Conversation Between TE and hooperflash

10 Visitor Messages

1. Yeah, she plays ball every day, more than I do tbh. I sent you my contact info. Let me know when your going to the rec. I'll let you know when I open up my gym.
  2. Then I think I've seen her before, she might have been the girl I saw Friday playing after I had already finished up. (Around 3 p.m)
  3. she's a three point shooter, about 5"6", blonde hair. Check your pm's for my contact info imo
  4. By the way, which videos have you've seen?
  5. Can you describe her to me, her hair , height ? Maybe I've seen her around .
    I can hit you up on my phone or Facebook . . SpursTalk can be difficult for communication on my end.
  6. tbh hit me up when you're there..my sister goes a lot to the rec, she balls out from what I hear...I don't go to the rec as much as before when I was in school...I open up at my high school on Sundays now...
  7. I was there on Monday, I play the Kawhi Leonard role during 5 v 5 games ( rebs, mid range jumper, etc. )
    I don't have much 5 on 5 footage due to the fact that I can't trust leaving my camera on the floor while I'm running up and down haha
    It would make me lose focus, people could steal it.
  8. Cool. Dude let me know when you're at the rec or a place nearby Edinburg, tbh...I saw your vids, you can ball in a 1-on-1 game but what about a 5-on-5 game? Just curious...
  9. Watching some Justice League, getting hyped about the Flash TV Series coming to The CW Network soon.
  10. What up bro
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10