Conversation Between redzero and DeadlyDynasty

8 Visitor Messages

1. Two things I love, so I'll take it...I knew they were JD wannabes the minute I heard it, but it was still pretty dece
  2. It sounds like Ian Curtis singing over one of the instrumental tracks on the Drive soundtrack.
  3. You ever heard Black Marble? JD-style rip-offs for sure, but catchy nevertheless. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t-2_q6D12w
  4. Who did you piss off so much that Magua and Ryan Fitzpatrick were made invisible?
  5. Will do. I really should have gotten into them earlier. I listened to a few of their albums a few years ago, but I'm just now starting to "get" them.
  6. Head on the Door, Kiss Me, Disintegration, and Wish are all classic albums...the B-sides are full of hidden gems if you find the "Join the Dots" collection too Love The Cure (obviously)....they had a different album/sound each year from 1979-1992 and it all sounded good. The only album that was really 'meh' is "Top"--it's basically just them dropping acid and making no sense on the entire album--but there's still a couple good ones like The Caterpillar on there. Have fun on your Cure journey, good sir
  7. I dunno. I listened to one of their albums once and forgot all about them. I'm really starting to get into The Cure right now. Disintegration is awesome.
  8. Is M83 considered gay? If so, I'm worried.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8