Conversation Between Winehole23 and spursncowboys

7 Visitor Messages

1. Yeah. It took everything for me to get dressed that day and go but I'm glad I did. Definitely hope to be in town when you all have another one. Take care too and I'll see you in the forum.
  2. sorry I missed yesterday. allergy/convalesence day for me. sounds like it was cool. i look forward to the next one. be well,SnC, and holler when you get back. WHolio.
  3. I use no special programs. Strongly recommend using the advanced search option instead of the quick search box. much more streamlined results. you probably know this already, but you can also find posts/threads started by any poster on the statistics tab, on the poster's profile.
  4. Yeah I completely agree with the reason to look up old posts. I was just wondering if there was anything special when searching. Like a special program. Do you just use the ST search box? Thought maybe you had a more efficient way of doing it.
  5. sometimes digging up old ST threads can amplify the conversation
  6. not sure i understand your question, but here are a few reasons I seek out old threads: to refresh my memory; to update a story; to get an idea of a poster's history here. sometimes I find things by accident.
  7. Is there anything special you are doing when searching in ST? Or do you have a special program? I try and search for things to see if they are already discussed a certain topic, and in what context they talked about it.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7