Conversation Between BlackSwordsMan and Fpoonsie

14 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Well, like I was saying, my friend said that it was a dream within a dream, that there WAS no dancing and there WAS no club. Which, to an extent, makes sense 'cause the club owner at the end was in regular mental asylum garb and not the suits and shit, along with his cohorts. She was saying that those guys were just asylum employees that were sexually abusing the female inmates, and that all of the fantasy stuff was just Babydoll's way of escaping it all.
  2. What was confusing btw? The whole anime fight scenes? I'm surprised btw went on rottentomatoes and everyone shit on this movie.
  3. Yeah, the end was very Shutter Island-esque.

I'll just hafta get the cliffnotes on the comic. [sigh]

Thanks for trying, though.
  4. shutter island is how I would describe this movie I guess
  5. dp
  6. i dunno what to say to make it clearer I may be mucking it even worse for you
  7. she was only a distraction to get the items they needed, all those girls existed but when she danced she escaped into that anime realm and imagined that those girls were fighting along with her
  8. So, wait, she WAS dancing?

Toooooo confuuuuuuuused
  9. i probably didn't explain it well but when someone else sees it they'll explain it better than me obviously
  10. She didn't see the people she danced for but she saw objectives she needed to do before she finished dancing.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast