Conversation Between Axe Murderer and Kyle Orton

49 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. have u seen ollys statuses lately? Even more fucking gay as usual. The one he posted at 12:34 am he got owned in by a chick but she deleted the comments
  2. hi
  3. i love how creative she got. She made all of your trolls guests like the really old posters, and she put my trolls on all ignore and changed the password
  4. tbh I'm shocked I can still log in this morning imho

i thought kori would've for sure sent me to the sidelines efter det one!
  5. yeah all of mine did
  6. did all our trolls get banned our something?
  7. Yeah, I made a mistake. What else is new? All the Dirk and Mav haters are jizzing tonight. I just took a xanax so I'm kind of mellowing down. And I've recently started to reconsider suicide. And before you bitch me out or call me a pussy, this has nothing to do with the Mavs. I'm miserable right now in my life and I'm starting to come to a breaking point. I'm stuck at a dead end job with shitty pay and I get treated like a piece of shit too there. No respect at all. I am a hopeless piece of shit and prick. I wasted 5 and a half years in college in the hopes of possibly getting a good paying job or at least a decent paying job. I've been stuck in retail for almost 3 years making a whopping 15K a year. How am I ever going to be happy making shitty money like that? Sorry for the rant, I think it's the xanax kicking in.
  8. If you want the password to oliver north givens PM me tbh
  9. didn't get approved brah
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 49
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast