Conversation Between Isitjustme? and DUNCANownsKOBE

24 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. tbh, one song by Nickelback that I do like is Leader of Men. And who gives a shit? Are you better than someone because you like different music? Do you really think you're that high and mighty that you can judge someone because of their taste in music? And if you really take the time to make fun of someone because of the music they like you must be really uncomfortable in your own skin. Get off your high horse, DoK..because in the grand scheme of things, you ain't shit. #realtalk
  2. hi n!gger
  3. 2 of those 3 people are in the Regulation Crew, while the 3rd one is a free agent expected to resign with the Regulation Crew. It's an obvious choice which crew you should be joining tbh. You wouldn't be getting recruited if you didn't have potential.
  4. I don't really think I want to be part of dis one. However I am looking to join this site's understudy/mentor program and I've narrowed my mentor choices down to you, Dirk4MVP, and Axe Murderer. Here's the current rundown:

The way I see it your racism and comedy puts you in the lead. Plus if I have a Jewish friend I can make holocaust jokes more easily. You getting a little hurt when I Big Leagued you loses you some points, I mean I already blew you pretty intensely here. Guess I'll need to deep throat next time.

Dirk4MVP would be a solid mentor but I'm beginning to think he's just a bandwagon Isitjustme? fan who only really likes me when I'm taking a giant shit on CubanSucks.

Axe Murderer has my favorite troll mocking another poster (Lefty's understudy), plus he's funny and laid back. This is gonna be a tough choice.
  5. why are you big leaguing me
  6. Since you are new, we will have to wait on a max contract, but the Regulation Krew is ready to offer you a fully guaranteed 5 year salary comparable to that of the #1 overall pick, with the last 2 years being player options. I'm sure TLC will want your services, just remember the nigs (me, dirk4mvp), who saw your potential first.
  7. I think he means semen...get it?

What a comedian!
  8. Soooooo apparently I didn't share my milkshake with you?
  9. oops nvm I misread something in that link.
  10. *
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 24
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast