Conversation Between Kill_Bill_Pana and timvp

12 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. thank you for allow me back timvp.
  2. Hi. Can you please take off my ban now? Please? I will be good there and will not cause problems. I promise. OK? I have been banned already for a very long time. Can you please allow me to come back to this place now?
  3. Now you have seen I told truth all along about Bourousis. It was my TRUTH saying this that was whole board attacking me, making racist remarks, threats to me, cuss words to me andf calling me a liar. No matter how many times it never ended until I was so mad. Now you know the damn truth. Unban me and take me off pink like should be done and admit your mistake.
  4. What happened? Why cannot I not make posts now? Why do you IGNORE hundreds of hateful posts to me and only pick on me for responding back to them? Hundreds of racists posts against me and I say anything back I am punished?
  5. PLEASE do something about the Greek RACISM. Now there is a thread making fun of the fires in Greece. PLEASE already enough is enough.
  6. Can you please take me off pink setting?
  7. Sook is telling members that he is a moderator and that he is the one pinking people. he told me he was the one that put me in pink level. Is this true or is he a liar?
  8. Who pinked me? And it was a joke. You mean you did not realize that was a joke? How long am I pinked for? Also if you did not ban me why can I not now make any posts? I hope you understand that thread was a joke. It seems I am unfairly labeled here for no reason.
  9. You aren't banned. I didn't pink you but you were pinked for trashing the NBA forum with your anti-USA threads. If you want to hate America, do so in the political forum. Thanks.
  10. Why did you ban me again? You pinked me again and gave no reason why when I ask. Now on top of this you ban me? Please tell me why.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast