff games.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-07-2010, 11:25 PM

:lmao yeah, sure it does!

HarlemHeat37
05-07-2010, 11:27 PM
To be fair, most Suns fans were calling him Tragic last year..

He was extremely bad last year, one of the worst players I had seen in a while..amazing how much he's improved in such a small amount of time..

Bender
05-07-2010, 11:29 PM
it was tragic for the spurs while he was in

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-07-2010, 11:29 PM
He was bad when Porter played him, once Gentry took over he immediately played well.

DPG21920
05-07-2010, 11:30 PM
He is a decent player, who happened to have an amazing game in a big moment. It's not like he is some sure bet at this point. Yes he has made nice strides, but to act like this dude is a replacement for Nash is silly.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-07-2010, 11:31 PM
It's almost as silly as thinking this was a good trade for the Spurs.

DPG21920
05-07-2010, 11:36 PM
Blair+Malik+Cash > Dragic.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-07-2010, 11:39 PM

:lmao you must not have watched the game tonight.

DPG21920
05-07-2010, 11:40 PM
:lmao you must not have watched the game tonight.

Good call.

sendman
05-07-2010, 11:40 PM
And you have a scoreboard to back that claim.:nope

DPG21920
05-07-2010, 11:41 PM
I hate people.

MannyIsGod
05-07-2010, 11:42 PM
Props to Dragic for the hell of a game.

Jeremy
05-08-2010, 01:15 AM
:lmao all the idiots in this thread owe Jeremy an apology.

Thanks, bro. I was gonna bump this thread if it hadn't been already, hehe.

Jeremy
05-08-2010, 01:15 AM

It feels so good. :)

BadOdor
05-08-2010, 01:23 AM
Jeremy bukkakeing all over spur fan in this thread.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-08-2010, 01:26 AM
Dude, first off, is this a Suns board? No, so no one gives a shit.

Also, this kid isn't coming, if ever, for 2-3 seasons. ANYTHING can happen within that time like him sucking. Also, O'Neal will be done, Bell will probably be gone and Amare. He'll be the starting PG of a lottery team. YAY!

I wouldn't expect anything less than this from some faggot who posts on n'sync forums.

BadOdor
05-08-2010, 01:29 AM
I wouldn't expect anything less than this from some faggot who posts on n'sync forums.

And steals slomo's pictures.

ata
05-08-2010, 06:08 AM

Another crow to eat

gm5k
05-08-2010, 06:13 AM
Jeremy bukkakeing all over spur fan in this thread.

:rollin wow this is hilarious. nice one,Jeremy!

Jeremy
07-20-2012, 01:09 AM
With the Suns officially signing (http://www.nba.com/suns/dragic_signs_120719.html) Dragic to replace Nash today, I just had to bump this thread again. ;)

Xylus
07-20-2012, 01:42 AM
Shazammmmm!