Conversation Between LnGrrrR and DUNCANownsKOBE

24 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. SA210 and Che are shills for the military industrial complex and everything else they hate without even knowing it. They make people who are against intervening in Iran look like a loony and batshit group of people by giving the media an easy target. It's pretty annoying but yes, libertarians jerking off Putin is hilarious, particularly how hot and bothered they got over the Putin minority quote that was completely made up but circulated the internet and gained steam as something Putin actually said.
  2. Hey, do you think Che and SA210 realize how stupid they look supporting Putin over Obama? You know, since they're "libertarians"?
  3. Sweet bro. Get you some of that esoteric knowledge so I can come to you in two years and you can hook me up with a Cayman Islands account for those fat stacks I'll be raking in as a military member. 5K savings per year baby!
  4. Will be in May. Got an interview with a certain investment bank Gayjob1983 and SA210 complain about a lot in a few weeks that I'm praying goes well.
  5. Hey scro, you done with your schooling already?
  6. See, that's the good thing about being involved in networking... it's actually useful shit. Plus I should have at least my Bachelor's by the time I retire, some certifications, and, ya know, 20 years of networking experience running huge networks with lots of high-demand customers. And with my retirement, I should be relatively set.
  7. I still laugh that SnC thinks his military experience means he can get any job I can get with his associates degree in accounting
  8. Yeah, but neither were career IIRC. (WC was army, not sure about Chalupa.) And yeah, there's a lot of losers in the military... moreso in the Army than any other branch I've found. The big problem is that a lot of people who join the military do so because they have no other options. I did, but I'm staying in 20 for health care and retirement. (Plus I like the job, perks, patriotism, etc etc.)

I somewhat agree with you that 99% of the wars we fight are BS, but we still need a military for defensive reasons. That's why I stay on, to defend the new homefront... our networks! I'm a cyber warrior! YEEHHAAWW!!
  9. Beetus Joe and WC were in the military ?

It seems to me that for every LnGrrrR or symple19, there are several SnCs, WCs, AFBlues, etc. hence why I think most people in the military won't be blowing the doors off mensa any time soon. SnC alone probably makes it so the average military IQ is at room temperature levels. After reading just a few of SnC's posts when I first joined this site I could tell his mom wishes he was a stain on her dress.
  10. And yes, I know that the members of this board that were in the military aren't strengthening my argument (SnC, AFBlue, Chalupa, WC... I better stop listing or I'll start taking your side)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 24
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast