Conversation Between LnGrrrR and baseline bum

19 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. That's pretty awesome news. Thanks for the hookup! Once I finish my test for rank, I plan on getting my CCNA and then see if St Louis has a good IT routing and switching course; if not, back to comp science...
  2. It's crazy how many free courses there are from top schools at edx, coursera, and Stanford's class2go. You could seriously do the equivalent of an entire bachelor's degree in CS for free taking courses entirely from Berkeley, Stanford, MIT, and Princeton.
  3. That's pretty sweet. I doubt I could hang in the class (a bit rusty on some of the comp sci stuff like eigenvalues), but since its free I might anyways. Depends on how busy I am at my next job.
  4. Hey man, since your ass in into computation, I thought this class might interest you:

http://www.edx.org/courses/BerkeleyX...3_Spring/about

(where I stole my avatar from )
  5. Glad to hear. I noticed that St Louis is one of the top crime areas in the states... that's nice to see
  6. Nice. I have family from the St Louis area, and they say a restaurant there named Sweeties Pies is the best they've had in the US (never been to STL myself though).
  7. Guess what BB? Found out yesterday I'm going to Scott AFB. No Clovis for me! Merry Christmas!
  8. Yeah, Santa Fe and Albuquerque wouldn't be too bad. And it'd be nice to be able to see snow again.
  9. Being driving distance from Colorado could be pretty cool at least.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast