Conversation Between MannyIsGod and DUNCANownsKOBE

3 Visitor Messages

1. Yeah even though this is Miller's most talented team (by far) since he got to Arizona it's also his worst defensive team (by far) since he got to Arizona, so that's some good advice.
  2. We definitely run some zone. Maybe 20% of the time we run a zone. Its is really match up dependent, though. Alex Kirk is dominant in the paint on the defensive end so they also run a hell of a lot of man since beating a wing doesn't mean you're getting an open look in the paint. The best chance of beating UNM lies with exceptional defense. I didn't watch our last loss against AF and I wan'st able to watch our early season loss against South Dakota St but the other 3 involved really shutting down the offense. If Arizona doesn't have a great D they likely have no chance.
  3. I have a random question. What kind of defense does New Mexico run and if it's not zone do they ever switch into zone? Arizona trying to execute against a zone defense is the equivalent of a retard trying to do calculus, so if I know New Mexico runs a good zone D it'll be an easy bracket decision.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3