Conversation Between JamStone and DUNCANownsKOBE

8 Visitor Messages

1. vote on bill 21
  2. vote on ST.17 bill at some point
  3. there's an EC bill that needs your vote
  4. I'm gonna look into it. for some reason I remember reading it gets lifted after the month is over
  5. I thought Kori and timvp determine how long the pink will last. I didn't know it was automatically going to be lifted the next month. Can we get a ruling on this?
  6. Revote for Kool to make sure he stays pinked
  7. Rich Rod had a lot of obstacles at Michigan, including the fact he made a bad first impression. The WV violations and him not embracing the OSU rivalry, then changing the uniforms. That put many in the Michigan brass against him. And based on what JMark posted about other behind the scene things sabotaging him, Rich Rod had it tough. That stuff really opened my eyes.

He did a great job at West Virginia. And I do think his take on the spread can be effective once he finds the right players for it. The criticism goes back to defense. If he has learned his lesson from Michigan, hires a good defensive coordinator, leaves him alone, I think he can have success.

Depends on what your expectations are and what you would consider success. Say he consistently wins 7-9 games each year and once every 3-4 years challenges for the Pac-12 title or a BCS bowl game. I think that's good success. I think he's capable of that, if he's learned from all his mistakes.
  8. As a Michigan fan, Do you think dick rod is capable of having success at Arizona? I think it's a horrible hire based off what he did at Michigan, but everyone else seems to disagree with me. Am I missing something?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8