Conversation Between stretch and ATRAIN

87 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. just a bunch of various meltdowns and such
  2. Im here what did I miss in the last few years. Dont know if im totally back just decided to log in and see whats up.
  3. where you at, bitchface
  4. dude you have been missing out on some classic shit, including koriwhat being chode bloaded over his calf tats and him uttering a classic line

"yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the fuck out already. come up with something clever or shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.
    " - koriwhat
  5. hi faggot.
  6. sup
  7. sup
  8. no I dont
  9. lol atrain likes balls
  10. Dont act like you dont know what im talking about.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 87
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast