Conversation Between Winehole23 and LnGrrrR

8 Visitor Messages

1. Same to you WH. Good health and good weather to you!
  2. happy new year. peace, prosperity and good health to ye.
  3. Actually WH, boardgamegeek is all about the meatspace games. A place to get good reviews and whatnot. If you're interested in something besides Scrabble, just let me know. I've done a good amount of research on "entry" games, so I can help you pick something you should like, if you're ever interested. Cheers!
  4. I play some Scrabble and trivial pursuit, but prefer it in meatspace, with friends.

When I was a kid i was much more inclined to play board games. My online usage now approaches zero for games not called Texas Hold em.

But thanks just the same for the recommendation, LNGR. I like games. I might check it out.
  5. Sounds good WH! Hey, not sure if you're a fan of board games, but you seem to be a person who might be. If so, check out boardgamegeek.com. My wife and I have gotten into a few lately, and it's quite fun.
  6. Working closer to home, making OK money and loving it. Not being a traveling salesman has its advantages, and me and the missus have been enjoying the time together...sorry to hear about your Mom. Best wishes for a speedy recovery for sure.
  7. Been better! Busy with the kid, school, work, Mom's diagnosis of cancer (not sure how bad it is yet, but she's starting chemo this month) and night shift work. So a bit stressed. But life goes on. And you?
  8. Nice to see you posting again, LNGR. How you been?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8